BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Liberals feel that Native Ameticans should feel their land was stolen even though the Natives themselves refute that. Lib loons also admonished Mr Arbery Sr for not feeling the way they felt he should
Native Americans don't refute this, nor was Mr Arbery admonished. You racists took one line he spoke and conflated. I am quite sure Mr. Arbery does not see things as you do.

So? Let him move to where they hire blacks. That’s what my dad did when they weren’t hiring Jews - he had to move to a less antisemitic area.
Nobody should have to move for that.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
So? Let him move to where they hire blacks. That’s what my dad did when they weren’t hiring Jews - he had to move to a less antisemitic area.
"So?" :auiqs.jpg: Wow, thanks for helping to get my point across, that racism in this country has gone no where, and that blacks are not wanted in most of this country. So, all that opportunity you all have been talking about? LOl!

So, moving where exactly? Baltimore, Camden, St. Louis, or other majority black cities with a high rate of crime that white privilege, money, and power created? :auiqs.jpg: You want the guy to run around in circles from where he wanted to leave from. Which is my whole point. Keep them where they are is the whole scheme. It's abundantly clear to anyone who has a functioning brain.

When are you people going to get it? And yet, you make our arguments for us. You destroy your own arguments by contradicting your own bs you pedal. How soon you all forget. What a pathetic lot.

Last edited:
Right! Sure! Imagine being an educated black man in finance trying to apply for a banking job in Billings Montana, or Bismarck, North Dakota, or Casper Wyoming. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, get real.

Why would you think that would be a problem, in today's America?

Hilarious seeing you black guys trying to convince yourselves white people will be forced to move to Europe. What would you do without your fat Becky baby mama?

Because they are not there. Duh!

So? Every person in that bank, has been raised in the same environment of CONSTANT indoctrination into the current...paradigm of DIVERSITY, and MULTICULTURALISM, and is conditioned to discriminate IN FAVOR of the black guy, because "INCLUSION" or some such shit.

So? Every person in that bank, has been raised in the same environment of CONSTANT indoctrination into the current...paradigm of DIVERSITY, and MULTICULTURALISM, and is conditioned to discriminate IN FAVOR of the black guy, because "INCLUSION" or some such shit.
Not in the places I described. If what you said were true, they'd already be there. I think you are confused as to who's white and who's black.

Not in the places I described. If what you said were true, they'd already be there. I think you are confused as to who's white and who's black.

Mmm, no, they wouldn't. Indoctrination doesn't make black people magically show up, where they don't live.

It does make people exposed to it, ready to discriminate in favor of black people if any walk though the door.

What part of this, are you not getting?

Mmm, no, they wouldn't. Indoctrination doesn't make black people magically show up, where they don't live.

It does make people exposed to it, ready to discriminate in favor of black people if any walk though the door.

What part of this, are you not getting?
The only part I am not getting, is what you don't get. I look at 400 years of racism, murder, rape, and bondage, and wonder why you would think all that hate has changed?

Answer, it hasn't, which is why there are no blacks in the places I spoke about.

Have you ever been out west? If not, you should go. And I thought the deep south had it bad.:auiqs.jpg:Wrong!

The only part I am not getting, is what you don't get. I look at 400 years of racism, murder, rape, and bondage, and wonder why you would think all that hate has changed?

Answer, it hasn't, which is why there are no blacks in the places I spoke about.

Have you ever been out west? If not, you should go. And I thought the deep south had it bad.:auiqs.jpg:Wrong!

So, you discount the generations of struggle against slavery, teh Civil War, the Civil RIghts movement, generations of elections where pro-civil rights leaders always won, and just focus on the time BEFORE, all of that.

Stop living in the past. Nations and people do change. Those states, like I said, everyone in them was indoctrinated since birth, to discriminate IN FAVOR of any blacks that would come into the bank.

That is what happened in THEIR LIVES. What might have happened in that town, 300 years ago, will not set bank policy.

"So?" :auiqs.jpg: Wow, thanks for helping to get my point across, that racism in this country has gone no where, and that blacks are not wanted in most of this country. So, all that opportunity you all have been talking about? LOl!

So, moving where exactly? Baltimore, Camden, St. Louis, or other majority black cities with a high rate of crime that white privilege, money, and power created? :auiqs.jpg: You want the guy to run around in circles from where he wanted to leave from. Which is my whole point. Keep them where they are is the whole scheme. It's abundantly clear to anyone who has a functioning brain.

When are you people going to get it? And yet, you make our arguments for us. You destroy your own arguments by contradicting your own bs you pedal. How soon you all forget. What a pathetic lot.
Nope. You were complaining that an educated black man can’t get an opportunity in Billings, MT, so I pointed out that he can move to where he CAN get an opportunity. What’s wrong with DC? LOTS of educated black men here.

All you have are excuses and a victim mentality. There’s no plot to “keep black men where they are.” If there was, there wouldn’t be all this unfair advantage given them in higher education programs.

Nobody with a functioning brain is falling for your “woe is me, the poor black man” routine.

You don't get around much. You obviously haven't heard....The USA elected a Black President. Idiot race hustler

Forum List

Back