Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

sealybobo
You're talking about decades ago.

And that means what ? White people used to deny racism back in the 60's. What's your point

sealybobo
No I don't want black people to make up any more than 20% of any community. If they do the place goes to shit.

OK. Well let's open that. What is about black people that makes an area go to shit ? And what is about white people that makes an area not go to shit ?

sealybobo
Nothing stopping you from moving out today. Excuses excuses.

OK. So how do black people move out ? I'm given you the floor

When more than 20% of a community becomes black all the economic opportunities go away because you can't run a Kroger and make a profit when you have to hire security guards and with all the shoplifting. Plus whites don't want to go in that neighborhood because of the high crime.

How do black people move out? How did my grandfather leave Greece? First he left by himself and got established and then he sent for his wife, my dad and his sister. It wasn't easy but if he can move to a country where he can't even speak the language, you can leave the hood.

THEN my father married my mom and they were broke so they moved in with my mom's family, in Detroit. It was a beautiful neighborhood until white flight. We were the last whites to leave. So how did my father get us out of Detroit? He got a good paying job at Ford in the suburbs and he saved every dime while living with my grandmother until he could afford a down payment on a house in the suburbs. What was his incentive? His children were being terrorized in a all black Detroit Public School. Blacks were not nice to us. We understand why but that doesn't change the fact that when the roles were reversed, they treated us like shit just like whites treat you like shit.
BULLSEYE. The first thing the race hustling Obama's did when they got some money was move out of Chicago and move into an upper class white neighborhood.
I left Detroit but still would like to do whatever is necessary to improve Detroit. A country isn't judged by how it's richest citizens are doing it's judged by how well it's middle class and poor are doing.
Have the ghettos changed? They are still here no matter what has been spent. And the people who want resources will say we have to spent another ten billion...another hundred billion...another trillion...another ten trillion...another hundred trillion...Stop the teenage abortions and children.
That's why I'm a fan of gentrification. Blacks should move out and buildings should be leveled and either wealthier residents move in or city blocks should be turned back into forests. Detroit is going through this and you should see the improvements. Amazing. Still 70% of Detroit is a shit hole though.

....You guys don't know how to wrestle. ....
It has nothing to do with race, you pathetic loser.
What about basketball? Why are blacks better at basketball?
"They" aren't, loser.
Blacks aren't better at basketball than whites?
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
You're an ignorant racist.
Well why are they better? I've not seen a lot of white Kobe's, Jordan's or Lebron James'

"They" aren't, loser.
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
Then explain why blacks are better at basketball and why all the best wide receivers in the NFL are black. Gronk excluded.

"They" aren't, loser.
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
Well why are they better? ....
"They" aren't, you idiot.

I have learned something from this latest exchange from my friends IM2 and PaulEssian. Apparently you can't know anything about a people unless your skin color matches theirs. WOW! Now that is a revelation.

But then that begs the question:

How do IM2 and PaulEssian have such expertise in identifying White Supremacy and White Supremacists?

sealybobo
You're talking about decades ago.

And that means what ? White people used to deny racism back in the 60's. What's your point

sealybobo
No I don't want black people to make up any more than 20% of any community. If they do the place goes to shit.

OK. Well let's open that. What is about black people that makes an area go to shit ? And what is about white people that makes an area not go to shit ?

sealybobo
Nothing stopping you from moving out today. Excuses excuses.

OK. So how do black people move out ? I'm given you the floor

When more than 20% of a community becomes black all the economic opportunities go away because you can't run a Kroger and make a profit when you have to hire security guards and with all the shoplifting. Plus whites don't want to go in that neighborhood because of the high crime.

How do black people move out? How did my grandfather leave Greece? First he left by himself and got established and then he sent for his wife, my dad and his sister. It wasn't easy but if he can move to a country where he can't even speak the language, you can leave the hood.

THEN my father married my mom and they were broke so they moved in with my mom's family, in Detroit. It was a beautiful neighborhood until white flight. We were the last whites to leave. So how did my father get us out of Detroit? He got a good paying job at Ford in the suburbs and he saved every dime while living with my grandmother until he could afford a down payment on a house in the suburbs. What was his incentive? His children were being terrorized in a all black Detroit Public School. Blacks were not nice to us. We understand why but that doesn't change the fact that when the roles were reversed, they treated us like shit just like whites treat you like shit.
BULLSEYE. The first thing the race hustling Obama's did when they got some money was move out of Chicago and move into an upper class white neighborhood.
I left Detroit but still would like to do whatever is necessary to improve Detroit. A country isn't judged by how it's richest citizens are doing it's judged by how well it's middle class and poor are doing.
Have the ghettos changed? They are still here no matter what has been spent. And the people who want resources will say we have to spent another ten billion...another hundred billion...another trillion...another ten trillion...another hundred trillion...Stop the teenage abortions and children.
They need to be busy and working. If they don't have anything to do but drink Colt 45, smoke weed, snort crack and fuck, the hood rats will increase.

