BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

And you won't be saying anything debatable. That's kind of my whole point. You are here to vent about something you choose to hate. You really could give two shits of what it's about. You just waste space on a political forum.

Yes, I understand why you vermin hate truth in media. Now scurry back out of the light, and try again later, when nobody's here.

Touch what? You have said nothing but to deny the work of generations of Americans in fighting for equal rights and trying to raise up blacks.

You are retarded.
It does make one think long and hard about all the help provided blacks if they, like that BWK poster, turn it around as a NEGATIVE.

I mean, really. Should high-achieving white boys who want to go to medical school have to give up their dreams so that blacks with far worse scores and grades get their place instead - especially if militant blacks refuse to acknowledge the favor given them in admissions but to actually have disdain for the whites who are losing out as a result? OMG.

It does make one think long and hard about all the help provided blacks if they, like that BWK poster, turn it around as a NEGATIVE.

I mean, really. Should high-achieving white boys who want to go to medical school have to give up their dreams so that blacks with far worse scores and grades get their place instead - especially if militant blacks refuse to acknowledge the favor given them in admissions but to actually have disdain for the whites who are losing out as a result? OMG.

We have actively stacked the deck against ourselves for generations, and now any white males that are not successful are mocked by the very assholes that we have sacrificed so much for.

And by white libs, of course.

For people that supposedly care about being sensitive, these people are pretty tone deaf, when the person being disrespected is white.

Hmmm, so someone whose pants may be hanging down is now a feral animal. Wow.
It is definitely how someone with no common sense of decency dresses.
We have actively stacked the deck against ourselves for generations, and now any white males that are not successful are mocked by the very assholes that we have sacrificed so much for.

And by white libs, of course.

For people that supposedly care about being sensitive, these people are pretty tone deaf, when the person being disrespected is white.
Are you a white male? If you are, and retired….whew. If you are, but still of working age, and in a liberal city, you will have the deck really stacked against you as you compete for promotions against lesser-qualified blacks.

And blacks KNOW this. I was at the lobby of my mother’s senior-living building, and a black guy was showing the black receptionist an IPad with a promotional opportunity within the community. She told him that Sharon something was more qualified and had been there longer, and so there was no need for her to apply. The black guy said - and this was in front of ME, mind you - that it didn’t matter! Told the receptionist that she was black and would get it over the white woman.

Wrong. This is about correcting mistakes so this nation can actually become great. White supremacy is destructive. Therefore it's gotta go.
And yet you forgot to add you want all whites no matter where in the Universe to be gone…

You have more in common with White Supremacist than most Whites do and you will deny your hatred and bigotry for any race that is not black…

Remove all the Whites in society and you still will be the minority because Hispanics and Asians will enslave you…

It is definitely how someone with no common sense of decency dresses.
What is a feral animal?
Are you a white male? If you are, and retired….whew. If you are, but still of working age, and in a liberal city, you will have the deck really stacked against you as you compete for promotions against lesser-qualified blacks.
I am a strong black man. How do you know a black man is lesser qualified? How does being black mean lesser qualified, are you saying a black man can't be more qualified?
And blacks KNOW this.
Actually what we know is whites have been promoted when they were less qualified.
I was at the lobby of my mother’s senior-living building, and a black guy was showing the black receptionist an IPad with a promotional opportunity within the community. She told him that Sharon something was more qualified and had been there longer, and so there was no need for her to apply. The black guy said - and this was in front of ME, mind you - that it didn’t matter! Told the receptionist that she was black and would get it over the white woman.
You have more of these little bullshit stories than Van Camps has pork n beans.

What is a feral animal?

I am a strong black man. How do you know a black man is lesser qualified? How does being black mean lesser qualified, are you saying a black man can't be more qualified?

Actually what we know is whites have been promoted when they were less qualified.

You have more of these little bullshit stories than Van Camps has pork n beans.
Oh please. You are actually going to deny that a less-qualified black isn’t promoted over a better-qualified white? It happens all the time. And by lesser qualified, I mean a black from a marginal college, with a degree in an unrelated area, and with significantly less experience in the field compared to a white from a much better college, with a degree in the field, and significantly more experience.

Does that mean blacks are never more qualified than whites? Of course not, on a case by case basis. But you only have to look to our cackling, idiotic, incompetent VP to see what happens when you prioritize skin tone over ability.

Oh please. You are actually going to deny that a less-qualified black isn’t promoted over a better-qualified white? It happens all the time. And by lesser qualified, I mean a black from a marginal college, with a degree in an unrelated area, and with significantly less experience in the field compared to a white from a much better college, with a degree in the field, and significantly more experience.
Are you serious? How many unqualified whites have gotten jobs or promotions just because they are white. Hell there is case after case after case after case, how far should I go?
Does that mean blacks are never more qualified than whites? Of course not, on a case by case basis. But you only have to look to our cackling, idiotic, incompetent VP to see what happens when you prioritize skin tone over ability.
Yea because EVERY white VP was more than qualified. Lmao.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Are you serious? How many unqualified whites have gotten jobs or promotions just because they are white. Hell there is case after case after case after case, how far should I go?

Yes. Every white VP was more qualified than Harris.

:auiqs.jpg:Harris put William Barr in a nice box as a prosecutor during his confirmation hearings. Made him look like an idiot. Nothing incompetent about her. Next?

She obviously has never lived in small town America where Nepotism is a way of life, minus any qualifications.

Forum List

Back