BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Wait you said black students get into Med School by the thousands while whites end up as PAs. The numbers don't add up and you didn't show anything to dispel the numbers that I displayed.
Wait you said blacks are given no opportunities, and I pointed out that blacks are invited into med school with grades and scores that have whites kicked to the curb. It’s a simple fact.

Wait you said blacks are given no opportunities, and I pointed out that blacks are invited into med school with grades and scores that have whites kicked to the curb. It’s a simple fact.

What percentage of medical school applicants should be Black in your opinion?
We shouldn’t go by percentages. That’s what med schools do - they decide they want 14% of their student body to be black, and then lower the requirements - for blacks - until enough blacks get in. The problem is that often they find that have to lower the standards SO low that the reputation of the school is thrown into question.

So it’s a conundrum. if they stick to 14%, then they’re down to so-so B students. So they come to a compromise: let’s stick with a cut-off of say, 3.3., for blacks only - whites still need a 3.8 - and be satisfied with just 10% of the students black. They do the same calculation with the MCAT scores.

We shouldn’t go by percentages. That’s what med schools do - they decide they want 14% of their student body to be black, and then lower the requirements - for blacks - until enough blacks get in. The problem is that often they find that have to lower the standards SO low that the reputation of the school is thrown into question.

So it’s a conundrum. if they stick to 14%, then they’re down to so-so B students. So they come to a compromise: let’s stick with a cut-off of say, 3.3., for blacks only - whites still need a 3.8 - and be satisfied with just 10% of the students black. They do the same calculation with the MCAT scores.
Again, white women have benefitted the most from. AA.

You know I was talking about you.
I based what I said off your statement. I agree it’s stupid because I don’t agree with the statement. You were saying that a particular race of people cannot complain about their government, if that government happens to be the same color. That’s just stupid. YOU are stupid.

"When?" "When" isn't some futuristic time line to wait and see. "When" already happened. Try again.
Reading comprehension issue? Let's see if I can explain it without confusing you with the word "when". Other places spend less and get more. That's not really controversial. Washington, DC spends a LOT per student, but money doesn't seem to get to the classroom. Where does it go? I would rather find out before we throw a lot more money after what we've already spent. You, it seems, would rather just keep spending more without accountability, even though your original argument was that the budgets were too small for oversight. Guess not so much after all.

And others can't stand the lying from you. "So much opportunity?" You mean those who are talented in singing, dancing, and sports? Yea, that's opportunity. The rest doesn't exist.
What rock have you been living under? Opportunity is there if you take it.

What rock have you been living under? Opportunity is there if you take it.
Right! Sure! Imagine being an educated black man in finance trying to apply for a banking job in Billings Montana, or Bismarck, North Dakota, or Casper Wyoming. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, get real.

Reading comprehension issue? Let's see if I can explain it without confusing you with the word "when". Other places spend less and get more. That's not really controversial. Washington, DC spends a LOT per student, but money doesn't seem to get to the classroom. Where does it go? I would rather find out before we throw a lot more money after what we've already spent. You, it seems, would rather just keep spending more without accountability, even though your original argument was that the budgets were too small for oversight. Guess not so much after all.
TCF Study Finds U.S. Schools Underfunded by Nearly $150 Billion Annually Dude, get out from behind that rock you are hiding behind. It's not about where it goes, it's about where is it? There is no spending more. Do you not understand that? You can't be that dense, surely.

Liberals feel that Native Ameticans should feel their land was stolen even though the Natives themselves refute that. Lib loons also admonished Mr Arbery Sr for not feeling the way they felt he should
Do you know what his Dad feels?

Right! Sure! Imagine being an educated black man in finance trying to apply for a banking job in Billings Montana, or Bismarck, North Dakota, or Casper Wyoming. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, get real.
So? Let him move to where they hire blacks. That’s what my dad did when they weren’t hiring Jews - he had to move to a less antisemitic area.

Forum List

Back