BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

I’m rethinking my volunteer work with black and Central American families, based on the hate I see from BWK. It’s actually hard work, and requires a lot of patience, and now I’m wondering if the families I’m trying to help with financial literacy are secretly like BWK, resentful of whites and actually angry that any of us are trying to help them out.

Who knows? Maybe they think it’s a conspiracy. That would be awful, given my good intentions, so perhaps it’s better if I quit.
The dipshit is a theorist and helps no one. Carry forward with your good works as I do too.

The dipshit is a theorist and helps no one. Carry forward with your good works as I do too.
Thanks, but that disphit has gotten me thinking. Maybe I’m over-thinking it, but I’ve been going back in my mind about the young lady I’m helping right now. (As I mentioned, we review budgets, basic money management, etc. The course topics are set by the organization overseeing the program.) She’s black, 21, and has a two-year-old daughter, and earlier this month she mentioned her little girl was turning two, and I bought a pair of pajamas as a little gift. (Nothing expensive….about $10.)

But now I‘m learning from some of the people in this forum that many blacks are resentful when whites help them, so is it possible she was insulted I bought the pajamas? I was just trying to be nice. Your honest opinion is appreciated, and if you think it was wrong, I won’t do it again.

Thanks, but that disphit has gotten me thinking. Maybe I’m over-thinking it, but I’ve been going back in my mind about the young lady I’m helping right now. (As I mentioned, we review budgets, basic money management, etc. The course topics are set by the organization overseeing the program.) She’s black, 21, and has a two-year-old daughter, and earlier this month she mentioned her little girl was turning two, and I bought a pair of pajamas as a little gift. (Nothing expensive….about $10.)

But now I‘m learning from some of the people in this forum that many blacks are resentful when whites help them, so is it possible she was insulted I bought the pajamas? I was just trying to be nice. Your honest opinion is appreciated, and if you think it was wrong, I won’t do it again.
P.S. I am only asking Weather.

You were fine and so was she. Remember how I say over and over that libs think they have the right to tell others how to feel?! They did it with Mr Arbery Sr and they would like to try and guilt trip you into thinking that lady was resentful and they would like to guilt trip her into feeling resentful because they themselves are Always resentful and blaming

You were fine and so was she. Remember how I say over and over that libs think they have the right to tell others how to feel?! They did it with Mr Arbery Sr and they would like to try and guilt trip you into thinking that lady was resentful and they would like to guilt trip her into feeling resentful because they themselves are Always resentful and blaming
Thank you. You’re right. I won’t let these libs take something nice I’m doing and make me question myself. Best I put the worst of them on ignore.

Thank you. You’re right. I won’t let these libs take something nice I’m doing and make me question myself. Best I put the worst of them on ignore.
Remember, they're losers and need victims to help so they feel validated. They're here to make everything right and save the planet from the greedy homophobic, racist, Islamophobic, White Nationalist American flag flying big fat poopy pants.

Remember, they're losers and need victims to help so they feel validated. They're here to make everything right and save the planet from the greedy homophobic, racist, Islamophobic, White Nationalist American flag flying big fat poopy pants.
Thanks to you too.

Most that are here are not all there

See, maybe your section 8 gub'mint cheese eatin' ass can afford to watch idiotic television shows, but I've got better things to do than sit in front of the idiot box all day...
See how easy it is to destroy your non-existing argument.

How come the black people who work for me have never committed a serious crime or sucked off the gub'mint teat? Good, decent people they are, that's why. Two of them came up through the projects in New York. One of those guys is my VP of Product Development...
If they are lucky enough to have jobs that pay the bills and don't live in prison complexes without walls, why would they? I know many blacks who were born and raised in projects who walked away from a life of crime. And? Most haven't been so lucky.
[/QUOTE]

Did you jusr go back and edit out your criticism and nasty shit about my volunteering to help other people with financial literacy? If so, it’s because on some level, you realized you went too far. Now, adios amigo.
No! I edited nothing. And I meant everything I said. I take none of that back, because you operate from a place of double standards to make yourself look good to you, while tossing out cheap shots at the very people you help. Disgusting! No editing necessary.

This is just an example of how negroes refuse to accept responsibility for their actions.They'll gun down other negroes every day, all day, but it's whitey's fault...
It's the systems responsibility to work. Remember we the people?

Forum List

Back