Bloomberg backs down! WooT!!!

So the street shitters have taken over private property and the left goes wild. what a bunch of asswipes.

they didnt take it over. They have not been asked to leave yet.

Back off them. Agree or disagree with them...they have a right ot be heard.

Didnt any of us learn a lesson when our elected officials wrongly accused the tea partyers of things they didnt do?

So the street shitters have taken over private property and the left goes wild. what a bunch of asswipes.

Didnt any of us learn a lesson when our elected officials wrongly accused the tea partyers of things they didnt do?

I have a right to be heard too, and the Street Shitters have taken over private property.

Let them protest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYpYs9GBXwY]Classic Movie Line #50 - YouTube[/ame]

I have a right to be heard too, and the Street Shitters have taken over private property.

and i have the right to tell you you're vile and ugly sounding.

but stay classy!

aren't you embarrassed?

no they havent. It is private property open to the public and they have not been asked to leave yet.

and i have the right to tell you you're vile and ugly sounding.

but stay classy!

aren't you embarrassed?

Is it knee deep yet? What about that poor lady who can't open her restauraunt because of street shitters? She's lost more than 40% of her business.. hey,, but you street shitting New Yorkers gots you some class huh?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

all I can say is, WINTER CANT COME FAST ENOUGH!

why do you care? you're pretending to be in Naples.

:cuckoo:

I moved to Longboat Key in late 1990 during the horrible recession. I was at home with my parents and couldn't take it anymore, I can still remember picking up my last unemployment check, walking thru mud on a cold November day. The next day I was on a plane to Sarasota, following day I was in paradise! I was so blessed to be living on a barrier island so many could only dream of. I lucked out, the rent was only 75 a week to live in a private home,that came with a private beach across the way. Been here ever since,but bounced around Naples,Boca and Sarasota over the last 21 years. I cant live where its cold, It's my immunity system,,,a bad cold could kill me.

yes..I am denying that anyone of any importance and with a voice claimed that those demands were official demands.

Why is that distinction important? Or is this just a case of hurt feelings from the past?

can you compare the spreading of rumors by a few posters on a site frequented by about 200 people to the rumors spread by elected officials as high up as the speaker of the house, the senate majority leader and high officials in the white house who are hired by the president to speak on his behalf?

Yes, I guess it's just hurt feelings from the past.

I didn't see anything from those politicians comparable to the lies about that list of demands or about shitting on cop cars, but I do recall some general statements about promoting violence, which compare rather directly with what some Republicans have said about OWS. I think that's a very comparable bit of deception and more or less what should be expected from politicians.

However, I was speaking in the context of our discussions here, and cautioning people not to believe every rumor that circulates. My statement had no other significance than that, and nothing about the Tea Party has any relevance to it.

yes..I am denying that anyone of any importance and with a voice claimed that those demands were official demands.

Why is that distinction important? Or is this just a case of hurt feelings from the past?

can you compare the spreading of rumors by a few posters on a site frequented by about 200 people to the rumors spread by elected officials as high up as the speaker of the house, the senate majority leader and high officials in the white house who are hired by the president to speak on his behalf?

Yes, I guess it's just hurt feelings from the past.

I didn't see anything from those politicians comparable to the lies about that list of demands or about shitting on cop cars, but I do recall some general statements about promoting violence, which compare rather directly with what some Republicans have said about OWS. I think that's a very comparable bit of deception and more or less what should be expected from politicians.

However, I was speaking in the context of our discussions here, and cautioning people not to believe every rumor that circulates. My statement had no other significance than that, and nothing about the Tea Party has any relevance to it.

I give up.

You dont want to have a fair debate.

You just want to be right.

So go for it.

The parasitic class will just demand that the city provide blankets and heaters.

The problem is that the shitters have never one a single point. They have never even won the right to stay in the park. They have not achieved a single thing. What has happnened is that they have never been opposed. No one has said NO. Like any two year old with a full diaper, the shitters have been indulgently allowed to do what they want. They then refer to that as a victory. Since the shitters are basically drug addled dolts, they don't know the difference. When they start getting out of hand, they are told to go back to where they belong, take a dump and then find someone to screw in the pile of dung.

Read the terms and conditions again. They are not complicated. It is private property which has been appropriated under exceptional circumstances but is by law freely available for publc access. And because of the exceptional circumstances the public cannot be barred from using this "park" but the management must maintain it.

Because of its premium location the owners of the "park" expected it would be used by Wall Street brown-baggers on their lunch breaks. They didn't expect this protest rally and there isn't a damn thing they can (legally) do about it.

Read the terms and conditions again. They are not complicated. It is private property which has been appropriated under exceptional circumstances but is by law freely available for publc access. And because of the exceptional circumstances the public cannot be barred from using this "park" but the management must maintain it.

Because of its premium location the owners of the "park" expected it would be used by Wall Street brown-baggers on their lunch breaks. They didn't expect this protest rally and there isn't a damn thing they can (legally) do about it.

I know,, I know,, the owners get left holding a bag of street shitters shit don't they.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope not a damn thing! Maybe winter and a little disease will help move things along.

I would like to see the Shitters pull this stunt here. Kinda like, Go Ahead, Make My Day ! have any of you ever seen the average neighborhood in Naples? Its so Green/Lush/perfectly manicured laws,,ect. No wonder most of the money lives here in the winter.

Emperor Bloomberg is a Progressive.

It's a hard choice for him. The Landlords are being threatened by local Politicians, and have backed down. Without the Landlords support, it is more complicated. Unless Bloomberg has the Health Department shut the park down. Camping is not legal there anyway, public or private. Multiple Health Violations.

I just can't help but think of this being a perfect opportunity for a terrorist attack. They just need several dufflebags full of explosives to go off every 50 yards.

No possible security anywhere. Or worse, bio hazards that would be highly contagious.

Bloomberg should have acted as did mayors of other large cities and nipped this in the bud.

I used to live in NYC. If I were still there, I'd do it myself. Surely someone with imagination has thought of it.

Set out a few rat traps. Get the big ones, the ones that are bigger than cats and most dogs. Take them to the park and let them go. Maybe throw some chunks of cheese into the crowd.

Forum List

Back