Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
"We have no right to sit silently by while the inevitable seeds are sown for a harvest of disaster to our children, black and white. First, it is the duty of black men to judge the South discriminatingly,"

W.E.B. Dubois

Read More: A Look At The Conflict Between W.E.B. Du Bois And Booker T. Washington

These words were spoken by the great W.E.B. Dubois in response to Booker T. Washington. Throughout American history there has been a subculture in the white community who could not stand Black men/woman who refused to shut up and take it. We see a continuation of that tradition today by that same white subculture. They recite Booker T, and read idiot, weak minded, low self esteemed, ass kissing, grant grovelling, ivory tower blacks like Thoman Sowell, the late Walter Williams or Shelby Steele.

Here's to the blacks who have been throught history, to quote Ice Cube, the wrong blacks to fuck with.

1. The Honorable Nat Turner
1624354487331.png

That's right, HONORABLE. Not one of you racists in this forum would have tolerated the conditions slaves lived in had they been white. Your asses are talking about civil wars and race wars now because you can't get everything given to you. Your ancestors fought a war wth a country that provided them with free land called headrights, and you did so over taxes as the legend goes. So I damn sure know what would have happened had whites been enslaved for 200 odd years as was the case with blacks when Nat Turner decided to fight fire with fire.

2. The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey.-I'll let him do the talking.

Last edited:
"We have no right to sit silently by while the inevitable seeds are sown for a harvest of disaster to our children, black and white. First, it is the duty of black men to judge the South discriminatingly,"

W.E.B. Dubois

Read More: A Look At The Conflict Between W.E.B. Du Bois And Booker T. Washington

These words were spoken by the great W.E.B. Dubois in response to Booker T. Washington. Throughout American history there has been a subculture in the white community who could not stand Black men/woman who refused to shut up and take it. We see a continuation of that tradition today by that same white subculture. They recite Booker T, and read idiot, weak minded, low self esteemed, ass kissing, grant grovelling, ivory tower blacks like Thoman Sowell, the late Walter Williams or Shelby Steele.

Here's to the blacks who have been throught history, to quote Ice Cube, the wrong blacks to fuck with.

1. The Honorable Nat TurnerView attachment 504256

That's right, HONORABLE. Not one of you racists in this forum would have tolerated the conditions slaves lived in had they been white. Your asses are talking about civil wars and race wars now because you can't get everything given to you. Your ancestors fought a war wth a country that provided them with free land called headrights, and you did so over taxes as the legend goes. So I damn sure know what would have happened had whites been enslaved for 200 odd years as was the case with blacks when Nat Turner decided to fight fire with fire.

What legislation in effect today would you overturn on the basis that it is racist?

Great Post IM2

Three people I'd add to that list is

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most people have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's a lie but that's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill people.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in South Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over South Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's military strategy in Euro Colleges to this day.

2. Jean-Jacques Dessalines of Haiti.

screen-shot-2015-03-31-at-9-10-39-am.png

I don't even know where to begin with Jean Jacques Dessaline

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppity negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts.

But once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved their mission was to exterminate Haitians and start over again with newly enslaved people from Africa.

In order to do this they turned ships into gas chambers. They had mass drowning. They imported thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat people. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

None of this scared the Haitian, This is what the war of 1804 was about.

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows off sticks, sfaffs and masts on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

As for Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebellion. When he was caught and was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission"
Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing"
White man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?"
Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Correll Meathead TheParser theHawk Uncensored2008 harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

They'd be like

giphy.gif

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) and hung him.

He was still.

His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body.

He showed no fear.

And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as souvenirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

Malcolm X is one of the few black people who white people have not been able to destroy in the minds of blacks people.

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White supremacists always try to destroy black heroes

A black kid reads Marcus Garvey he may try to become Marcus Garvey
A black girl reads Harriet Tubman she may try to become Harriet Tubman

Last edited:
Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most ppl have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill ppl.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in S.Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over S.Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's mililtary strategy in Euro Colleges to this day to this day

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was by far the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppitty negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts. Once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved there mission was to exterminate them and start over again with newly enslaved ppl from Africa

This means that they turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning, and importing thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat ppl. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

None of this scared the Haitian, This is what the war of 1804

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows on sticks and sfaffs on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

And as far Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebelllion and when he was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission" and Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing" and the white man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?" and Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Meathead @thepurge harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) n hung him. He was still. His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body. He showed no fear. And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as sovenuirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

Malcolm X is one of the few black people who white people have not been able to destroy in the minds of blacks people.

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White people always tried destroy black heroes

A blk girl reads Harriet Tubman she may try to become Harriet Tubman

Jean did what you are always on here crying like a little bitch about. "white people did this" "white people did that"
Its not the violence those people did that you hate. Its simply their skin color. OBVIOUSLY. Because you are one of the most racist people I have ever seen or heard of. Its disturbing how hateful you are.
Genocide and rape of innocent white children gives your racist ass a smile, donit? You sick mother fucker.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most ppl have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill ppl.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in S.Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over S.Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's mililtary strategy in Euro Colleges to this day to this day

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was by far the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppitty negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts. Once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved there mission was to exterminate them and start over again with newly enslaved ppl from Africa

This means that they turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning, and importing thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat ppl. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows on sticks and sfaffs on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

And as far Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebelllion and when he was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission" and Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing" and the white man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?" and Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Meathead @thepurge harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) n hung him. He was still. His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body. He showed no fear. And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as sovenuirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White people always tried destroy black heroes

Jean did what you are always on here crying like a little bitch about. "white people did this" "white people did that"
Its not the violence those people did that you hate. Its simply their skin color. OBVIOUSLY. Because you are one of the most racist people I have ever seen or heard of. Its disturbing how hateful you are.
Genocide and rape of innocent white children gives your racist ass a smile, donit? You sick mother fucker.

It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

White supremacists do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

W.E.B. Dubois

1. The Honorable Nat TurnerView attachment 504256

So true. Whites today want to kidnap my governor because of mask mandates or because she supposedly was imposing on their "freedoms". So I find it funny as hell that they think Nat was a bad man for killing not only the men who enslaved them but also their wives and kids. I celebrate Nat and wish they would put up a statue of him right next to Robert E Lee's statue. Nat was an American hero.

Now, I may agree with you but I really don't give two shits. This problem is your problem not mine. Deal with it yourself. For years I was a liberal white who cared but recently you blacks on USMB told me you don't appreciate it so fuck you. It's your problem not mine. Fair enough?

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

White people do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

I have evidence:

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA
[/QUOTE]

Blacks hate any other Black that is not on the Democrat welfare plantation. If a Black doesn't preach the Democrat hate and division then he/she is a "Uncle Tom".
They hate blacks who are on the Republican plantation. House slaves like Ben Carson. Uncle Tom's.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

White supremacists do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

wtf? That doesnt make sense. I am not stupid enough to think like that. Dumbfuck

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

White people do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

I have evidence:

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

[/QUOTE]
Hope the FBI is watchin his ass

New Topics

Forum List

Back