Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

Plus police do all sorts of sh*t to make black people look like criminals because they know white supremacists like you will swallow anything negative about blk ppl
All you are doing is waving your arms and pointing fingers at cops and White people. You refuse to to acknowledge one of the root causes of recurring misery among many of your people, which I clearly spelled out.
The root cause of our problems is white racism. I say that with 60 years of being black under my belt. How many years have you been black?

No that is what you and the other white racists here do. The truth iis far too painful for you to accept, so you have created an alternate reality so you can feel comfortable .
Blah Blah Blah. Fatherless Black Families in the inner cities is a MAJOR PROBLEM. YES or NO?
No. Lack of economic development is. A man sitting in the house in a community without jobs is just a broke man sitting in a chair. Like I said, you look for anything because the truth is too hard for you to deal with.

On June 8, 2015, Charles Blow wrote an article in the New York Times titled, “Black Dads Are Doing Best of All.” You should have read it. This article takes apart the tale of black fathers not being around for their kids. The issue of unwed births really has no relation to whether 2 parents are around. An unwed birth is a child being born and the couple is not married. That does not mean a man and a woman are not together raising the child. The single mother narrative got destroyed long ago, because a single mother does not mean a man will not be around to influence the child as it grows up. One fantastic example is the story Shaquille O’Neal tells about his relationship with Sergeant Phillip Harrison who raised him with his mother. Finally, the appearance of Barack Obama on the world stage allows me to say once and for all that a single parent family is not the cause of the problem. This article shows that most black children in this country live with their fathers or their fathers are active participants in their lives. In reality, not the convoluted racist mind, a mother and father ARE present in the majority of black homes.

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

Charles Blow
A report titled “Fathers’ Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010,” was published by the Centers for Disease Control in the National Health Report on December 20, 2013. The findings are interesting for those who have decided they can paint black culture in moral terms. Moral terms that over 240 years of American history show whites who have decided they can do the painting refuse hold themselves to. The findings in this study debunk the standard racist white narrative to the point that it is miseducation, misinformation, lies, or whatever word you want to give to the purposeful deception provided to describe a race of people. Some of the findings are as follows:

A higher percentage of fathers who lived with their children under age 5 fed or ate meals with them daily—72% compared with 7.9% of fathers with noncoresidential children. A higher percentage of fathers living apart from their children did not feed or eat meals with them at all in the last 4 weeks—43% compared with 0.8% of fathers with coresidential children (Table 2). Variation by Hispanic origin and race was seen in the percentages of coresidential fathers who ate meals with their children every day. Specifically, Hispanic fathers were less likely to eat meals with their children every day (64%) than were non-Hispanic white (74%) or non-Hispanic black (78%) fathers.

There was a significant difference by Hispanic origin and race among fathers with coresidential children: Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%).

A higher percentage of Hispanic fathers aged 15–44 (52%) had not played with their noncoresidential children in the last 4 weeks compared with white (30%) and black (25%) fathers.

Larger percentages of Hispanic (82%) and white (70%) fathers had not helped their noncoresidential children with homework at all in the last 4 weeks compared with black fathers (56%).

Pew Research estimates that 67 percent of black dads who do not live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and 32 percent of Hispanic dads. Evidence shows that a number of black dads are living apart from their kids because of structural systems of inequality and poverty, not the unfounded racist assumption that African-American men place less or no value on parenting.

Your opinion is wrong. And that is the problem; whites who think they are experts on being black in America.
I saw what I saw. And the real problem is blacks who ignore black problems and point the finger at White people like IM2 for example.
And I have watched football games but that doesn't make me Bill Belichick.

You've watched. You were in the stands. I live it. I am on the feild. I speak as an expert not a observer holding a preconceived bias. The root cause of the problems we face is white racism. Not all white people, but whites who are racists. We point at them and rightfully so.

MarathonMike
Fatherless Black Families in the inner cities is a MAJOR PROBLEM. YES or NO?

Fatherless is a problem in all cities in all countries.

Can you explain to me why Iceland (One of the whitest countries you can find) a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness ?

oecd-illegitimacy-rates-2009.png

If you were truly concerned about illegitimacy, you'd also be just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The root cause of our problems is white racism. I say that with 60 years of being black under my belt. How many years have you been black?
Blah Blah Blah. Fatherless Black Families in the inner cities is a MAJOR PROBLEM. YES or NO?
I told your white ass NO. Now how long have you been black in order to make the conclusions you make? The root cause of our problems is white racism.

So let me use your claim to illustrate. A black man fathers a child. He applies for job after job but racists don't hire him. He starts selling drugs to help buy food for his child. He gets arrested and put in prison. Idiots like you will run your mouth about responsibility and choices, but that man applied for 20 jobs and didn't get one. He took the responsible route until he was out of options. And he ran out of options because racists denied him opportunties.

So this man sits in prison. To you the root cause is his bad decision. But the root cause of this problem was racism.

I had a case like that years ago, and these are things you don't experience by being white with an opinion. You aren't qualified to tell me shit about black peple. Your ass needs to shut up and listen.

