Bold in the face of trouble

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Interesting piece about the captured Jordanian pilot. It appears that the people of Jordan have no problem with Jordan joining in trying to destroy ISIL. They are basically worried about the pilot.

HASSAN BARARI

Published — Monday 29 December 2014

Last update 28 December 2014 11:07 pm

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

The militants of the self-ascribed Islamic State (IS) are holding a Jordanian pilot captive after his F-16 fighter went down in Syria a few days ago. It is not as if it was the first time that the Jordanian air force took part in such a battle, but the capture of a pilot and the posting of his pictures on the Internet is of great importance for public debate in Jordan.

The news of the Jordanian pilot’s capture went viral on social media outlets in Jordan. The common theme is that Jordanians are united in their support and sympathy for the captive pilot and his family. While a few cast doubts on the decision of Jordan to take part in the coalition in the first place, the mainstream position in Jordan has been of unwavering support to the army and the family of the captive pilot.

Continue reading at:

Bold in the face of trouble Arab News?

Interesting piece about the captured Jordanian pilot. It appears that the people of Jordan have no problem with Jordan joining in trying to destroy ISIL. They are basically worried about the pilot.

HASSAN BARARI

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

The militants of the self-ascribed Islamic State (IS) are holding a Jordanian pilot captive after his F-16 fighter went down in Syria a few days ago. It is not as if it was the first time that the Jordanian air force took part in such a battle, but the capture of a pilot and the posting of his pictures on the Internet is of great importance for public debate in Jordan.

The news of the Jordanian pilot’s capture went viral on social media outlets in Jordan. The common theme is that Jordanians are united in their support and sympathy for the captive pilot and his family. While a few cast doubts on the decision of Jordan to take part in the coalition in the first place, the mainstream position in Jordan has been of unwavering support to the army and the family of the captive pilot.

Continue reading at:

And the point is? Yes, this has been on the news. Yes, war is hell. Yes, captures do take place. Yes, planes are downed during military operations. I don't understand what you're looking for. Is there a particular point that you're trying to get across?

HASSAN BARARI

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

Continue reading at:

And the point is? Yes, this has been on the news. Yes, war is hell. Yes, captures do take place. Yes, planes are downed during military operations. I don't understand what you're looking for. Is there a particular point that you're trying to get across?

Hmm, looks like someone nasty crawled out of the woodwork. The point here is that the Jordanian peopole are not clamoring to stop with the fight against ISIS. They are more interested in saving the pilot.

Perhaps the following stories will be more your speed, and I certainly hope you do start contributing something to this forum, and with less nastiness of course.

The Egyptian mechanic who keeps retro bikes BSAs Triumphs and Nortons rumbling The National?

Car showrooms penalized Arab News?

Maybe you would like to celebrate New Year's Eve in Dubai and see what is happening there.

Residents and visitors gear up for New Year x2019 s Eve celebrations across the country The National?

Or, perhaps this would interest a good old Southern boy. You can buy this new version, go into some Karaoke bar, and start making believe you are Willian Nelson or Charley Pride. Maybe you will be a happier fellow if you get up in the morning and sing to yourself "Wake up each morning, happy as can be. Hello sunshine."

MediaCom launches premium karaoke player in Saudi Arabia Arab News?

HASSAN BARARI

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

Continue reading at:

Hmm, looks like someone nasty crawled out of the woodwork. The point here is that the Jordanian peopole are not clamoring to stop with the fight against ISIS. They are more interested in saving the pilot.

Perhaps the following stories will be more your speed, and I certainly hope you do start contributing something to this forum, and with less nastiness of course.

The Egyptian mechanic who keeps retro bikes BSAs Triumphs and Nortons rumbling The National?

Maybe you would like to celebrate New Year's Eve in Dubai and see what is happening there.

Residents and visitors gear up for New Year x2019 s Eve celebrations across the country The National?

