Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

sealybobo
Us Liberals said let's take the school tax money you rich whites pay every year and put it all in one

Us liberals ? Who are you trying to convince ? Certainly not blk ppl.

They type of liberal white man I gotta take my hat off to (And probably the only one in history) is this man (John Brown)

weal_02_img0291.jpg

He was hanged for treason, murder and insurrection after his failed attempt to take over the federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry to gain arms for a slave uprising. He studied military history, particularly guerrilla warfare and the slave uprising of Toussaint L’Ouverture in Haiti.

His idea was to create a new state in the mountains of Virginia where black slaves could flee and defend their freedom.

In those mountains was Harpers Ferry. There the government kept 100,000 guns, more than enough for an army. Brown led a band of 22 armed men, both blacks and whites, and took it – but then lost it two days later to the Marines under Robert E. Lee. Brown was badly wounded in the fighting but not killed.

That's the type of sh*t I'm talking about.

BUT EVEN JOHN BROWN

I still would not trust him. I'd still would have, have to have kept one eye open on him
Racist scumbag.

BS Filter
Black cowards. Hateful racist religious gangsters.

No one has the courage blk ppl have.

And what makes us so amazing is that we're the minority population here but we still go hard body.

We go up against the biggest military power on the planet.
  1. WE ARE OUT-NUMBERED
  2. WE ARE OUT-GUNNED
  3. WE ARE OUT-FINANCED
But we dust ourselves off and challenge the beast everyday

skynews-alton-sterling-was-shot_4269284.jpg

Whites never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If white were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.

Whites are cowards. You need a whole army to go up against one unarmed black man.

d1768e2c-5b69-4aaf-bfb5-d0fed1e66529-AP19212781270981.jpg

Last edited:
MarathonMike
And the real problem is blacks who ignore black problems and point the finger at White people like IM2 for example.

OK. Go on. Let's talk about it. Name the black problems. Tell me

was born in 1970 Detroit. 1978 we moved out. Why can't blacks move out? Yes whites created those ghettos and for 50 years blacks have been getting out same as we got out. Some blacks even make something of themselves in Detroit and never leave. But the ones who feel like there is no economic opportunity for them need to get out and ask their parents why they brought them into this world when they were so fucking poor and living in a shit hole with such high crime and bad schools.
What I saw during the 70s in the Washington DC suburbs was a surge of upwardly mobile Black people moving into previously all White neighborhoods in Maryland. Busing brought in city Black kids which went fairly smoothly. I really don't remember any violence at all. But the strong Black families moving out left a void and the inner cities of DC went straight downhill and crime skyrocketed. That wasn't the only reason, but it was IMO a contributing factor to the decline.
Did you know one of the places blacks are doing the best is Washington dc area? Probably because of all the government jobs.
Upscale Blacks live in Georgetown and are raking in the bucks. A few miles away other Blacks are scraping out an existence. Classic Democrat "equality". ;)

BS Filter

And what makes us so amazing is that we're the minority population here but we still go hard body.

1. WE ARE OUT-NUMBERED
  2. WE ARE OUT-GUNNED
  3. WE ARE OUT-FINANCED
But w dust ourselves off and challenge the beast everyday

Whites never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If white were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.
Yeah, you nyggaz are like rats. No matter how many are killed or kill each other, you populate and infect everything you touch.

BS Filter
Yeah, you nyggaz are like rats. No matter how many are killed or kill each other, you populate and infect everything you touch.

Is that supposed to offend me ?

You're telling me what you think blk ppl are. Now what do you intend to do about all these blk rats ?

BS Filter

1. WE ARE OUT-NUMBERED
  2. WE ARE OUT-GUNNED
  3. WE ARE OUT-FINANCED
But we dust ourselves off and challenge the beast everyday

Whites are cowards. You need a whole army to go up against one unarmed black man.

d1768e2c-5b69-4aaf-bfb5-d0fed1e66529-AP19212781270981.jpg
Here we go again. Tell us all about your theory of combat and skin color, moron.

