Blocking Russian oil to stop Putin is worth the 'hurt' to Americans

I never said Trump wanted Putin to go into Ukraine. But Trump has continually complimented Putin.
He sided with Putin over our own intelligence sources.. His praise during the initial invasion of Ukraine as a savvy, smart move is unconscionable.
Putin has been a authoritarian despot lacking morals forever. The fact Trump praises him shows who Trump is.
You continually defending Trump's unconscionable acts shows what type of person you are.
There are Putin's and Trump's in this world because of people like you. You are an enabler to immorality on many levels.

Only you, Mudd, and others of your ilk find it immoral of a Country to protect their soverignity and borders.

Oil production has surged since Biden took office. Something Trump's army of propaganda outlets doesn't tell the rubes.
If you look at oil production, Biden's output is well below Trump's peak. Truth hurts, huh?
If Trump was president we'd be back well under $100/bbl instead of heading for $200/bbl. Q.E.D.

I never said Trump wanted Putin to go into Ukraine. But Trump has continually complimented Putin.
He sided with Putin over our own intelligence sources.. His praise during the initial invasion of Ukraine as a savvy, smart move is unconscionable.
Putin has been a authoritarian despot lacking morals forever. The fact Trump praises him shows who Trump is.
You continually defending Trump's unconscionable acts shows what type of person you are.
There are Putin's and Trump's in this world because of people like you. You are an enabler to immorality on many levels.

Any sensible person would believe Putin over our intelligence sources. After all it was Putin that tried to warn us about the Boston Bombers. It was our intelligence agencies that investigated and found them innocent asylum seekers.

I knew that many of the Trump minion cult members are so soft, such big cowards, they would squeal like pigs to do something to help the Ukraine that would cause them any discomfort. Pathetic self-centered cowards.

You're advocating for an economic policy that disproportionately hurts the poor. I thought you guys were champions of the "working class" and the downtrodden.

Garry Kasporov, who was one of Putin's biggest political opponents, had to flee Russia for his life. He wrote a book in 2015 called Winter Is Coming, and it has turned out to be prescient.

Here is his latest missive, and he is dead on correct:

Putin's war on Ukraine has entered its next phase, one of destruction and slaughter of civilians. It is also a part of Putin's World War, a war on the civilized world of international law, democracy, and any threat to his power, which he declared long ago.

The free world's denial of this war and decades of appeasement allowed Putin to threaten and conquer abroad while turning Russia into a police state. The price to stop him has gone up every time he has advanced unchallenged. Ukrainians are paying that price in blood.

If Putin is not stopped now, not prevented from destroying Ukraine and committing genocide against its people, there will be a next time and it will be in NATO, with an unprecedented nuclear threat. Do not let Putin escalate again in a time and place of his choosing.

Everyone is quoting my 2015 book Winter Is Coming and saying I was right & "listen to Kasparov". But will you still listen when I say this will take sacrifice and risk? Not just wheat and gas prices, not just empty chalets and unemployed lobbyists. Easy is over.

Or will you say that I am irrational, blinded by hate, as I heard in 2015? I hope not. Putin must be stopped because the unthinkable is now the possible. The world has awoken, at long last, and many steps I recommended last week are happening. It's not enough.

I cannot demand NATO attack Russian forces directly, but I can speak from history & knowledge of Putin. A dictator who has already crossed every line cannot be prevented from escalating with restraint. If he destroys Ukraine, he won't stop.

We are not trying to appeal to the murderer in his bunker in the Urals. The message is to those who carry out his orders. Will they? Do they all wish to die? Putin will escalate anyway if he is not stopped now. He will, as he always has before, & the price will be higher.

Send Russia to the technological stone age. No support, no parts, no services. Oil boycotts aren't necessary if oil tech is unavailable. The industry will grind to a halt. This means a war footing in sacrificing, retooling & increasing production to substitute. It's war.

It's always tragic that ordinary people suffer, but they are not being bombed in their homes like Ukrainians. Every element of Russian society that can pressure Putin must know they have to choose between him & everything else. Some will cling to him, but for how long?

