Blue Cross drops out of Nebraska's Obamacare marketplace

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska said Friday it won’t sell individual health insurance on the Affordable Care Act marketplace next year because of continuing losses.

Blue Cross’ departure removes the state’s largest health insurer from the individual marketplace, leaving only Aetna and Medica Health to offer individual policies on the Nebraska’s exchange for 2017.

Steve Martin, the chief executive of Blue Cross, told The World-Herald that the company has lost $140 million on the exchange policies since 2014. If the trend continued, losses could total $250 million by the end of 2017, he said."

Blue Cross drops out of Nebraska's Obamacare marketplace

Obama's "Legacy" is slowly dripping out of his limp dick.

Are you an insurance cheerleader?

I've been in Insurance for 15 years. This clusterfuck is working as designed.
You will see a push for Medicare Style for all.(The Dems are already pushing this)

Nebraska? Did it turn out that place is actually real?! :eek:

Nebraska has remained at full employment through everything, even Barry couldn't fuck it up.
They have the advantage of only having to keep, like, 3 people employed. And nothing that happens in the world will ever affect Nebraska anyways.

I'm sure you meant "effect" but then you are the product of your Liberal Education.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh you dumb, dumb fuck

Turns out some insurers are much better at collecting an administrative fee to do the paperwork for accounts insured by somebody else than directly insuring people themselves.

Turns out some insurers are much better at collecting an administrative fee to do the paperwork for accounts insured by somebody else than directly insuring people themselves.

Nope, it turns out that the Gov as usual fucks up what it touches.

Nebraska has remained at full employment through everything, even Barry couldn't fuck it up.
They have the advantage of only having to keep, like, 3 people employed. And nothing that happens in the world will ever affect Nebraska anyways.

I'm sure you meant "effect" but then you are the product of your Liberal Education.

Oh you dumb, dumb fuck

(smile) You po chile......go get chu some learnin.

Oh you dumb, dumb fuck

Oh you haven't even realized.... you "po" thing

:lmao:

Oh you dumb, dumb fuck

Bammy's "legacy" is dripping down yo leg boy ;)

Nope, it turns out that the Gov as usual fucks up what it touches.

As apparently does the management of BCBSNE. Better luck to them in some other business (or, more likely, the safety of the group market).

You aren't real bright are you?
WHO controls premiums and premium increases?
At what % does the Gov require HHS approval?
Answer carefully old man, we both know what I am talking about.

Oh you dumb, dumb fuck

And now you're trying to redirect :laugh:

Sorry idiot. I hope you're not "affect"-ed negatively by your realization of how braindead you are.

Oh you dumb, dumb fuck

Sorry idiot. I hope you're not "affect"-ed negatively by your realization of how braindead you are.

Deflect bitch.....it's all you have ;)

Oh you dumb, dumb fuck

"Deflect" kinda.... wouldn't you say..... rhymes with.... "affect?"

:rofl::321:

Run with that Gramps....it will help you sleep tonight.......well that and Ambien

Run with that Gramps....it will help you sleep tonight.......well that and Ambien
Oh damn. That comment of yours really "affected" me.

Forum List

Back