BS Filter

You're telling me what you think blk ppl are. Now what do you intend to do about all these blk rats ?
What do YOU intend to do for YOURSELF?

BS Filter

"I love Black people, but I hate nyggaz". Chris Rock.

Unkotare
Here we go again. Tell us all about your theory of combat and skin color, moron.

A black man will generally beat a white man in unarmed one on one combat. That's not a theory. That's fact. No white men wants to go toe to toe with black men. Even bk in te day the Klan came with a mob

OK. Go on. Let's talk about it. Name the black problems. Tell me
Fatherless Black familes lead to abandonment and despair for the kids. The kids fill that emptiness by belonging to a gang. Gangs are the backbone of the inner city drug industry. Drugs and gangs pushing the drugs are at the core of 99% of the violence and death among inner city Black people. Did that make sense Paul?

MarathonMike
Gangs are the backbone of the inner city drug industry. Drugs and gangs pushing the drugs are at the core of 99% of the violence and death among inner city Black people. Did that make sense Paul?

No. It doesn't make any sense.

The statistics show that white people take more drugs than black people.

You're kids saw more drugs in those uni dorms than they will ever see in any inner city you can take me to but those white kids have a system of white supremacy to protect them because they know that if the police were to raid those uni dorms ? They'd lose their job monday.

Plus police do all sorts of sh*t to make black people look like criminals because they know white supremacists like you will swallow anything negative about blk ppl

177528528_494899985198666_7470668237137788005_n.jpg

187182401_508223570532974_1156027587429220015_n.jpg

Most of the distributes and suppliers of the drugs aren’t black. That is where the real money is. The black criminals are nothing but bullet fodder and a source of income for those who gain jobs in the prisons.

The distributors live in communities divorced from the street level dealers. They are almost never caught. If a black dealer, goes down, there is always another to take their place.

For every white drug dealer they apprehend, 99% get away. Plus they are not stopped as much. Hence it would appear to the people that it is mostly blacks who are committing these crimes.

For every black criminal who is incarcerated, there is many more white ones walking free, or in rehab, as the notion here is that they don’t want to ‘destroy’ a promising young person’s life.

Because of the socioeconomic deprivations of these black criminals, they will be hard pressed to find good legal representation. And in most cases we are not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin, crack or cocaine, but marijuana – weed.

And even after they do their time they do not get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one will hire you.
2) Most professional licences are out of the question too.
3) For the first five years you cannot get public housing – just when you need it most.
4) You will never again get food stamps. And on and on.

Your life is messed up forever. So what becomes of them ? We already know : Within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison.

And all this is explained away by guys like you that blacks are just low IQ savages who can't do no good, and then endless stats about 'black crime' is churned out to people who already have preconceived ideas about black people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Plus police do all sorts of sh*t to make black people look like criminals because they know white supremacists like you will swallow anything negative about blk ppl
All you are doing is waving your arms and pointing fingers at cops and White people. You refuse to to acknowledge one of the root causes of recurring misery among many of your people, which I clearly spelled out.

More blacks with no pride.
Judging people you don't even know. The hallmark of a Black American Racist.
Yeah right. Nice try, but I don't have to like blacks who cater to racist whites.
"Cater to racist whites"==Acting White== More intelligent than a hood rat.
No that's not what is meant.

This is:

Internalized racism can be defined as the tendency of some individuals belonging to historically oppressed ethnic groups to regularly invalidate, demean, and/or suppress their own and other marginalized groups’ heritage, identity, self-worth, and human rights.

Many victims of internalized racism grew-up in prejudiced environments where discrimination against marginalized cultural groups is the norm in social, community, educational, professional, religious, media, social media, and political environments. To cope with and compensate (overcompensate) for their inner cultural identity struggles, some individuals who suffer from internalized racism may openly reject and even lash out at their own cultural group in order to gain “mainstream” acceptance, suppress their cultural identity, and deny their true selves.

