Blinken is correct...

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020
sort of. If you take the first 4 words of this headline it sums up Biden and Blinken's foreign policy strategy, and his domestic one as well.

Every time biden opens his mouth the only thing that comes out is a bushel of stupid. Yes, he is old and his mental capacity has declined severely, that will happen to almost all of us. But when it has become as bad as Bidens he cannot be allowed stay in the most powerful office in the free world.

"I think the president, the White House, made the point last night that, quite simply, President Putin cannot be empowered to wage war or engage in aggression against Ukraine or anyone else," Blinken said during a visit to Jerusalem.

sort of. If you take the first 4 words of this headline it sums up Biden and Blinken's foreign policy strategy, and his domestic one as well.

Every time biden opens his mouth the only thing that comes out is a bushel of stupid. Yes, he is old and his mental capacity has declined severely, that will happen to almost all of us. But when it has become as bad as Bidens he cannot be allowed stay in the most powerful office in the free world.
A bushel of stupid always fell out his mouth before he lost his marbles.

Why is anyone listening to Him?

He's still above the bar the former guy set. This country is fucked.

"I think the president, the White House, made the point last night that, quite simply, President Putin cannot be empowered to wage war or engage in aggression against Ukraine or anyone else," Blinken said during a visit to Jerusalem.
Thats not what Biden said while he was front and center on the world stage. He spoke his mind, or what is left of it. If you must attempt to change what the president said after every single speech, then it's not the president who is calling the shots. I don't want a feckless puppet rambling and muttering away talking points handed to him. I want a president who presides over the country and our business. Biden is the biggest embarrassment in our history. Trump was bad but at least a person knew who was calling the shots.

Thats not what Biden said while he was front and center on the world stage. He spoke his mind, or what is left of it. If you must attempt to change what the president said after every single speech, then it's not the president who is calling the shots. I don't want a feckless puppet rambling and muttering away talking points handed to him. I want a president who presides over the country and our business. Biden is the biggest embarrassment in our history. Trump was bad but at least a person knew who was calling the shots.
I posted what Blinkin said from the story, oh that's right, you didn't read the article in the OP. Have you ever been aware of the article being posted?

He's still above the bar the former guy set. This country is fucked.
Well that bar is at the bottom of a septic tank. A dead opossum is above that bar, damning Biden with very faint praise indeed. I agree that if we don't get some decent people in charge of both parties soon, we are fucked. I keep hoping someone from GenX will step up and show some real leadership. The millennials certainly are not ready to lead and there are few boomers left that I like. Perhaps Manchin, but absolutely none of the other Democrats who ran last time. For the first time in my life I may vote red for president if someone with some sense could be found somewhere.

After 8 years of Obama, 4 of trump and 1 year of Biden, I want someone who served in the military and who went into harms way along with time being successful in our private sector before becoming a politician. There are thousands of men and women who fit that description, and most of them have nothing to do with the vapid fools of our political parties. Thats why I would trust one of them enough to give them my vote. Trump, biden or any of the current leaders from both parties? Eff No. And another family heirloom like a Bush or a Clinton? No thanks to that either.

I wish we had a time machine and could bring back Colin Powell. I would donate, walk precincts and do what ever else for a man like that to be our president.

I posted what Blinkin said from the story, oh that's right, you didn't read the article in the OP. Have you ever been aware of the article being posted?
I read the article and my comment was about the headline. AND the fact that Biden did say the words that you and every other sycophant on the left are trying to twist away. My post is about exactly what came out of Bidens mouth. Why do you have a problem with that? Are you denying that it was a stupid comment and that it had immediate negative effects around the globe?

And then that it was walked back the way it was just made everything 100% worse.

I read the article and my comment was about the headline. AND the fact that Biden did say the words that you and every other sycophant on the left are trying to twist away. My post is about exactly what came out of Bidens mouth. Why do you have a problem with that? Are you denying that it was a stupid comment and that it had immediate negative effects around the globe?

And then that it was walked back the way it was just made everything 100% worse.
I never changed anything and you accuse me of changing shit, fuck you I never changed anything.

I never changed anything and you accuse me of changing shit, fuck you I never changed anything.
Nah, you ignored what I wrote and apparently you are trying to deny or spin away what Biden said, because you certainty refuse to acknowledge it or what a fucked up thing it was. The whole truth seems to be an alien concept to you.

The ONLY reason that feckless fuck is in office is that he was not Trump.

You know that, if you are honest. (the jury is still out on that last part)

Sadly, that's not what Biden said. Blinken isn't president, his message does not supercede the president.

Forum List

Back