"They" aren't, loser.
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
Then explain why blacks are better at basketball and why all the best wide receivers in the NFL are black. Gronk excluded.
I think Gronk is a tight end.

"They" aren't, loser.
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
69% of NFL is black. 13% of America is black. Do the math. Clearly unky teaches gym class not math.

"They" aren't, loser.
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
And look at France's soccer team. What percent of France is black? Very low? Then why so many blacks on that soccer team? Looks to me blacks are more athletic physically. My point was maybe whites are more intellectually superior for whatever reasons. Nature and nurture. If you believe in evolution our brains may have grown bigger than theres over thousands of years. And remember for 400 years we forbid blacks to learn to read while our white ancestors were reading, writing and doing arithmatic. If you believe in evolution this is possible same way blacks have evolved into physically superior specimens.

"They" aren't, loser.
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
And look at France's soccer team. What percent of France is black? Very low? Then why so many blacks on that soccer team? Looks to me blacks are more athletic physically. My point was maybe whites are more intellectually superior for whatever reasons. Nature and nurture. If you believe in evolution our brains may have grown bigger than theres over thousands of years. And remember for 400 years we forbid blacks to learn to read while our white ancestors were reading, writing and doing arithmatic. If you believe in evolution this is possible same way blacks have evolved into physically superior specimens.
Blacks even admit I'm right. They say IF their parents are ignorant it's because we made them that way for centuries. They say those intelligence tests are racist. They don't teach things black people know and care about. Ask them who invented the peanut they know that but not about Freud.

They say we under fund their schools and they have inferior teachers like Unkotare teaching them. They don't get the best teachers the rich white neighborhoods do.

They say they can't afford pre school.

It's both nature and nurture.

:lmao:
The funniest part is that you can't understand why it's funny.

was born in 1970 Detroit. 1978 we moved out. Why can't blacks move out? Yes whites created those ghettos and for 50 years blacks have been getting out same as we got out. Some blacks even make something of themselves in Detroit and never leave. But the ones who feel like there is no economic opportunity for them need to get out and ask their parents why they brought them into this world when they were so fucking poor and living in a shit hole with such high crime and bad schools.
What I saw during the 70s in the Washington DC suburbs was a surge of upwardly mobile Black people moving into previously all White neighborhoods in Maryland. Busing brought in city Black kids which went fairly smoothly. I really don't remember any violence at all. But the strong Black families moving out left a void and the inner cities of DC went straight downhill and crime skyrocketed. That wasn't the only reason, but it was IMO a contributing factor to the decline.
Your opinion is wrong. And that is the problem; whites who think they are experts on being black in America.
Stop pretending to be an expert on whites.

BS Filter
Black cowards. Hateful racist religious gangsters.

No one has the courage blk ppl have.

And what makes us so amazing is that we're the minority population here but we still go hard body.

We go up against the biggest military power on the planet.
  1. WE ARE OUT-NUMBERED
  2. WE ARE OUT-GUNNED
  3. WE ARE OUT-FINANCED
But we dust ourselves off and challenge the beast everyday

skynews-alton-sterling-was-shot_4269284.jpg

Whites never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If white were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.

Whites are cowards. You need a whole army to go up against one unarmed black man.

d1768e2c-5b69-4aaf-bfb5-d0fed1e66529-AP19212781270981.jpg
Not everything you listed were/are just experienced by blacks.

The root cause of our problems is white racism. I say that with 60 years of being black under my belt. How many years have you been black?
Blah Blah Blah. Fatherless Black Families in the inner cities is a MAJOR PROBLEM. YES or NO?
I told your white ass NO. Now how long have you been black in order to make the conclusions you make? The root cause of our problems is white racism.

So let me use your claim to illustrate. A black man fathers a child. He applies for job after job but racists don't hire him. He starts selling drugs to help buy food for his child. He gets arrested and put in prison. Idiots like you will run your mouth about responsibility and choices, but that man applied for 20 jobs and didn't get one. He took the responsible route until he was out of options. And he ran out of options because racists denied him opportunties.