What are some of the most common signs of internalized racism? Here are 10 characteristics,

1. Denying aspects of one’s own cultural identity, either to oneself and/or to others, for the purpose of “fitting in” and gaining the dominant culture’s acceptance and approval.

2. Conforming to the dominant culture while suppressing one’s own expressions.

3. Avoiding and disassociating oneself from members of own or other marginalized groups, especially in the presence of members of the dominant group.

4. Feeling ashamed or embarrassed when seeing members of one’s own cultural group “being too ethnic” in daily activities, social interactions, popular media, or social media.

5. As a sign of learned disempowerment due to systemic racism, underperform academically, professionally, and/or financially. Underestimating one’s own potential, intelligence, ability, and power.

Conversely, as a sign of seeking mainstream approval and acceptance, overcompensate socially, relationally, academically, professionally, and politically. Sacrificing one’s own heritage, identity, point of view, and self-expression in order to conform and assimilate.

6. Allowing oneself to engage and remain in inequitable, dysfunctional, or abusive inter-racial romantic relationships or friendships.

7. Putting down and disempowering oneself and/or members of one’s own cultural group. For instance:

Refusing to acknowledge racism exists or is a significant issue in society.

8. Displaying intolerance and discrimination toward other oppressed and marginalized groups (discrimination transference/projected discrimination).

9. Defending, justifying, and excusing individual acts of cultural prejudice, discrimination, and racism in family, romantic relationship, friendships, school, at the workplace, or other social or institutional scenarios (learned disempowerment/learned helplessness).

10. Defending, justifying, and supporting societal, institutional, religious, political, and/or cultural bias and oppression against one’s own or other marginalized groups. Openly rejecting social justice initiatives and attacking advocates and leaders who fight for equal respect/equal rights. Condemning and blaming one’s own or other marginalized groups for causing their own victimization (internalized oppression).

MarathonMike
Complete denial of what is undeniable. That is the core problem with you IM2 and MarcATL.

Most drug users are white.

Why don't you focus on your people in Waco which has been a hotbed for crystal meth use.

Opiods are ripping through your people with many of you strung out like this

skHHIu22EkjakGw4W2mqoupPG7EZFt1BGFBRnJZtHZSBUVEmVOwdt_hFcNZARaJVl8x7swIDm-fjiOdw8lXKJlLbaCwp2-QkODg1vzl-c_lxS1YlyJSh12kfrbYqh721vav0RrHAOE7RsdSXRkZ3GVwramKx2uw9_hMfzFv8kRbJ8-RieRMJuxeq3_Am4cJWpcSw12ML6WldkhAn-bHH7Mltv8NymDmCt9Wcy_rNN1Yq3hYlhYYIGf5cdPXupYsbcfhCwV4lu0a0AYwkfQWENOAgdvXyMKWecKql3dnAxJcZSWbN3B3tCjR920XB39PWlSZY99YtDp9BoEZHdGeRSYKjASJCmVLnwAsuVJHhfsb-EcMr3MiqmHD7lcgLDQ6f1YXjH71ZcMQmYqdd0NpQ-0R8rm9SX3JgeWlG-urT8tWm5DlwEdF6M4RGLF3yjdBfs94TNenaMjPKdmwB74iV-g9pf1vO1Wws3iMPXcmdxXME-W-fIUXdr8vOz9ICg4APaFxD4p9_1z55oCovqouLF5q31ffmM3nO4BnJZw4O2cT5X7cmwcW6wNJk0Iz0RieyIj9hcrHL_uO66D7jy_AFtlgLlSDN4jTrmUQ8DExHOU2wbu-QSy-E9yWDHhWFzYKWKT2ZDQwEWDg1RbNc9YigdRkjwCBHYXM=w1024-h576-no

