Blood Father

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone else seen it? It stars Mel Gibson who is my favorite actor. He is an ex con who's runaway daughter finds him after she gets mixed up with a big time drug dealer etc. It's funny and action packed at same time. Definitely recommend it!

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone else seen it? It stars Mel Gibson who is my favorite actor. He is an ex con who's runaway daughter finds him after she gets mixed up with a big time drug dealer etc. It's funny and action packed at same time. Definitely recommend it!
Thanks for the recommendation. I like Mel, I have liked him since the movie Mad Max.

freyasman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seen it and read the book too.
I can relate to a mean old biker trying to take care of his offspring.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I saw that movie a while ago, and whenever it comes on one of the movie channels, I always re-watch it, as it is a really good movie.

hjmick

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mel Gibson... he provided me with one of my favorite nicknames for my wife... Sugar Tits...

... A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

Good actor, good director. I'll have to keep my eyes open for this movie...

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mel Gibson... he provided me with one of my favorite nicknames for my wife... Sugar Tits...

... A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

Good actor, good director. I'll have to keep my eyes open for this movie...
If you have cable movie channels, it usually shows up around every couple of months or so. And no, you shouldn't watch it on broadcast, as the cussing and violence are kinda necessary to the movie.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List