MarathonMike
Fatherless Black Families in the inner cities is a MAJOR PROBLEM. YES or NO?

Fatherless is a problem in all cities in all countries.

Can you explain to me why Iceland (One of the whitest countries you can find) a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness ?

oecd-illegitimacy-rates-2009.png

If you were truly concerned about illegitimacy, you'd also be just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.
He's not. But you knew that. This is an ignorant white man stuck in whitre supremacy who thinks he knows better what blacks need than blacks do.

I told your white ass NO. Now how long have you been black in order to make the conclusions you make? The root cause of our problems is white racism.

So let me use your claim to illustrate. A black man fathers a child. He applies for job after job but racists don't hire him. He starts selling drugs to help buy food for his child. He gets arrested and put in prison. Idiots like you will run your mouth about responsibility and choices, but that man applied for 20 jobs and didn't get one. He took the responsible route until he was out of options. And he ran out of options because racists denied him opportunties.

So this man sits in prison. To you the root cause is his bad decision. But the root cause of this problem was racism.

I had a case like that years ago, and these are things you don't experience by being white with an opinion. You aren't qualified to tell me shit about black peple. Your ass needs to shut up and listen.

BWAHHHH! LMAO. This prob. happens 1% of the time.

I told your white ass NO.
There we go! I knew you could answer a simple yes or no question well done IM2! Now we just have to work on your complete denial of the reality of Inner City FATHERLESS FAMILIES. Good night!
White boy, you can't tell me shit about the black community. OK? I am not the one in denial.

BWAHHHH! LMAO. This prob. happens 1% of the time.
No, it's the root cause. Every other problem grows from the root cause.

More blacks with no pride.
Judging people you don't even know. The hallmark of a Black American Racist.
Yeah right. Nice try, but I don't have to like blacks who cater to racist whites.
"Cater to racist whites"==Acting White== More intelligent than a hood rat.
No that's not what is meant.

This is:

Internalized racism can be defined as the tendency of some individuals belonging to historically oppressed ethnic groups to regularly invalidate, demean, and/or suppress their own and other marginalized groups’ heritage, identity, self-worth, and human rights.

Many victims of internalized racism grew-up in prejudiced environments where discrimination against marginalized cultural groups is the norm in social, community, educational, professional, religious, media, social media, and political environments. To cope with and compensate (overcompensate) for their inner cultural identity struggles, some individuals who suffer from internalized racism may openly reject and even lash out at their own cultural group in order to gain “mainstream” acceptance, suppress their cultural identity, and deny their true selves.

What are some of the most common signs of internalized racism? Here are 10 characteristics,

1. Denying aspects of one’s own cultural identity, either to oneself and/or to others, for the purpose of “fitting in” and gaining the dominant culture’s acceptance and approval.

2. Conforming to the dominant culture while suppressing one’s own expressions.

3. Avoiding and disassociating oneself from members of own or other marginalized groups, especially in the presence of members of the dominant group.

4. Feeling ashamed or embarrassed when seeing members of one’s own cultural group “being too ethnic” in daily activities, social interactions, popular media, or social media.

5. As a sign of learned disempowerment due to systemic racism, underperform academically, professionally, and/or financially. Underestimating one’s own potential, intelligence, ability, and power.

Conversely, as a sign of seeking mainstream approval and acceptance, overcompensate socially, relationally, academically, professionally, and politically. Sacrificing one’s own heritage, identity, point of view, and self-expression in order to conform and assimilate.

6. Allowing oneself to engage and remain in inequitable, dysfunctional, or abusive inter-racial romantic relationships or friendships.

7. Putting down and disempowering oneself and/or members of one’s own cultural group. For instance:

Refusing to acknowledge racism exists or is a significant issue in society.

8. Displaying intolerance and discrimination toward other oppressed and marginalized groups (discrimination transference/projected discrimination).

9. Defending, justifying, and excusing individual acts of cultural prejudice, discrimination, and racism in family, romantic relationship, friendships, school, at the workplace, or other social or institutional scenarios (learned disempowerment/learned helplessness).

10. Defending, justifying, and supporting societal, institutional, religious, political, and/or cultural bias and oppression against one’s own or other marginalized groups. Openly rejecting social justice initiatives and attacking advocates and leaders who fight for equal respect/equal rights. Condemning and blaming one’s own or other marginalized groups for causing their own victimization (internalized oppression).

You're the scum of the earth, a race hustler.

Unkotare
Here we go again. Tell us all about your theory of combat and skin color, moron.

A black man will generally beat a white man in unarmed one on one combat. That's not a theory. That's fact. ...
Spoken like a big mouth who has never been in any conflict in real life. You're a joke, kid.

These words were spoken by the great W.E.B. Dubois in response to Booker T. Washington. Throughout American history there has been a subculture in the white community who could not stand Black men/woman who refused to shut up and take it. We see a continuation of that tradition today by that same white subculture. They recite Booker T, and read idiot, weak minded, low self esteemed, ass kissing, grant grovelling, ivory tower blacks like Thoman Sowell, the late Walter Williams or Shelby Steele.