r2rVD8kn2Jno10BWu2QolzYA5ahxZ0Kmm1TiwxRDRgx5HkClRo-GpOv5x5wEnteQ6l3De5nE8aD5-qeGDiTItQ8fRA28TLJ7ly27tG-C-00RsJutWp0e3nj930XRhLbC2sN_09m2RPUYNKpWV0PCcCzwx1XwDY1-yS09dlhXQ_TfEXId3I8U7Whuz68fq4-10uuDJ-KlPBlEtAC_40cjcqvfag6vacxemYcvBgl4J-4WkmQ1lHnXdEND4XNPyYVGbzbs0gEDxsrgcD61CuOxmOx-QfkdwefmrlC0z_yj8P9yEhp1AYvvn38hJi80jsCaR3Ihmz-7Ngc7lsK5K30Tbug72wt9-9XWvFeE1jcbZ6D2sEz2TYFWa3ksXyqLqtCXnOjIQuozTapcGR-OtJrlrnVNqAqJRLD1sT-xSIDH9Ui7JGq6c3-H_gbfK5txTey3226LefHBN84Z5Po_HTqbVXdFAnnYE0i558ShUefm67rbGP-X3M5eDGiJukMoo-AQm6hNjiKacxN7jJjxyxjnd4hGyY_zsy2MflxA3cnIPRkfx0oWIRZCbd-l09Jb7YWE3g8lo1_OCm4VFuyjBE8VcSge6XglCAEyytpL5RW35LcUFPhRX7eun9oNiNc_cLTH7kKhxXvIkjfAw6VG8KdcPqQf3zQy-1U=w970-h430-no

57SVPWllrxVymIU7_awIy_NdUsdJ21x19DrNfq8z48i4bFH0bDgmIJJTPhHuKSVzf8rHMENRxYR_QMqMTQ5yPbyLj3me_RHVRbLbxA2zkL8cWXgDBMhp4BYFCZ2U5cZ__xu4TLaQAk0naDDQIzjMFms1oeiWI9RNMJDsZXRNvdKGjcWco_q9_z_-wB0lwDtkYS7CERIFlqwQUSiZ5yjWAJ8p4dTuv4z0j0q2tXmLHzDKHC-B8HdBMEiRss19CIVehyYjR0tK3r9-t2vNFZgtm41ntUVjvst9amvw3bo-IPBf30R9VRLPZ8EE9adD6wnjkhFxq0CrzAke08ik_BVAbzc_-HrUTxYLhfP4jRT9QYDcvOv87lfV3CRTJrFB1F-GQikOvwQCVgAnF6pIkYGsPG3NQrXCYjzOS2jG0jxYYEH-5lktjtczWp6wnkNJ1qAGWfTu6FqVrR9RlrkWY1m3CyAhDVb6VLUa5759EZ0UijO0FHE92BWeFglOSBCP4XQv7ItW7zMLNKrls-YbotIm8_lKCp9vbe2tMc3v3zDEtXXvAFPuR0jgwGdRrP6hFDTpY_aMdjcacOawPXjIvxR3oG6IbwqFTaccbdFdh7qQ6hbEFQYbYTod74l5bc7OpVkXov5ptiL3hgHgyl_z_V_RN8ZXS8HBGKw=w634-h702-no

BUT THEY ARE WHITE

So they have programs giving them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles they discard on the ground. In Waco which has been a hotbed for crystal meth use. White changed possession of meth from felony to misdemeanor.

You see when it’s a white problem .....it's a problem. They don’t want the little white Timmys of the world to hit that cell

upload_2019-2-6_16-25-27-png.244431

These white folks got K&A looking like skid row. They have programs giving them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles those trifling cave beasts discard on the ground. Plus they beg 24/7 with their dusty ass signs in the street and subway.

