blm protestors let walk why pro lifers get sentenced

lol

You keep up with this leftard fuckwitry and I'm going to have to expose you.

10,000 protesters were arrested, that's their excuse?

You know how many were convicted?

THREE HUNDRED.

=> THREE <= fucking percent.

Spare us the leftard bullshit.

It's all a pack of lies anyway.
Come on Trump Humper, how many Trump Humper, MAGA cultists stormed the Capitol?

How many were arrested?

How many have been convicted?

Back at you Paleman, this Justice System has been screwing over black folks since the first slaves walked off the ship and you cocksuckas have said and done nothing. Now all of a sudden you think some white folks are getting shafted and we are suppose to be in a uproar.
Wait a cotton picken minute Brotha. Your weasely, oh poor us, response has nothing to do with my statement, where I justifiably pointed out the obvious coddling of minority criminals. You and so many others of your ilk turn every conversation into racist BS. I don't like or respect you one bit and it is not because you have a better tan than me.

Wait a cotton picken minute Brotha. Your weasely, oh poor us, response has nothing to do with my statement, where I justifiably pointed out the obvious coddling of minority criminals. You and so many others of your ilk turn every conversation into racist BS. I don't like or respect you one bit and it is not because you have a better tan than me.
I don't give a damn whether you like me or not, but I am going to whoop your ass with this truth. The Justice System in this country has NEVER shown favor to folks of color, history proves that. Hell we even see it today.

I don't give a damn whether you like me or not, but I am going to whoop your ass with this truth. The Justice System in this country has NEVER shown favor to folks of color, history proves that. Hell we even see it today.
You are always good for a laugh, and I don't mean that we are laughing with you because we are clearly laughing at you, and your woe is me, racist outlook on life.
Why is it that only the black population thinks it should get a break when committing criminal offenses? How about the tried and true-----If you do the crime, you do the time. I do not only dislike you, I would never want to be you.

You are always good for a laugh, and I don't mean that we are laughing with you because we are clearly laughing at you, and your woe is me, racist outlook on life.
The sad thing is, you don't even realize that you are the joke.
Why is it that only the black population thinks it should get a break when committing criminal offenses? How about the tried and true-----If you do the crime, you do the time. I do not only dislike you, I would never want to be you.
See it is this type of racist garbage that turns black folks off. Now nobody black believes that black folks should be committing criminal acts and getting away with it, that is just cooked up right wing, racist bullshit. You clowns are funny, now Horseshitting starts a thousand threads trying to portray black folks in a negative light and everyone of you clowns go on those threads and rah, rah, rah. The only folks getting breaks for committing crimes are mainly white men, hell Trump has 94 offenses against him and he is walking around free as a bird, if that were a black man he would be sitting in jail for Jay walking.

Forum List

Back