Or, perhaps this would interest a good old Southern boy. You can buy this new version, go into some Karaoke bar, and start making believe you are Willian Nelson or Charley Pride. Maybe you will be a happier fellow if you get up in the morning and sing to yourself "Wake up each morning, happy as can be. Hello sunshine."

Pleeeease !! Seriously? I was NOT being nasty. I asked a few simple questions. FYI - I do contribute to this forum all the time, every single day. Who put a burr under your saddle? I said absolutely nothing nasty. I was merely asking simple questions. Simply ridiculous to say something like that. Please, be civil and appear to be adult.

HASSAN BARARI

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

Continue reading at:

Pleeeease !! Seriously? I was NOT being nasty. I asked a few simple questions. FYI - I do contribute to this forum all the time, every single day. Who put a burr under your saddle? I said absolutely nothing nasty. I was merely asking simple questions. Simply ridiculous to say something like that. Please, be civil and appear to be adult.

You certainly did appear nasty since the article was self explanatory the way the Jordanian people thought. If this had happened to a pilot of the other Muslim countries who are bombing ISIS, the citizens of that country might be telling their leaders to pull out of these bombing raids. You contribute to this Middle East forum every day??? Are you posting under another screen name since I don't believe the readers of the Middle East forum have seen your posts under Sonny.Clark. However, if you are new to this particular forum, welcome and give us some interesting articles about what is happening throughout the entire Middle East. It's a huge piece of land, and a lot is happening -- good and bad.

HASSAN BARARI

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

Continue reading at:

You certainly did appear nasty since the article was self explanatory the way the Jordanian people thought. If this had happened to a pilot of the other Muslim countries who are bombing ISIS, the citizens of that country might be telling their leaders to pull out of these bombing raids. You contribute to this Middle East forum every day??? Are you posting under another screen name since I don't believe the readers of the Middle East forum have seen your posts under Sonny.Clark. However, if you are new to this particular forum, welcome and give us some interesting articles about what is happening throughout the entire Middle East. It's a huge piece of land, and a lot is happening -- good and bad.
Well, I wasn't being nasty. I just asked a few questions. Yes, I contribute to The USMessage Board every day. I have been a member for a little over two weeks now. No, I do NOT post in every single conversation topic available. No, I do not go by any other name. I post under my real name, Sonny Clark. You're welcome to see my posts. The information is available to all members. And, yes, I have posted many articles on the unrest and wars in the Middle East, and have been doing so since 2005. The Middle East has been in turmoil for thousands of years. The foreseeable future says that it wont end anytime soon. The US has actually made it worse by failed diplomacy and pretend wars. There will be bombing, wars, terrorism, and civil unrest in the Middle East way into the future. They have made it a way of life. By the way, your childish remarks were totally uncalled for and silly. I don't do karaoke or bars. And, I'm very proud to be a "southern boy". I've known worse. Also, I do get up a lot of mornings singing. I enjoy singing. Try it sometimes.

HASSAN BARARI

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

Continue reading at:

The article presented by Sally describes, to some extent---the position of Jordan in the present conflict in the middle east and
an opinion. Anyone interested in the present situation in
the Middle East is also interested in how things will pan out
for Jordan and how the Jordanians are responding to the
situation. I am interested----if you are not why do you post o this board?

HASSAN BARARI

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

Continue reading at:

The article presented by Sally describes, to some extent---the position of Jordan in the present conflict in the middle east and

it is nice to see the pilot getting widespread support now.

Captured Jordanian pilot finds widespread online support?

However, there are many crazy supporters of ISIS who would have this pilot killed one way or another.

IS supporters seeking suggestions of bizarre ways to kill captured Jordanian pilot

HASSAN BARARI

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

Continue reading at:

it is nice to see the pilot getting widespread support now.

Captured Jordanian pilot finds widespread online support?

However, there are many crazy supporters of ISIS who would have this pilot killed one way or another.

IS supporters seeking suggestions of bizarre ways to kill captured Jordanian pilot

It's their "religion"------barbaric murders-----it is death cult-----
the mayans got off on cutting out the hearts of living people

Forum List

Back