So this man sits in prison. To you the root cause is his bad decision. But the root cause of this problem was racism.

I had a case like that years ago, and these are things you don't experience by being white with an opinion. You aren't qualified to tell me shit about black peple. Your ass needs to shut up and listen.
You ASSume the man applying for those jobs has no prior job firings, criminal records, lack of experience, lack of appearance. Many white men are denied for those reasons, still no excuse to resort to illegal activities.

"They" aren't, loser.
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
Not true. Read and reply to the thoughtful posts I’ve made. Don’t just reply with this kind of reply. It’s getting old. Stop talking about me. If I said something racist explain why I’m wrong if you are able. You’ll lose that’s why you don’t play right you little bitch

"They" aren't, loser.
No, of course not.
Of course they are...
Trying to change the subject? Let’s see you stick to the subject

Unkotare
Here we go again. Tell us all about your theory of combat and skin color, moron.

A black man will generally beat a white man in unarmed one on one combat. That's not a theory. That's fact. No white men wants to go toe to toe with black men. Even bk in te day the Klan came with a mob
So physically you are superior to us "generally"?

Well then maybe we are generally superior to you intellectually.
Any Black person that's smart is an "Uncle Tom"or a "Sellout". IM2 has proved that.
Do I treat rich whites who vote republican any differently than we do greedy rich black republicans?

The only difference is the Republican parties policies are racist towards black people. So any rich black is selling out his race. Rich whites arent. That’s the difference

"We have no right to sit silently by while the inevitable seeds are sown for a harvest of disaster to our children, black and white. First, it is the duty of black men to judge the South discriminatingly,"

W.E.B. Dubois

Read More: A Look At The Conflict Between W.E.B. Du Bois And Booker T. Washington

These words were spoken by the great W.E.B. Dubois in response to Booker T. Washington. Throughout American history there has been a subculture in the white community who could not stand Black men/woman who refused to shut up and take it. We see a continuation of that tradition today by that same white subculture. They recite Booker T, and read idiot, weak minded, low self esteemed, ass kissing, grant grovelling, ivory tower blacks like Thoman Sowell, the late Walter Williams or Shelby Steele.

Here's to the blacks who have been throught history, to quote Ice Cube, the wrong blacks to fuck with.

1. The Honorable Nat TurnerView attachment 504256

That's right, HONORABLE. Not one of you racists in this forum would have tolerated the conditions slaves lived in had they been white. Your asses are talking about civil wars and race wars now because you can't get everything given to you. Your ancestors fought a war wth a country that provided them with free land called headrights, and you did so over taxes as the legend goes. So I damn sure know what would have happened had whites been enslaved for 200 odd years as was the case with blacks when Nat Turner decided to fight fire with fire.

2. The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey.-I'll let him do the talking.

You really are very very uneducated and clueless. White indentured servants were treated far worse than your average black slave. Because white indentured servants only served several years (few wouldn't be an accurate description as people didn't live that long then) and when release where given lands and basic provisions to start their free life----their owner treated far far harsher. A comparison of grave sites shows clearly that white indentured servants were worked to death often and show physical signs of abuse even after death------black slaves from the same time and area--not so much.

Wow I looked and snipes says what you say is partially true

I would have thought you were completely fos

was born in 1970 Detroit. 1978 we moved out. Why can't blacks move out? Yes whites created those ghettos and for 50 years blacks have been getting out same as we got out. Some blacks even make something of themselves in Detroit and never leave. But the ones who feel like there is no economic opportunity for them need to get out and ask their parents why they brought them into this world when they were so fucking poor and living in a shit hole with such high crime and bad schools.
What I saw during the 70s in the Washington DC suburbs was a surge of upwardly mobile Black people moving into previously all White neighborhoods in Maryland. Busing brought in city Black kids which went fairly smoothly. I really don't remember any violence at all. But the strong Black families moving out left a void and the inner cities of DC went straight downhill and crime skyrocketed. That wasn't the only reason, but it was IMO a contributing factor to the decline.
Your opinion is wrong. And that is the problem; whites who think they are experts on being black in America.
Stop pretending to be an expert on whites.
Here’s more evidence blacks are more racist than us. Do you make fun of whites who are lighter or darker than you? No you don’t. No WE don’t. But in the black community there is a pecking order. Light skinned blacks I think are higher up on the ladder. If forget. I’m no expert on the black community. Maybe im2 can explain why light skinned blacks make fun of triple blacks.

Forum List

Back