Both parents die leaving 4 Texas orphans.

No, it is not. Now you are lying more, to defend your lie. You are a liar.
You blamed propaganda. In order to become a victim of that, one must be incompetent in finding their way past it in order to make a competent judgement regarding their health and safety.
Sort of like you’re doing here. You’re not able to see that you’re calling these people too dumb to know how to ensure their safety. There are many more vaxxed than unvaxxed who have successfully navigated the information about COVID. Those people were not victims of their own incompetence.

You blamed propaganda. In order to become a victim of that, one must be incompetent in finding their way past it in order to make a competent judgement regarding their health and safety.
Sort of like you’re doing here. You’re not able to see that you’re calling these people too dumb to know how to ensure their safety. There are many more vaxxed than unvaxxed who have successfully navigated the information about COVID. Those people were not victims of their own incompetence.

Your opinion that propaganda only works on incompetents is not one I share.

Your assumption that I share your belief system was very closed minded of you.

That you continue to insist that I agree with you on that, when I have repeatedly corrected you, is just you being an dishonest asshole, to justify your being an dishonest asshole.

Your opinion that propaganda only works on incompetents is not one I share.

Your assumption that I share your belief system was very closed minded of you.

That you continue to insist that I agree with you on that, when I have repeatedly corrected you, is just you being an dishonest asshole, to justify your being an dishonest asshole.
One has to be a straight up moron to be confused about getting vaccinated. How many more stories like this do people need to get their heads straight?

One has to be a straight up moron to be confused about getting vaccinated. How many more stories like this do people need to get their heads straight?

Sorry, I can't be bothered to discuss the merits of the vaccine. But thanks for dropping the nonsense about pretending I was insulting people you hate.

Sorry, I can't be bothered to discuss the merits of the vaccine. But thanks for dropping the nonsense about pretending I was insulting people you hate.
What propaganda are you speaking about then in a thread about both parents dying of covid if not about the vaccine?
You have no idea of what you’re saying at all.
you are insulting them. You’re just too dopey to wait understand that.

What propaganda are you speaking about then in a thread about both parents dying of covid if not about the vaccine?
You have no idea of what you’re saying at all.
you are insulting them. You’re just too dopey to wait understand that.

Do you really think my attack on the media was limited to just the last year?

Indeed, the one example I gave was older than Covid. So, your words make no sense.

Do you really think my attack on the media was limited to just the last year?

Indeed, the one example I gave was older than Covid. So, your words make no sense.
So there is no contextual relevance to the thread in your posts?
How dumb. Perhaps even incompetent.

Another thread for you Leftist to celebrate the death of more innocent people.

Vaccinated people are dying too.

If there was ever any doubt just how Mentally Ill you sick Leftist Fucks are, this plandemic has removed any doubt of that.
You don’t understand… this OP wasn’t a celebration of death, it was highlighting a tragedy and ignorant way of thinking that is wasting lives. You dont see that? Yes vaccinated people are dying too… at nearly 100x less of a rate as the unvaccinated. Why would you even bring up that retarded point?

So there is no contextual relevance to the thread in your posts?
How dumb. Perhaps even incompetent.

My point was clear. It was as I stated. That you invented all this shit, that is all on you.

The media that is pushing your vaxxing program, is not trustworthy, at all.

a teacher in the city next to me died from covid after having gotten both jabs. I guess she didn't love her kids enough to not get vaccinated.

For some reason truth always escapes people.

Let me try in vain. It is not guaranteed. Nothing in life is guaranteed except death.

It is probabilities. Your odds of survival go up with the vaccine.

Let me explain it this way. Your car. You can die in an automobile accident tomorrow. Your odds of survival increase if you have a crash rated car and are wearing a seatbelt. It is not guaranteed. The odds just increase in your favor.

Police wear bullet proof vests. These do no good if the cop is shot in the head. Or the groin. They cover the vital organs of the chest and that is it. The odds of survival increase. But that doesn’t mean the cop is Superman. Bullet proof and able to withstand any attack. It just pushes the odds more in favor of the cop.

The way Vaccines work was covered in my Health class in High school. You are given a small amount of the pathogen. This trains your immune system to recognize the threat.

Imagine a wanted poster for a criminal. Be on the lookout. Your White Blood Cells are given that wanted poster like cops would be. If you see him get him.

It increases the odds that you can fight off the virus. Nothing else is guaranteed.

You don’t understand… this OP wasn’t a celebration of death, it was highlighting a tragedy and ignorant way of thinking that is wasting lives. You dont see that? Yes vaccinated people are dying too… at nearly 100x less of a rate as the unvaccinated. Why would you even bring up that retarded point?
Wrong you dumb fuck .....

Tommy's SICK LEFTIST ASS is clearly celebrating the death of the innocent who do not follow his FASCIST guide lines.

Wrong you dumb fuck .....

Tommy's SICK LEFTIST ASS is clearly celebrating the death of the innocent who do not follow his FASCIST guide lines.
Wrong as usual. Your inability to understand simple context must cause you many issues in life. I feel sorry for you.

Wrong as usual. Your inability to understand simple context must cause you many issues in life. I feel sorry for you.
You psycho Leftist will ALWAYS be on the WRONG side of CURRENT EVENTS ....the wrong side of HISTORY ... ALWAYS ....

It is proven DAILY ... even here on USMB ....

Only the psycho Leftist are listening to you ..... Just Saying.

You psycho Leftist will ALWAYS be on the WRONG side of CURRENT EVENTS ....the wrong side of HISTORY ... ALWAYS ....

It is proven DAILY ... even here on USMB ....

Only the psycho Leftist are listening to you ..... Just Saying.
Dude...take a chill pill...smoke a doob, have a drink,,,,whatever it takes to lower your blood pressure.

And wipe the spittle off your keyboard.

Dude...take a chill pill...smoke a doob, have a drink,,,,whatever it takes to lower your blood pressure.

And wipe the spittle off your keyboard.
Fuck off ...

You have NOTHING ...

We know who you psycho Leftist are ...

Stop blaming normal thinking people for calling you out for what you do !!!

Forum List

Back