Hello. Please take a few minutes to examine the character and values, as well as mental health of citizens choosing to HATE and DENIGRATE successful, accomplished American citizens of African descent whose ONLY OFFENSE is peacefully pursuing their own unique vision for life liberty love and happiness.

"The Real Reason Kanye Is A C°°n" ~Mechee X

'Jesse Lee Peterson Earns another C°°n Award w/ Vicki Dillard'

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

Unjustifiéd_White_Guilt.jpg
ProBlackDiscriminati.jpg
end-intra-racial-discrimination-protest.jpg

Great Post IM2

Three people I'd add to that list is

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most ppl have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill ppl.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in S.Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over S.Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's mililtary strategy in Euro Colleges to this day to this day

2. Jean-Jacques Dessalines of Haiti.

screen-shot-2015-03-31-at-9-10-39-am.png

I don't even know where to begin with Jean Jacques Dessaline

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was by far the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppitty negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts. Once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved there mission was to exterminate them and start over again with newly enslaved ppl from Africa

This means that they turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning, and importing thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat ppl. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

None of this scared the Haitian, This is what the war of 1804

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows on sticks and sfaffs on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

And as far Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebelllion and when he was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission" and Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing" and the white man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?" and Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Meathead @thepurge harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) n hung him. He was still. His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body. He showed no fear. And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as sovenuirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

Malcolm X is one of the few black people who white people have not been able to destroy in the minds of blacks people.

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White people always tried destroy black heroes

A black kid reads Marcus Garvey he may try to become Marcus Garvey
A blk girl reads Harriet Tubman she may try to become Harriet Tubman

Jean did what you are always on here crying like a little bitch about. "white people did this" "white people did that"
Its not the violence those people did that you hate. Its simply their skin color. OBVIOUSLY. Because you are one of the most racist people I have ever seen or heard of. Its disturbing how hateful you are.
Genocide and rape of innocent white children gives your racist ass a smile, donit? You sick mother fucker.

It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

White people do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

I have evidence:

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

You don't have any evidence. There is no white genocide anywhere.

Thats the thread where he said those horrible things. :rolleyes:
To be such a condescending asshole, you sure stupid.

I know what it is. And his response was due to the fact that white south africans did those very same things to blacks. But you racists get amnesia relative to such things.

No, I dont forget things like that. He is no better than them. Killing and raping children? You sick fuck

You nor any other so called colorblind white "conservative" here did not mention the decades of murder, rape and plunder by whites in South Africa. Instead the whining was about an Afrikaner lie pertaining to the genocide of white farmers. Until you can roundly condemn what whites have done, don't expect empathy from blacks that you don't show blacks.

Oh bullshit. You black savages were killing each just like you still are in every city you populate that's run by Democrats. If it wasn't for the white man, you'd still be in Africa eating bugs, rats and snakes and living in a mud hut.

Shut up. You ignorant
View attachment 504407

Im the ignorant one but you use racist terminology :lol:
I couldnt make this shit up. Nope. It takes a truly stupid person to pull this.

Fuck you. You never say shit to whites about what they do.
[/QUOTE]
The people that did this are dead you stupid mother fucker. And aint no whites praising them for RAPING CHILDREN. That would only be you and the other sick fucker.

sealybobo
You're talking about decades ago.

And that means what ? White people used to deny racism back in the 60's. What's your point

sealybobo
No I don't want black people to make up any more than 20% of any community. If they do the place goes to shit.

OK. Well let's open that. What is about black people that makes an area go to shit ? And what is about white people that makes an area not go to shit ?

sealybobo
Nothing stopping you from moving out today. Excuses excuses.

OK. So how do black people move out ? I'm given you the floor

When more than 20% of a community becomes black all the economic opportunities go away because you can't run a Kroger and make a profit when you have to hire security guards and with all the shoplifting. Plus whites don't want to go in that neighborhood because of the high crime.

How do black people move out? How did my grandfather leave Greece? First he left by himself and got established and then he sent for his wife, my dad and his sister. It wasn't easy but if he can move to a country where he can't even speak the language, you can leave the hood.

THEN my father married my mom and they were broke so they moved in with my mom's family, in Detroit. It was a beautiful neighborhood until white flight. We were the last whites to leave. So how did my father get us out of Detroit? He got a good paying job at Ford in the suburbs and he saved every dime while living with my grandmother until he could afford a down payment on a house in the suburbs. What was his incentive? His children were being terrorized in a all black Detroit Public School. Blacks were not nice to us. We understand why but that doesn't change the fact that when the roles were reversed, they treated us like shit just like whites treat you like shit.

Unkotare
Here we go again. Tell us all about your theory of combat and skin color, moron.

A black man will generally beat a white man in unarmed one on one combat. That's not a theory. That's fact. No white men wants to go toe to toe with black men. Even bk in te day the Klan came with a mob
Not true. At least not from my experience. Blacks always gang up on their opponent. You guys don't know how to wrestle. In a boxing match sure you guys are the best but not MMA.

In fact you aren't even the best at boxing anymore. Who's the heavyweight champ?

Forum List

Back