Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

Unkotare
Here we go again. Tell us all about your theory of combat and skin color, moron.

A black man will generally beat a white man in unarmed one on one combat. That's not a theory. That's fact. No white men wants to go toe to toe with black men. Even bk in te day the Klan came with a mob
So physically you are superior to us "generally"?

Well then maybe we are generally superior to you intellectually.

sealybobo
You're talking about decades ago.

And that means what ? White people used to deny racism back in the 60's. What's your point

sealybobo
No I don't want black people to make up any more than 20% of any community. If they do the place goes to shit.

OK. Well let's open that. What is about black people that makes an area go to shit ? And what is about white people that makes an area not go to shit ?

sealybobo
Nothing stopping you from moving out today. Excuses excuses.

OK. So how do black people move out ? I'm given you the floor

When more than 20% of a community becomes black all the economic opportunities go away because you can't run a Kroger and make a profit when you have to hire security guards and with all the shoplifting. Plus whites don't want to go in that neighborhood because of the high crime.

How do black people move out? How did my grandfather leave Greece? First he left by himself and got established and then he sent for his wife, my dad and his sister. It wasn't easy but if he can move to a country where he can't even speak the language, you can leave the hood.

THEN my father married my mom and they were broke so they moved in with my mom's family, in Detroit. It was a beautiful neighborhood until white flight. We were the last whites to leave. So how did my father get us out of Detroit? He got a good paying job at Ford in the suburbs and he saved every dime while living with my grandmother until he could afford a down payment on a house in the suburbs. What was his incentive? His children were being terrorized in a all black Detroit Public School. Blacks were not nice to us. We understand why but that doesn't change the fact that when the roles were reversed, they treated us like shit just like whites treat you like shit.
BULLSEYE. The first thing the race hustling Obama's did when they got some money was move out of Chicago and move into an upper class white neighborhood.

Unkotare
Here we go again. Tell us all about your theory of combat and skin color, moron.

A black man will generally beat a white man in unarmed one on one combat. That's not a theory. That's fact. No white men wants to go toe to toe with black men. Even bk in te day the Klan came with a mob

Any Black person that's smart is an "Uncle Tom"or a "Sellout". IM2 has proved that.

sealybobo

And that means what ? White people used to deny racism back in the 60's. What's your point

sealybobo
No I don't want black people to make up any more than 20% of any community. If they do the place goes to shit.

OK. Well let's open that. What is about black people that makes an area go to shit ? And what is about white people that makes an area not go to shit ?

sealybobo

When more than 20% of a community becomes black all the economic opportunities go away because you can't run a Kroger and make a profit when you have to hire security guards and with all the shoplifting. Plus whites don't want to go in that neighborhood because of the high crime.

How do black people move out? How did my grandfather leave Greece? First he left by himself and got established and then he sent for his wife, my dad and his sister. It wasn't easy but if he can move to a country where he can't even speak the language, you can leave the hood.

THEN my father married my mom and they were broke so they moved in with my mom's family, in Detroit. It was a beautiful neighborhood until white flight. We were the last whites to leave. So how did my father get us out of Detroit? He got a good paying job at Ford in the suburbs and he saved every dime while living with my grandmother until he could afford a down payment on a house in the suburbs. What was his incentive? His children were being terrorized in a all black Detroit Public School. Blacks were not nice to us. We understand why but that doesn't change the fact that when the roles were reversed, they treated us like shit just like whites treat you like shit.
BULLSEYE. The first thing the race hustling Obama's did when they got some money was move out of Chicago and move into an upper class white neighborhood.
I left Detroit but still would like to do whatever is necessary to improve Detroit. A country isn't judged by how it's richest citizens are doing it's judged by how well it's middle class and poor are doing.

Unkotare

Any Black person that's smart is an "Uncle Tom"or a "Sellout". IM2 has proved that.
No. There are a lot of smart blacks who vote Democratic. In fact it's the poor and middle class whites who vote GOP who are the real dummies. The rich use social wedge issues to con them into voting GOP. It certainly isn't their economic policies that attract you guys. So you vote for the rich because of god, gays, guns and racism.

"We have no right to sit silently by while the inevitable seeds are sown for a harvest of disaster to our children, black and white. First, it is the duty of black men to judge the South discriminatingly,"

W.E.B. Dubois

Read More: A Look At The Conflict Between W.E.B. Du Bois And Booker T. Washington

These words were spoken by the great W.E.B. Dubois in response to Booker T. Washington. Throughout American history there has been a subculture in the white community who could not stand Black men/woman who refused to shut up and take it. We see a continuation of that tradition today by that same white subculture. They recite Booker T, and read idiot, weak minded, low self esteemed, ass kissing, grant grovelling, ivory tower blacks like Thoman Sowell, the late Walter Williams or Shelby Steele.

