Both parents die leaving 4 Texas orphans.

Trust in an information source is based on the sources record. If it has a record of spewing propaganda and lies, then no reasonable person would trust it as a source of information.

I can understand why you won't address my point. Because it reveals that this whole thread is just you libs being assholes.
I’ve addressed your point and it’s failings repeatedly. Your judgement is obviously impaired.
Your dismissal of potentially crucial information based on the supposition that it’s all “corrupt” is exactly what I’m talking about.
The measures required to keep one’s self and family safe from the ravages of COVID are and have been readily available for some time now.

I can post memes too. Mine makes more sense though.

View attachment 528143

Hopefully you’re aware that’s Republican Jesus which was created by a commie :lol:

1629421978381.jpeg

I’ve addressed your point and it’s failings repeatedly. Your judgement is obviously impaired.
Your dismissal of potentially crucial information based on the supposition that it’s all “corrupt” is exactly what I’m talking about.
The measures required to keep one’s self and family safe from the ravages of COVID are and have been readily available for some time now.

From sources that have proven themselves to be completely untrustworthy.

Your perceptions are your own. Those poor folks would be alive today had they understood the necessity of a little objectivity.

The media has failed at it's job. Your giving them a pass for it, is supporting the decline of the system. And we both know why.

They tell the lies you want told.

And you happy to see people die, to keep those lies alive.

The media has failed at it's job. Your giving them a pass for it, is supporting the decline of the system. And we both know why.

They tell the lies you want told.

And you happy to see people die, to keep those lies alive.
It’s terrible that people die over their own poor judgement and inability to navigate the Information age competently. Unfortunately there will always be those who just don’t thrive.

It’s terrible that people die over their own poor judgement and inability to navigate the Information age competently. Unfortunately there will always be those who just don’t thrive.

It's terrible that you support having the media do a bad job, even if it means that people die.

Having your side win, is more important to you, than the lives of your fellow Americans.

It's terrible that you support having the media do a bad job, even if it means that people die.

Having your side win, is more important to you, than the lives of your fellow Americans.
I support good judgement that keeps families safe and healthy.

And you support having a media that is completely corrupt and no one trusts, even if that means that important life saving information is not trusted.
The media is not the only basis on which to make a judgement about health and safety. It’s that failing that is leading people to make poor choices for their families. They were only victims of their own incompetence.

The media is not the only basis on which to make a judgement about health and safety. It’s that failing that is leading people to make poor choices for their families. They were only victims of their own incompetence.

Not their fault that the means of information have been corrupted to the point that nothing the media say can be trusted.

Forum List

Back