BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Wrong! There is no documented evidence any of those strategies ever helped blacks. You live in a world of fantasy, make believe, and illogical thinking.

How do I know? Without integrating blacks into the mainstream, nothing will happen for them. Without inclusion, nothing happens for them. Which is why your own words are illogical. "Integrating blacks was doomed from the beginning." If that is your logic, why were you labeling their situation as one of equality, if it was doomed from the beginning? LOl! We integrated blacks back in the sixties on paper, so, if there is equality, how was it doomed? You really make no sense. You grab shit out of thin air and type it out on a forum. Let me know when you figure out what it is you are trying to say.

Dude. YOu are talking shit.

DOOMED is my conclusion. The actions of both parties, and society and government as a whole, for generations has been inclusion, and pro-black discrimination.

Your denial is you talking shit. You are an anti-white racist. And you need to deny all that has been done, to hold on to past wrongs, to justify your current hate and racism.

I never said anything that was debatable, moron. You're babbling about 'hate' is just the usual lame handwave, while you promote hate crimes yourselves. Little chickenshit 'revolutionaries' like yourself are the real cowards, which is why you're never seen anywhere near a real oppressed country, just running your mouths in a western country, usually crying for money and free dope and how Whitey made you shit your pants and wet your beds.
And you won't be saying anything debatable. That's kind of my whole point. You are here to vent about something you choose to hate. You really could give two shits of what it's about. You just waste space on a political forum.

It’s amazing that “white” can be associated with any vile precursor and yet the Only Word thats fully blanked out is the N word AND they call each other that All The Time. That is stone cold fact example of how this site mirrors society and cow tows to a one way street. Real food for Real thought.
Ever see a pack of white guys with their zippers open or pants down calling each other White Trash Racists yet go into apoplexy if any other race calls them that??????
Hypocritical and self destructive labeling of yourself is No Way to go thru life home slices.
To draw an analogy, I have NEVER heard a Jew call another Jew the K-word.

Dude. YOu are talking shit.

DOOMED is my conclusion. The actions of both parties, and society and government as a whole, for generations has been inclusion, and pro-black discrimination.

Your denial is you talking shit. You are an anti-white racist. And you need to deny all that has been done, to hold on to past wrongs, to justify your current hate and racism.
Struck a truth nerve eh?

Not much of a counter argument on "doomed is my conclusion" angle. You slipped up with the doomed part. Especially when you painted such a rosy picture with the "equality" part. Lol The two just don't go together buddy. It's obvious you really can't figure out what it is you are trying to say. And by labeling me a racist, tells us that you are just looking for the cowardly way out.

"And you need to deny all that has been done?" :auiqs.jpg: That's a good one. Especially when nothing good has been done, that I couldn't destroy as a counter argument.

Struck a truth nerve eh?
Standard lefty bullshit. You act the ass and then pretend that my response is somehow evidence of...whatever. FUCK OFF.
Not much of a counter argument on "doomed is my conclusion" angle. You slipped up with the doomed part. Especially when you painted such a rosy picture with the "equality" part. Lol The two just don't go together buddy. It's obvious you really can't figure out what it is you are trying to say. And by labeling me a racist, tells us that you are just looking for the cowardly way out.

"And you need to deny all that has been done?" :auiqs.jpg: That's a good one. Especially when nothing good has been done, that I couldn't destroy as a counter argument.

lol!!! You are so full of shit. I cited generations of work and sacrifice for you and your people. My opinion on it, is a different matter.

That you pretend to be too retarded to understand that, is noted and dismissed.

When this country gets rid of dark money by way of white privilege, power, and money. Nothing changes until that happens.
Democrats run those cities. So the democrat party is filled with "White Privilege". Why do you keep voting for White Privilege?

Standard lefty bullshit. You act the ass and then pretend that my response is somehow evidence of...whatever. FUCK OFF.

lol!!! You are so full of shit. I cited generations of work and sacrifice for you and your people. My opinion on it, is a different matter.

That you pretend to be too retarded to understand that, is noted and dismissed.
The fact that you are pissed, is a testament to your own failures. You've been had. Contradicting yourself just tells us you can't hold the line in this debate.

All that "equality", and now all of a sudden it's "doomed." :auiqs.jpg: Gotta love the bull shit from folks like you.