Clear message to Russian generals that they will suffer annihilation if one inch of NATO is touched. Send UKR every weapon, including the jets that have been blocked, as if Putin cares about the difference. Stop guessing about his thoughts and do what is needed.

Every day Ukraine endures gives opportunity to communicate this catastrophe to the only people who can really stop Putin, the Russian people, from oligarchs to commanders to protestors. Let all in the power vertical know they will be treated as war criminals. They are.

Leave nothing in reserve. Speed is of the essence to stop payments and catch them and their assets before they hide. Threats like "he doesn't know what's coming" don't work if Putin doesn't believe you. Show him. And show Russians there is no way back with Putin. Never.

Root out the corrupt politicians, businessmen & dark money that corrupted a generation to turn a blind eye or serve authoritarian regimes. Follow the donations, payments, gifts, influence. Hold them accountable. Down with Putin & his appeasers, glory to Ukraine.

PS To all officials and media: STOP CALLING PUTIN 'PRESIDENT'! He's a dictator. Words have power. He does not deserve a democratic title. Fuck your style guide. "Russian dictator Vladimir Putin".
One of your best posts ever, a real keeper. Thank You.

I know Kasparov as a brilliant tactician and world champion chess player.
After reading his words I hope he goes into US politics.

If you look at oil production, Biden's output is well below Trump's peak. Truth hurts, huh?
If Trump was president we'd be back well under $100/bbl instead of heading for $200/bbl. Q.E.D.

In Vegas, the downtrodden lumpenproletariats are puncturing gas tanks to get gas! They don't even bother to siphon any more!
It's coming to your city/area if it isn't happening already!!

He said he thought Putin had outplayed the west, and he did. What he didn't outplay was the Ukrainian ability to resist.

So you are pretending he supported the invasion, while admitting he didn't support the invasion......

That you can compare Putin and Trump just shows you are a TDS cocksucker.

It should not hurt at all. We can make 700,000 barrels of FF right here from our own natural resources.

Why does the left want to take natural resources from poorer nations? Thats racist.

He said he thought Putin had outplayed the west, and he did. What he didn't outplay was the Ukrainian ability to resist.

So you are pretending he supported the invasion, while admitting he didn't support the invasion......

That you can compare Putin and Trump just shows you are a TDS cocksucker.
You are a brain dead Trump cult member. There is nothing Trump could do you would not make excuse and say he was right. He could throw your family in jail and you would stand up for Trump.
You are a pathetic human.

It should not hurt at all. We can make 700,000 barrels of FF right here from our own natural resources.

Why does the left want to take natural resources from poorer nations? Thats racist.

The left wants our own natural resources in reserve because deep down they know the 'Green New Deal' is a fail.

Blocking Russian oil to stop Putin is worth the 'hurt' to Americans, says Senator Murkowski.​

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturally you would. Like Bedpan Joe, it would never occur to you that had Joe not closed the XL pipeline on his first day in office, or merely reopened it now, we could shut down Russian oil, save ourselves hundreds of millions of dollars and have NO HURT!

You clucking imbecile!

Naturally you would. Like Bedpan Joe, it would never occur to you that had Joe not closed the XL pipeline on his first day in office, or merely reopened it now, we could shut down Russian oil, save ourselves hundreds of millions of dollars and have NO HURT!

You clucking imbecile!

Joey's biggest and initial fail was fellating the far left! :suck:

Our Country has a slight chance of being stronger only if we close our open borders and vote immigrant anti-Americans out of Congress along with Marxist Blacks (our far Left)!!
Otherwise, our descent continues unabated.

You are a brain dead Trump cult member. There is nothing Trump could do you would not make excuse and say he was right. He could throw your family in jail and you would stand up for Trump.
You are a pathetic human.

And you would watch the world burn and be the last person standing as long as you could blame Trump for it. You have a 1 track mind, and that track runs into a wall.

Trump Trump Trump, it's your white whale.

Forum List

Back