BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Society has made it easier for you than anyone else, yet you still whine that you're a victim. When are you gonna grow up?
Absolutely! I worked in higher ed admissions, and you wouldn’t believe the way the leftists in the ed world twist into pretzels to let blacks into highly competitive and prestigious programs who otherwise would have been laughed out of the place had they been white.

Look up the charts at the AAMC yourself. Blacks with a 3.2 get into med school, by the thousands, while white kids with 3.7 end up as P.As.
Whites are the majority of doctors. Only 5 percent of the doctors in America are black.

So you now acknowledge that blacks DO get opportunities denied to whites? A second ago you said they only get chances with sports.
Affirmative action is not an opportunity. I just explained those details for you. Therefore, it's neither an opportunity for blacks or whites. HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO DENSE? :banghead:

Affirmative action is not an opportunity. I just explained those details for you. Therefore, it's neither an opportunity for blacks or whites. HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO DENSE? :banghead:
Of course it’s an opportunity. Two-thirds of blacks in med school would NOT have been admitted if they were white. That’s quite an opportunity provided them.

How can YOU be so dense?

So the fact that blacks don’t graduate from college at the same rate as whites is indicative of racism? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that admissions standards are lowered for them in the first place, and they are getting into programs they otherwise wouldn’t have qualified for.
Wait you said black students get into Med School by the thousands while whites end up as PAs. The numbers don't add up and you didn't show anything to dispel the numbers that I displayed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Absolutely! I worked in higher ed admissions, and you wouldn’t believe the way the leftists in the ed world twist into pretzels to let blacks into highly competitive and prestigious programs who otherwise would have been laughed out of the place had they been white.
You ignore the white legacy student who would not get in but for the fact their parents attended the school. Now I'm not sure, but those students who cheated to get into college all appeared to be white.

Yep. That's exactly how Obama got to be President of Harvard Law School. They ignored the standards that had been in place for generations. He didn't earn it.

Of course it’s an opportunity. Two-thirds of blacks in med school would NOT have been admitted if they were white. That’s quite an opportunity provided them.

How can YOU be so dense?
And for 190 years blacks were denied entrance into medical schoolhs because they were black. If laws had not been made, this would have continued. Whites like you are dishonest. You know this history. And you, a white female, have benefitted the most from the policy you're talking about.

Yep. That's exactly how Obama got to be President of Harvard Law School. They ignored the standards that had been in place for generations. He didn't earn it.
That's a lie. Obama graduated Harvard with honors.

Society has made it easier for you than anyone else, yet you still whine that you're a victim. When are you gonna grow up?
OMG! When you shit in the creek, we all should know where it goes. I'm not sure you know.

First off Sling Blade for brains, who is you, and I'm white, and I come from privilege?

And for your information, I grew up a long time ago by embracing the truth. I'm not afraid of it like you. Or afraid of learning. That way I won't have to look so stupid and foolish.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Wait you said black students get into Med School by the thousands while whites end up as PAs. The numbers don't add up and you didn't show anything to dispel the numbers that I displayed.
They are making it up.

So you now acknowledge that blacks DO get opportunities denied to whites? A second ago you said they only get chances with sports.
What you say doesn't happen.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
OMG! When you shit in the creek, we all should know where it goes. I'm not sure you know.

First off Sling Blade for brains, who is you, and I'm white, and I come from privilege?

And for your information, I grew up a long time ago by embracing the truth. I'm not afraid of it like you. Or afraid of learning. That way I won't have to look so stupid and foolish.
You're an ignorant fool.

We should change black Friday to stolen land day and Party like rock stars 🤩
Liberals feel that Native Ameticans should feel their land was stolen even though the Natives themselves refute that. Lib loons also admonished Mr Arbery Sr for not feeling the way they felt he should

Forum List

Back