Blow up Mekka

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
i have found a good place to get rid of all the nukes on earth :

blow up mekka

mekka is the center of a ridicioules piec of religion, islam
#
mohamed when he invented islam didn t know anything about earth so he thought that mekka could be the center of a religion and get really rich

so in his invented religion everyone goto go to mekka.

whih is imposible.

theres 7.5 billion people omn earth, every year 100 million people get born, its impossible that 100 million people go to mekka each year, they got a problem with 10 million so which fucked up god would say everyone goto go to a place they can t go ?

no god, just a dumb goat shepard called mohamed

trying to improve the religiouse commerz of his hometown mekka

so i say use all nuclear weapons on earth to turn mekka into a real big hole in the ground so radioactive none can get close (its in a desert stupid nobodys going to get hurt )

and prove that islam is just a comercial idea of a goat sheperd (mohamed)

p.s. evacuate Mekka before nucing it

p.p.s i just want to destroy the place, not kill anyone

Last edited:
any better then mekka ?

but i got more on the list :

medina
jerusalem

and after that theres no place worth nuking they are just rplacable

and please evacuate before

mekka is the place god lives on earth according to islam, so to blow up god just blow up mekka

its ironic, islam is the only religion that needs a place you can blow up to exist, and we can blow up mekka, just needs about 50 1 megaton bombs to turn all of mekka and all of the hadj into a 1 kilometer deep hole (including that mountain) and how can you have islam without hadj ?

how can you have islam without mekka ?

with 50 1 megaton bombs you would have a 1 kilometer deep hole so radioactive that anyone looking at it would die

maybe 5 kilometers deep

I say no,.
Mecca is an ancient historical place. It would be a serious loss to all humanity if it were destroyed.
I say blow up those that use the religion to hide behind while killing others. Leave Mecca in place for those that worship in peace.

mekka is an ancient method of religiouse perversion

it should be destroyed

if satan , iblis exists, he lives in mekka

i really want to nuke the khabba

the cause of evil

Last edited:
i don t wat to hide it i want to document it.

then destroy it so all that evil is just a document.

the kabba was a place for a thousand gods then mohamed found monotheism in palistinia and thought thats a lot more profitable to have 1 big god in the khabba

islam came into existance to pay money to mekka

destroy mekka and you destroy islam

i don t wat to hide it i want to document it.

then destroy it so all that evil is just a document.

the kabba was a place for a thousand gods then mohamed found monotheism in palistinia and thought thats a lot more profitable to have 1 big god in the khabba

islam came into existance to pay money to mekka

destroy mekka and you destroy islam
destroy Mekka and you increase ISIS.

it might take 1 or 2 centurys but without mekka no islam

ISIS needs Mekka, no mekka no ISIS

jews don t need jerusalem to be jews, it just helps, christians don t need jerusalem or rome, it just helps, muslims need mekka

without mekka no islam

every day 5 times muslims pray toward mekka, no mekka no prayer

islam is the only religion that needs a city to exist

I say no,.
Mecca is an ancient historical place. It would be a serious loss to all humanity if it were destroyed.
I say blow up those that use the religion to hide behind while killing others. Leave Mecca in place for those that worship in peace.

Well, you're no fun. I say hit the nest. Get the queen bee. git er done.

every other religion got a god, islam got a city

so i say : blow up mekka

I say no,.

Well, you're no fun. I say hit the nest. Get the queen bee. git er done.
Good or bad I am seriously in favor of protecting ALL historical places. Except maybe the vatican... the vatican can go.

i would allso like to nuke jerusalem, after evacuating it, i don t want to kill people

id like to vaporize the temple mount to stop all discussions about the next temple or any muslim stufff, just destroy the templemount vaporize it with a nuke and the problems solved

Note to the OP: Please brush up on you English as a Second Language Class, and leave off taking bong hits before your post.

i allso want to blow up the temple mount in jerusalem, of course i want to evacuate first

and common i want to blow up mekka i want to blow up more stuff

if i could use a nice 500 kt fussion bomb (low radioactive) on the templemount theres no more question about the next temple or the messias comming, and the muslims are fucked too so good

hindus got nukes and chinese communists, i got hopes

sarcasm, if you don t get it

omg people actually belive i want nuklear weapons to be used ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Forum List

Back