Blocking Russian oil to stop Putin is worth the 'hurt' to Americans

I agree.

Today at work we were talking about Patton wanting to invade Russia after Japan/Germany surrendered...honestly we probably should have back then. Imagine how many millions of Russians we would have saved from the Gulags from the 50's - 80's if we decimated Moscow after Hitler's fall.

I don’t!

I wonder you said this…do you know?
The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is, in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connexion as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements, let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop.

I agree.

Today at work we were talking about Patton wanting to invade Russia after Japan/Germany surrendered...honestly we probably should have back then. Imagine how many millions of Russians we would have saved from the Gulags from the 50's - 80's if we decimated Moscow after Hitler's fall.
You dont know what you’re talking about. The gulags were legally abolished in 1957. They essentially were discontinued after Stalin’s death in 1953.

Get informed before posting.

Blocking Russian oil to stop Putin is worth the 'hurt' to Americans, says Senator Murkowski.​

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, pumping our oil (and exporting it again) instead of going around begging other countries to sell on the open market and price-gouge everybody might be a better solution.....

If we return to the productivity we saw under Trump, prices will fall, we can reach energy independence again, and we can hit Putin where it really hurts by ending the oil monopoly Biden sold him!!!!!

Blocking Russian oil to stop Putin is worth the 'hurt' to Americans, says Senator Murkowski.​

I tend to agree. I can't imagine continuing to watch the slaughter of civilians we are witnessing. We are financing this war due to Biden's deliberate policies, getting 10% of our imports from Russia (according to Psaki today).

I wonder how long it would take to bankrupt Russia if the majority of the free world participated.

At the same time, we should start an operation warp speed on domestic energy production, providing immediate emergency approval to hundreds if not thousands of drilling permits, relaunch the Keystone XL pipeline, temporarily suspend the gas tax, and demand (as best we can) that other countries temporarily dramatically increase production. Drill baby, drill.

This effort would greatly increase our national security for this and future conflicts.

Murkowski's Alaska would probably benefit significantly.

Biden took a couple of Trump's widely-popular policies during the SOTU, including Buy in America and Fund the Police. This is one more he should embrace.

Instead, we'll do almost none of the above. We will continue to buy Russian oil, not increase our own production, etc. We released some from the SPR, and we're going to soon start buying oil from arch enemy Iran!

Last edited:

A RINO shill part of many national, local, regional power families that have choked real growth with they themselves getting the crumbs first. Get rid of these families if you want to start more freedoms and more of the financial resources getting to the people.

Murkowski isn't one of the Americans who will be hurt, seems fishy. Ask her to sacrifice she will squeal like a stuck pig.
I knew that many of the Trump minion cult members are so soft, such big cowards, they would squeal like pigs to do something to help the Ukraine that would cause them any discomfort. Pathetic self-centered cowards.

A RINO shill part of many national, local, regional power families that have choked real growth with they themselves getting the crumbs first. Get rid of these families if you want to start more freedoms and more of the financial resources getting to the people.
You are the ultimate weenie, coward, fearful piece of manure anyone could find. Too many Trump minions are disgusting cowards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back