More than 2,100 arrested in two weeks of campus Gaza protests

No, some of those protestors caused the damage. Which ones? I don’t know. The police probably don’t either.

And thats a problem if you want to prosecute them.

Well, we can now circle back to the leftist DA who won’t prosecute crimes that have punishable consequences per existing laws passed by the state legislature.

Just more get out of jail free cards handed out in retrograde leftist Hell holes. Islamic terrorist supporters are a protected class and no one is responsible for lawlessness or property damage they caused.

“It was the space aliens who dun’ it”

Well, we can now circle back to the leftist DA who won’t prosecute crimes that have punishable consequences per existing laws passed by the state legislature.

Just more get out of jail free cards handed out in retrograde leftist Hell holes. Islamic terrorist supporters are a protected class and no one is responsible for lawlessness or property damage they caused.
Can't prosecute crimes that don't have sufficient evidence to prosecute.

Can't prosecute crimes that don't have sufficient evidence to prosecute.

Right. Those space aliens are sneaky little devils.

Otherwise, there’s no prosecution of crimes if the leftist DA writes his own criminal code that allows for trespassing, breaking and entering and property damage.

Obviously, there were no crimes committed. No prosecution.

Right. Those space aliens are sneaky little devils.

Otherwise, there’s no prosecution of crimes if the leftist DA writes his own criminal code that allows for trespassing, breaking and entering and property damage.

Obviously, there were no crimes committed. No prosecution.
I've explained it simple enough. If you can't grasp the problem, that's your own decision.

Proving exactly who did what damage is the problem. Until then, you can't prosecute for it.

The arrests are on. Over 2100 nation wide. Boy the cops are cleaning up these schools.

Plan to build artificial island in Israel seen as attempt to legitimize occupation of apartheid regime

'Whole idea of creating island for Palestinians is bogus, not worthy of any serious evaluation or discussion,' says scholar.

The goal of Zionism is to replace the Palestinian population with a Jewish one, to transform an Arab country into a Jewish one. Since Israel has not succeeded in driving all the Palestinians out of Palestine – half of the Palestinian population remains – it has to establish an apartheid regime where an Israeli state arises on 85% of Palestine (Israel plus its West Bank settlements) and controls the entire country, and the Palestinians are confined to a truncated Bantustan-“state” in 4-5 enclaves in the West Bank and Gaza.

“This what I call “two-state apartheid” and it is the political solution supported by the US and Europe,” he added.

Continued

I've explained it simple enough. If you can't grasp the problem, that's your own decision.

Proving exactly who did what damage is the problem. Until then, you can't prosecute for it.

You a’splained nothing.

They were ALL trespassing. So ALL should go to jail.

Are you sure they shouldn’t be pardoned? Because that’s what you want for the January 6th trespassers.

Isn’t it?
I want the same treatment. if the 1/6 protestors are jailed for trespassing, so should the HAMAS supporters. ALL of them.

You want the 1/6 protestors in jail. So why are you saying that the antisemites who are doing WORSE things do not go to jail?

I want the same treatment. if the 1/6 protestors are jailed for trespassing, so should the HAMAS supporters. ALL of them.

You want the 1/6 protestors in jail. So why are you saying that the antisemites who are doing WORSE things do not go to jail?
Where all people at the J6 Insurrection jailed or just the ones who entered the buildings and committed violence.

If you want the same treatment, then you would be calling for the HAMAS supporters to be pardoned just as you called for the Trump supporters to be pardoned.

But you aren't, because you aren't consistent. You're a hypocrite.

If you want the same treatment, then you would be calling for the HAMAS supporters to be pardoned just as you called for the Trump supporters to be pardoned.

But you aren't, because you aren't consistent. You're a hypocrite.
You’re the hyoocrite. You are for keeping 1/6 trespassers in jail for years, and want to give a pass to the hateful mob of antisemitic trespassers intimidating Jews.

You’re the hyoocrite. You are for keeping 1/6 trespassers in jail for years, and want to give a pass to the hateful mob of antisemitic trespassers intimidating Jews.
I never gave a pass to trespassing. All I did was point out that the charges might be hard to stick. You shouldn’t put words in my mouth.

You were the one who gave a pass to the hateful mob of MAGA trespassers intimidating members of Congress when you called for them to be pardoned. Did you forget you did that?

I never gave a pass to trespassing. All I did was point out that the charges might be hard to stick. You shouldn’t put words in my mouth.

You were the one who gave a pass to the hateful mob of MAGA trespassers intimidating members of Congress when you called for them to be pardoned. Did you forget you did that?

Those space aliens have been busy.

Some rare manuscripts were stolen, according to the university. The damage is so extensive that the library will be closed until next September

Forum List

Back