Blood Father

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Anyone else seen it? It stars Mel Gibson who is my favorite actor. He is an ex con who's runaway daughter finds him after she gets mixed up with a big time drug dealer etc. It's funny and action packed at same time. Definitely recommend it!

Anyone else seen it? It stars Mel Gibson who is my favorite actor. He is an ex con who's runaway daughter finds him after she gets mixed up with a big time drug dealer etc. It's funny and action packed at same time. Definitely recommend it!
Thanks for the recommendation. I like Mel, I have liked him since the movie Mad Max.

Seen it and read the book too.
I can relate to a mean old biker trying to take care of his offspring.

Mel Gibson... he provided me with one of my favorite nicknames for my wife... Sugar Tits...

... A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

Good actor, good director. I'll have to keep my eyes open for this movie...

Mel Gibson... he provided me with one of my favorite nicknames for my wife... Sugar Tits...

... A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

Good actor, good director. I'll have to keep my eyes open for this movie...

If you have cable movie channels, it usually shows up around every couple of months or so. And no, you shouldn't watch it on broadcast, as the cussing and violence are kinda necessary to the movie.

Forum List

Back