Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

mythesSept2020-ENG-01-1024x724.png

This is Thomas Sankara. He was born on December 21, 1949 in Yako in Upper Volta. Barely in power, he changed the name of his country from Upper Volta to Burkina Faso (the land of the upright).

These were his priorities

• To clean up public finances
  • Improve the health situation
  • Facilitate access to education
  • Develop agriculture and production and ‘local crafts.
He was an anti-imperialist, revolutionary pan-Africanist. He was Head of State of Burkina Faso, from 1983 to 1987. He Died on October 15, 1987 in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso for his anti-colonialist policy.
A great brother indeed.

The Honorable Keith Ellison

View attachment 527882

This brother lead the legal team that got that thug Derek Chauvin sent up the river. Even worse for saltines is that he's a muslim.

If he's a muslim, why is he wearing Western clothes? Does Allah allow you to dress like the infidel? Shouldn't he have a towel wrapped around his head? Why do Muslims do that anyways? Looks really stupid.

The Honorable Julius Malema

1629373904049.png

Any black, male or female who calls for complete justice for what whites have done to then, or does not apologize to whites for using the same tactics on them as they have used on blacks is hated by the infantile minds of the white racist.

Julius Sello Malema (born 3 March 1981) is a South African politician and activist who is a Member of Parliament and the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Economic Freedom Fighters, a South African political party, which he founded in July 2013. He previously served as President of the African National Congress Youth League from 2008 to 2012. Malema was a member of the African National Congress (ANC) from the age of nine until his expulsion from the party in April 2012 at the age of thirty-one. He rose to prominence as a supporter of ANC president, and later President of South Africa, Jacob Zuma. He was described by both Zuma and the Premier of Limpopo Province, Cassel Mathale, as the "future leader" of South Africa.

If he's a muslim, why is he wearing Western clothes? Does Allah allow you to dress like the infidel? Shouldn't he have a towel wrapped around his head? Why do Muslims do that anyways? Looks really stupid.
No one gives a fuck so STFU.

This is why you're treated with such scorn and contempt here.

I say what I mean, you stupid fuck. You don't like that, though, because it torpedoes your stupid argument that all whites hate all blacks and love all whites.

You're not capable of viewing yourself as a man. You have to view yourself as a black man. You have to view yourself as some lowly little negro who life has taken a big ol' shit on.

Well, fuck you, you racist little fuck. If you're not proud enough to stand a "a man", I've no use for you. The more you whine about how bad negroes have had it in this country, the more I'll try to treat you that way. I think everyone should do that...

I believe you are mistaken.

Cat Stevens changed his appearance, his name, and stopped performing when he converted. MUCH later, in the 2000's, he started performing again.
He didn't stop performing when he converted. He converted in 1977, changed his name in 1978, and stopped performing in 1979.

But none of it really matters to this current discussion.

The point is that IM2 made a big deal out of the fact that the guy who prosecuted Derek Chauvin was a Muslim and that it was "bad" for white's. Well, here's a white guy who's a Muslim.

IM2 must get all fucked up over that one...

The Honorable Benjamin "Pap" Singleton

View attachment 527534

Benjamin "Pap" Singleton (1809 – February 17, 1900) was an American activist and businessman best known for his role in establishing African American settlements in Kansas. A former slave from Tennessee who escaped to freedom in Ontario, Canada in 1846, he soon returned to the United States, settling for a period in Detroit, Michigan. He became a noted abolitionist, community leader, and spokesman for African-American civil rights.

Singleton returned to Tennessee during the Union occupation in 1862, but soon concluded that blacks would never achieve economic equality in the white-dominated South. After the end of Reconstruction, Singleton organized the movement of thousands of black colonists, known as Exodusters, to found settlements in the free state of Kansas. A prominent voice for early black nationalism, he became involved in promoting and coordinating black-owned businesses in Kansas and developed an interest in the Back-to-Africa movement.

He lived a long life

I believe you are mistaken.

Cat Stevens changed his appearance, his name, and stopped performing when he converted. MUCH later, in the 2000's, he started performing again.

I have evidence:
[/QUOTE]
Imagine how the mods here would respond to a WHITE person displaying this kind of violence and hate:

I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them -- Paul Essien

May this subhuman piece of shit die a slow painful death at the hands of his n!ggar brothers

Imagine how the mods here would respond to a WHITE person displaying this kind of violence and hate:

I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them -- Paul Essien

May this subhuman piece of shit die a slow painful death at the hands of his n!ggar brothers
[/QUOTE]
You still have not explained to me why it was was wrong what I wrote

New Topics

Forum List

Back