And you still keep right on. "Generations of work and sacrifice for you?" You don't know what you've done for me, because you don't know me. And who are "my people?" LOl! Boss, you're running around in circles like that chicken with no head.

They ask questions not to clarify shit and move the discussion forward, but to sidetrack the discussion and bog it down.

Note that they never build on your answer, to make any point. THey might ask more questions, to move FURTHER from the point, or just launch their next attack.

Nothing in your answer is ever relevant to them. It was just a rhetorical tactic to steal the momentum.
Exactly why I am MOTHERFUCKING SICK of defining it for NO FUCKING REASON.

They ask questions not to clarify shit and move the discussion forward, but to sidetrack the discussion and bog it down.

Note that they never build on your answer, to make any point. THey might ask more questions, to move FURTHER from the point, or just launch their next attack.

Nothing in your answer is ever relevant to them. It was just a rhetorical tactic to steal the momentum.
They never build on an answer, because there never is an answer. They know, that to define those terms by answering, the answer has nothing to do with Democrats.

Republicans started Citizens United and tax cuts for the wealthy. That's called white Republican privilege.
Citizens United don't run Chicago and other democrat run cities. You're not very bright. Democrats run Chicago. Why are Blacks shooting each other at a rate of 20 to 30 every week? Black Privilege?

Citizens United don't run Chicago and other democrat run cities. You're not very bright. Democrats run Chicago. Why are Blacks shooting each other at a rate of 20 to 30 every week? Black Privilege?
Good God, you are some more kind of ignorant. Citizens United Explained You are waste of time. You are so unbelievably uneducated. Stop making a fool of yourself.

"Citizens United 'don't' run Chicago." It's not "don't." Go back to school.

The fact that you are pissed, is a testament to your own failures. You've been had. Contradicting yourself just tells us you can't hold the line in this debate.

No, it doesn't. That is a retarded thing that retarded libs pretend. You are welcome to go fuck yourself.

All that "equality", and now all of a sudden it's "doomed." :auiqs.jpg: Gotta love the bull shit from folks like you.

Correct. Generations of effort at reaching a goal, and we end up with assholes like you. THus doomed. Your pretense of being too retarded to understand this, is not credible.

And you still keep right on. "Generations of work and sacrifice for you?" You don't know what you've done for me, because you don't know me. And who are "my people?" LOl! Boss, you're running around in circles like that chicken with no head.

Sure I know. Generations of supporting policies of anti-white discrimination to make up for past injustices and fucktards like you are the thanks we get.

Based on what I’ve been reading here, blacks have gone backwards in the last 40 years. Even in the 60s, when I was a child, the black families in our neighborhood were married parents with kids, and my black schoolmates were from two-parent homes,

In the neighborhood itself, it was a mix of college-educated professionals and working class tradespeople, both black and white. Some small business owners, too.

Now there is a major problem with an out-of-wedlock birthrate, and massive crime rates associated with that. There’s an anger and resentment toward whites being pushed throughout the nation, and a blatant expression of contempt for white people and a seeming goal to “reverse” racism and apply unfair standards to whites. (Just consider the different media attention between the white teen whomdefended himself and the black racist out on low bail who murdered numerous whites.)

I have a chilling feeling that this isn’t going to end well.

Good God, you are some more kind of ignorant. Citizens United Explained You are waste of time. You are so unbelievably uneducated. Stop making a fool of yourself.

"Citizens United 'don't' run Chicago." It's not "don't." Go back to school.
You're still avoiding the point. Why are you Black people shooting each other in a totally Democrat run city? Black Privilege? Weak Buckwheat.

No, it doesn't. That is a retarded thing that retarded libs pretend. You are welcome to go fuck yourself.
Right, "fuck yourself." But you aren't retarded and you posted an intelligent response right?

Correct. Generations of effort at reaching a goal, and we end up with assholes like you. THus doomed. Your pretense of being too retarded to understand this, is not credible.
Wow, so the retarded word is used again, and still no intelligent, informative counter argument. Just the same old lame excuse of "generations of effort" that ended up being empty words that said nothing. Lol![/quote]

Sure I know. Generations of supporting policies of anti-white discrimination to make up for past injustices and fucktards like you are the thanks we get.
Policies designed to fail you mean. And they did, by design.

Forum List

Back