Here's to the blacks who have been throught history, to quote Ice Cube, the wrong blacks to fuck with.

1. The Honorable Nat TurnerView attachment 504256

That's right, HONORABLE. Not one of you racists in this forum would have tolerated the conditions slaves lived in had they been white. Your asses are talking about civil wars and race wars now because you can't get everything given to you. Your ancestors fought a war wth a country that provided them with free land called headrights, and you did so over taxes as the legend goes. So I damn sure know what would have happened had whites been enslaved for 200 odd years as was the case with blacks when Nat Turner decided to fight fire with fire.

2. The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey.-I'll let him do the talking.

You really are very very uneducated and clueless. White indentured servants were treated far worse than your average black slave. Because white indentured servants only served several years (few wouldn't be an accurate description as people didn't live that long then) and when release where given lands and basic provisions to start their free life----their owner treated far far harsher. A comparison of grave sites shows clearly that white indentured servants were worked to death often and show physical signs of abuse even after death------black slaves from the same time and area--not so much.

sealybobo

So let me this straight. You're grandfather RAN his ass from Greece to go to a country that black people built and fought for ?

So much for all that great Ancient Greek civilisation eh ? What happened ?

You got some nerve.

You're grandfather brought white skin with him too (or certainly not black) You see what you leave out is that your Greek grandfather got to where he was because of racism.

Yes your grandfather might have worked hard but that hard work was MET with doors opening for him. Doors that would have never opened for him had he been black.

The Greeks did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
The Greeks could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
The Greeks qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
The Greeks could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.

The Greeks never dealt with legalized segregation. Never were they treated as livestock rather than people in this country. They were allowed to intermarry with other groups, and they now have assimilated into being white, including being able to partake in white privilege.

No Greek person in the US has been subjected to the pass laws, being made to endure life without any running water or electricity being made to feel like non-citizens in a country that they immigrated to when Jim Crow was in full swing.

Whatever stereotypes the Greeks may have had then does not impact you now.

If you fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if you are Greek.
  • No one follows you around in the store.
  • No one assumes you are lazy.
  • No one assumes your child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
  • No one assumes you're criminal.
  • No one tells you are so much better off in America so you should be glad your ancestors were slaves.
  • No one acts like they did you a favour or saved you from a backwardness.
  • No one displays your human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
  • You don't have to radically change/permanently alter a feature of your body to become accepted or get employment (like hair for example).
You're just another white person.

The same cannot be said for a black person.

The stereotypes of blacks are to this day are still widely held and even defended by white folks and a few misguided blacks.

I think it's grotesque and monumentally repugnant of white ppl who want to own victim-hood whilst being steeped in white privilege and patronizingly conflate their specific white ethnic problems within white dominance and project that onto black people

sealybobo
When more than 20% of a community becomes black all the economic opportunities go away because you can't run a Kroger and make a profit when you have to hire security guards and with all the shoplifting.

So the system of white supremacy - racism exists because whites thinks that black people can't run a Kroger ?

What you are saying merely demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbors. In other words if you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages, and they do pick them up, from several different sources.

You have never been attacked by a black person
You have never had a black man denied you a job or a loan
And you have never heard a black person "We're gonna get rid of 200 jobs here. Have a nice day"

Every mean word, every mean action, everything bad done to you in your life, has been done by a white person.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

And you're worried about black people.

sealybobo
Plus whites don't want to go in that neighborhood because of the high crime.

If white racism is due to white peoples beliefs about black criminality then how do you explain the racism by white people who have never or hardly around black folks ?

You go to places in Russia - Serbia or other part of Europe or places and towns in the USA were there is hardly blk ppl then why do they come forth with many of same negative stereotypes in spite of no first-hand experience of black criminality ?

Unkotare

A black man will generally beat a white man in unarmed one on one combat. That's not a theory. That's fact. No white men wants to go toe to toe with black men. ...
You're an ignorant weakling.

sealybobo

So let me this straight. You're grandfather RAN his ass from Greece to go to a country that black people built and fought for ?

So much for all that great Ancient Greek civilisation eh ? What happened ?

You got some nerve.

You're grandfather brought white skin with him too (or certainly not black) You see what you leave out is that your Greek grandfather got to where he was because of racism.

Yes your grandfather might have worked hard but that hard work was MET with doors opening for him. Doors that would have never opened for him had he been black.

The Greeks did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
The Greeks could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
The Greeks qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
The Greeks could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.

