Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

The Honorable Mansa Musa

View attachment 514123

Mansa Musa: The Richest Man in History

When people think of the richest people in history , more often than not they think of industrialists from the modern era, such as the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, or the Carnegies. Perhaps some would also name current billionaires such as Bill Gates, Carlos Slim, or the many wealthy Arab sheiks. However, the richest person in all of history is a Malian ruler named Musa Keita I, tenth Mansa of the Empire of Mali (Mansa is a title like ‘sultan’ or ‘emperor’). He was so rich and extravagant in his spending that he disrupted Egypt’s economy just by passing through!

Born in the 1280s AD, Mansa Musa expanded the Mali Empire by conquering 24 cities and their surrounding areas. By the time he died around 1337 AD, he had amassed a fortune that is almost too large to fathom. Adjusted for inflation, Mansa Musa I would have been worth over $400 billion.

The runner-up- the combined wealth of the Rothschild family- may be better known, however, they are only worth $350 billion. J.D. Rockefeller is worth $340 billion; Andrew Carnegie is worth $310 billion; Muammar Gaddafi is worth $200 billion; Bill Gates is worth $136 billion; and Carlos Slim is worth $68 billion. In other words, none of the men most often associated with vast wealth come close to the net worth of this African King .

So you are holding up a man who conquered and looted twenty four cities that weren't part of his country and pocketed the wealth for his own benefit as a good example. Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

So you are holding up a man who conquered and looted twenty four cities that weren't part of his country and pocketed the wealth for his own benefit as a good example. Somehow that doesn't surprise me.
Whites have gotten rich of conquering and looting continents full of nations that weren't psrt of Europe and we are told these people are great. OBTW he shared his wealth. So just shut your ass white man.

The truth is not hate or fear. Get rid of your white fragility.
You cannot deal with truth, you’re focused only on the bad things that happened, the truth includes the good things that happened…

When you use the term “white fragility” it clarifies my original statement, it’s not about Black or White or Brown or Red or Yellow, we are all part of the Human Race, everyone has dealt with abuse of some kind, if you were as smart as you think you are, you would know this and never post the crap that you do…

Whites have gotten rich of conquering and looting continents full of nations that weren't psrt of Europe and we are told these people are great. OBTW he shared his wealth. So just shut your ass white man.
Countries have gotten rich, this ONE MAN that you held up as an example INDIVIDUALLY got rich. I didn't mention the probability that many of the citizens of those cities were enslaved or murdered.

Countries have gotten rich, this ONE MAN that you held up as an example INDIVIDUALLY got rich. I didn't mention the probability that many of the citizens of those cities were enslaved or murdered.
Look son, I know the history. I know that Musa took 10-20,000 people with him every year on trips into Europe he paid for. It was those trips and all that wealth that peaked the white mans interest in Africa. You have no argument and what you have done is prove my premise correct. You have a problem with the richest man in history being black. You say white nations got rich, but that's not so. White individuals in white nations got rich but not as rich as Mansa Musa.

"White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war."

Preach Brother Essen!
What laws apply today?

You know who’s less appreciative than you blacks? Women. They benefit most from affirmative action yet a lot of them didn’t vote for Hillary. Women are the worse! At least blacks vote correctly
1) That is racist. Judging a whole race is racist by definition.

2) As for women. Men who vote Democrat are voting for those who view them as oppressors due to their gender. Democrats also support Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexual Misconduct. In my opinion, Republicans have many faults, but Democrats are much worse.

Sad but true. Even though most Jews are Caucasian, Jews suffered the worst genocide from White Nationalism.

Many European nations have long-standing hostilities. For instance, Poland and Germany.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

White supremacists do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.
"you can prove that black people are screwed up", I can: Africa.

The Honorable Patrice Lumumba.

The CIA had him assassinated. Yet whites will whine about cancel culture if we demand the Dulles Airport be renamed.

1628670344413.png

In the early 21st century, declassified documents revealed that the CIA had plotted to assassinate Lumumba. The documents indicate that the Congolese leaders who killed Lumumba, including Mobutu Sese Seko and Joseph Kasa-Vubu, received money and weapons directly from the CIA.

Mobutu Sese Seko, or Joseph Mobutu gained control of the Congo thanks to U.S. help. He the ran a dictatorship that lasted until he died in 1997. He screwed the people of Congo/Ziare while enriching himself and his family. All with the help of white U.S. governments. White racists here are ignorant to how white nations destabilized Africa in order to maintain their ability to steal the natural resources there in order to get rich.

Last edited:
Sad but true. Even though most Jews are Caucasian, Jews suffered the worst genocide from White Nationalism.

Many European nations have long-standing hostilities. For instance, Poland and Germany.
Yes they do, but the racists here want to pretend what you say is not so. You speak an inconvenient truth they cannot face.

The CIA had him assassinated. Yet whites will whine about cancel culture if we demand the Dulles Airport be renamed.

View attachment 524178

In the early 21st century, declassified documents revealed that the CIA had plotted to assassinate Lumumba. The documents indicate that the Congolese leaders who killed Lumumba, including Mobutu Sese Seko and Joseph Kasa-Vubu, received money and weapons directly from the CIA.

Mobutu Sese Seko, or Joseph Mobutu gained control of the Congo thanks to U.S. help. He the ran a dictatorship that lasted until he died in 1997. He screwed the people of Congo/Ziare while enriching himself and his family. All with the help of white U.S. governments. White racists here are ignorant to how white nations destabilized Africa in order to maintain their ability to steal the natural resources there in order to get rich.
Wtf are you talking about, the Congo is a complete mess.

Wtf are you talking about, the Congo is a complete mess.
The Congo has been a mess since the CIA helped Mobutu kill Lumumba. But whites like you are too stupid to see how whitee nations fucked up Africa.

View attachment 524178

Traitor.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg

The Congo has been a mess since the CIA helped Mobutu kill Lumumba. But whites like you are too stupid to see how whitee nations fucked up Africa.
lol, I forgot, it has to be Whitey's fault. So you're saying that the guy that got killed was the only guy in the whole country ever that had his shit together and could get things done in a positive way? Interesting.

lol, I forgot, it has to be Whitey's fault. So you're saying that the guy that got killed was the only guy in the whole country ever that had his shit together and could get things done in a positive way? Interesting.

Lumumba wasn't a "good guy," just a Soviet stooge. The only reason Klan Boi IM2 praises him is because he was a Communist and a terrorist.

{President Kasa-Vubu began fearing a Lumumbist coup d'état would take place.[f] On the evening of 5 September, Kasa-Vubu announced over radio that he had dismissed Lumumba and six of his ministers from the government for the massacres in South Kasai and for involving the Soviets in the Congo.[106] }

Soviet stooge Lumumba was a mass murderer then, slaughtering his opposition, as all good Communists do.

Forum List

Back