BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Wow, so the retarded word is used again, and still no intelligent, informative counter argument. Just the same old lame excuse of "generations of effort" that ended up being empty words that said nothing. Lol!

Policies designed to fail you mean. And they did, by design.[/quote]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Your stonewalling is noted and dismissed.

Policies designed to fail you mean. And they did, by design.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
:auiqs.jpg:Stonewalling? You're calling me retarded as a counter argument to mine, and I'm stonewalling? Do you even know wtf that means?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
:auiqs.jpg:Stonewalling? You're calling me retarded as a counter argument to mine, and I'm stonewalling? Do you even know wtf that means?
[/QUOTE]

Yep, and you are doing it.

It is called for, what the other posters, posts nothing but bullshit.

Which you have done. For all your posts.
Called for? Just in time to cowardly bail out of that one right. You and the rest couldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. That's why your buddy Botsney or whatever the fuck his name is got so pissed. The stove is too hot for that shit.

Called for? Just in time to cowardly bail out of that one right. You and the rest couldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. That's why your buddy Botsney or whatever the fuck his name is got so pissed. The stove is too hot for that shit.

Touch what? You have said nothing but to deny the work of generations of Americans in fighting for equal rights and trying to raise up blacks.

You are retarded.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Yep, and you are doing it.
[/QUOTE]
Look, here are the options, either grow up and debate, or just leave. The stonewalling nonsense you are pedaling is not happening. I can lock horns with you with no stonewalling until the sun comes up. I hide from no one. Especially you.

Touch what? You have said nothing but to deny the work of generations of Americans in fighting for equal rights and trying to raise up blacks.

You are retarded.
There are no generations of Americans fighting for equal rights by the Republican party for minorities. Period! Had that been a thing, we never would have had section 8, welfare, affirmative action, and voter suppression. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that. You should. And if you don't, you've been living in a closet.

And the "retarded" line, grow up okay. That crap is for children.

There are no generations of Americans fighting for equal rights by the Republican party for minorities. Period! Had that been a thing, we never would have had section 8, welfare, affirmative action, and voter suppression. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that. You should. And if you don't, you've been living in a closet.

Sure you would have. Your denial makes no sense.

LOL. You remind me of Barney Fife

Says the whiney child.

Correct. THey are discrimination IN FAVOR of blacks.

You are demonstrating that all those efforts are raising up and integrating blacks, was DOOMED, from the beginning.

They were certainly doomed when they handed those and other programs over to black radicals to run.

That's what most ill-informed racist would say.

EVERYONE that sees a black or white guy, with his pants hanging down his ass, and they DON'T say something,

it is because they think that person is such a feral animal, that asking them to behave like a civilized person, is dangerous.

That is not based on race, but on the actions of the feral animal in question.

EVERYONE that sees a black or white guy, with his pants hanging down his ass, and they DON'T say something,

it is because they think that person is such a feral animal, that asking them to behave like a civilized person, is dangerous.

That is not based on race, but on the actions of the feral animal in question.
Hmmm, so someone whose pants may be hanging down is now a feral animal. Wow.

New Topics

Forum List

Back