The Greeks never dealt with legalized segregation. Never were they treated as livestock rather than people in this country. They were allowed to intermarry with other groups, and they now have assimilated into being white, including being able to partake in white privilege.

No Greek person in the US has been subjected to the pass laws, being made to endure life without any running water or electricity being made to feel like non-citizens in a country that they immigrated to when Jim Crow was in full swing.

Whatever stereotypes the Greeks may have had then does not impact you now.

If you fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if you are Greek.
  • No one follows you around in the store.
  • No one assumes you are lazy.
  • No one assumes your child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
  • No one assumes you're criminal.
  • No one tells you are so much better off in America so you should be glad your ancestors were slaves.
  • No one acts like they did you a favour or saved you from a backwardness.
  • No one displays your human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
  • You don't have to radically change/permanently alter a feature of your body to become accepted or get employment (like hair for example).
You're just another white person.

The same cannot be said for a black person.

The stereotypes of blacks are to this day are still widely held and even defended by white folks and a few misguided blacks.

I think it's grotesque and monumentally repugnant of white ppl who want to own victim-hood whilst being steeped in white privilege and patronizingly conflate their specific white ethnic problems within white dominance and project that onto black people

sealybobo
When more than 20% of a community becomes black all the economic opportunities go away because you can't run a Kroger and make a profit when you have to hire security guards and with all the shoplifting.

So the system of white supremacy - racism exists because whites thinks that black people can't run a Kroger ?

What you are saying merely demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbors. In other words if you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages, and they do pick them up, from several different sources.

You have never been attacked by a black person
You have never had a black man denied you a job or a loan
And you have never heard a black person "We're gonna get rid of 200 jobs here. Have a nice day"

Every mean word, every mean action, everything bad done to you in your life, has been done by a white person.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

And you're worried about black people.

sealybobo
Plus whites don't want to go in that neighborhood because of the high crime.

If white racism is due to white peoples beliefs about black criminality then how do you explain the racism by white people who have never or hardly around black folks ?

You go to places in Russia - Serbia or other part of Europe or places and towns in the USA were there is hardly blk ppl then why do they come forth with many of same negative stereotypes in spite of no first-hand experience of black criminality ?
My grandfather didn't have any doors opened for him. He died pretty much broke. He was a cook that's it. But his son got a job at Ford. You should know whenever I would go visit the plant I saw a lot of black workers there so it's not like the door that opened for my father wasn't also opened for black people because it was.

So, my father saved and got out of Detroit. Most of the blacks who worked at Ford stayed in Detroit because houses were much cheaper. Instead of paying off a home that would be worth something some day, the blacks stayed in Detroit and spent their money on Cadillacs and Nike shoes. My dad saved and today he has around $800,000. Bet most of the blacks who worked with him don't. Racism isn't the issue here.

And my father insisted that my brother and I go to college. We did and now one of us makes 6 figures and other makes 7. And the one who makes 7 is looking for diversity candidates because companies today are dying to find qualified blacks and women. They are trying and can't. Not racism. Actually white cons think this is reverse discrimination.

My brother worked his ass off, took on the tough assignments, came in early and stayed late. His whiteness had nothing to do with him getting promoted. If there were any blacks working just as hard as he did they would have passed him because again, companies are dying for diversity candidates.

I don't completely disagree with anything you say. The things you say are true. But all I can tell you is get over it. The past is the past. No one is stopping you today from moving out of Detroit. That shit was the past. Nothing we can do about it now. OR, what would you like us to do for you? And why should we? You won't appreciate it if we do. So I'm done caring about your woes. It is what it is. Start a business. Save your money. Go to school. And don't worry that every job you don't get is because you are black. It's not.

....You guys don't know how to wrestle. ....
It has nothing to do with race, you pathetic loser.
What about basketball? Why are blacks better at basketball?
"They" aren't, loser.
Blacks aren't better at basketball than whites?
No, of course not.
Of course they are and it's because they are physically more gifted than asians or Irishmen, whichever you are.

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

I left Detroit but still would like to do whatever is necessary to improve Detroit. A country isn't judged by how it's richest citizens are doing it's judged by how well it's middle class and poor are doing.
Have the ghettos changed? They are still here no matter what has been spent. And the people who want resources will say we have to spent another ten billion...another hundred billion...another trillion...another ten trillion...another hundred trillion...Stop the teenage abortions and children.

....You guys don't know how to wrestle. ....
It has nothing to do with race, you pathetic loser.
What about basketball? Why are blacks better at basketball?
"They" aren't, loser.
Blacks aren't better at basketball than whites?
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
You're an ignorant racist.

Forum List

Back