But of course they go so soft on white drug users to the point that Miami police say they’ll offer opioid addicts rehab instead of arresting them

And Bill Clinton saying

ANGkPWAVOrKWm41jwwATPOgMmq7mBfkDSB1mzDHKkbHJ_dTnN2FzZTJgN4ohTWaNDNVRniYorSwaGAbuZscZzbFprKA6ZA_DzS8VuO60M_t22QCaKzBI0PxeugCdwrskUf29d0WTJbguaisN2U0jNQNSp_1vsSxCRqbMmRPAksdB6baTgo65y0inbT2KCIXbd94tsKzruAJVE0n7vPthQR0odFq8hArkTarVH0YB99gK7c7AmIOMmdFjmPISDwntIolcmeiuDgcWviKY8jsMYXVmg-28pbNu6IcYFVWgV6JH7Nn0QYsOgYIF7Wx9malwn1Pb_6q0YegjxfGBnKKuRlE5r7jOBQ8_HW6_a3DrwGzr5NEohLrzDH5X_QcANsdCB8y4zUSb0pTqBhBKhZmSMjXNpQ-AkgqQahyqpiKKUPt7ePHcLmv3rAk2kP0D-GzgPAJJwcN94GKpCvWruhSzlSjnnRsEj2syFnyKiCNVOqmCwXRFdjeHq2MG6wvgMsgWN48s7-a-H9RFQ1oMuJ27XyNoZqhJw9mYE-yzafYTwYFfHTUWZvEInosbUshFfZuLKqgM311L-vcncw2xDzbUL8fuTFHMApskId-JVidPrfe8lGw4nGVbWnt92aMYyWpuVyuSK1yZzPbYhmZZKSjkPcWkXoV_TWU=w589-h548-no

Whose this "us" ? Are black people in that "us" ? Na. I think not

That's why when story of the dead opiod addict last year (Maddie Linsenmeir) came out - You would think she was getting to be buried in Arlington with all this press around her death.

U2W7oDBKFjE7wnKCtXgIuQHndahsdwOhyRTFxXfe-X3EioVyuJLI9c1ErRiJbHoSwPAZP6jVyH708q6eHIGBaBhxunru-Bc7ZqK91FKkOfHIM8CSo31Fe4RW4RycEFswVYgnGOGXqFqce1W24dAhAD74tpm9SVHQ4GvywZB3Cly8ESSihjDePhgT8pp4gsanAilpYNXqYSOprvp5fA8-iFrffnuyAe9_F6Ja0MMx9DtaGTNZiZRwwiZqsqqxZgfUWSWAuWnbsmfiNyY0wZe6_ubwVL1mHtxWzRqduuGeKIQJDguvHrnCpQbDx2duL5UZCai0buwWn0brNCmGXn7I-_XPHyahhqDMHFl1jpRXPNiBm87Fx9lrD9SmDVMih2j-RqIZxygbm70X8b4gVrBKOpIor-SL-hdKHKbCFkc4qETeTM2zI1d3yAlWpW_djktOYYOF6cxBZKy9wxpbdKMkoR4xk_fM6FeC0ICYlDWSVnu1a15LFSuJN3_zytf4iccOv8rNLmoZj6OCgY4unkytCnr_GKpTJVpF9HjNrM0GyUMsbg7i6fSOYGUb1iSART20WhnLBsfkyp5F1Z3mCHyjpbh7ebFFWD_si2eHQ_CxChZgod3Fy10tdj7mHQrWWcbuVE6k-rABo6UU-0WzzxJCa8M8xNOCNzQ=w504-h366-no

Drugs don't sick with black folk. Heroin ended in the 60s. Coke the 70s. Crack the 80s. The only thing left is weed. But when black folks put that down watch "them" make Newport illegal to smoke

• Love
Reactions: IM2
No. It doesn't make any sense.
Complete denial of what is undeniable. That is the core problem with you IM2 and MarcATL.
No that is what you and the other white racists here do. The truth iis far too painful for you to accept, so you have created an alternate reality so you can feel comfortable .

Forum List

Back