Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

James Price
A major factor in the success of the civil rights movement was the lack of black violence.

What happened is back in the 60's in civil rights era is that whites did really obvious things. They put up signs that said whites only.

whitesonly.jpg

This got whites into sh*t.

The 14th Amendment doesn't allow for anyone to be treated differently because of their race. So after court losses, demo's and riots, white people got the message : If you're going to be a racist, better find a way to do it with a smile on your face.

So now whites still get the plum jobs, double the pay, and a seat in the front of the bus to happiness and success.

White supremacists have rigged the system from birth, guaranteeing that black people will go to the worst schools, thus preventing us from admission to the best colleges, so all your left with black people making your caffe lattes and big macs and picking up your trash.

Oh, sure, a few slip by

But they pay an extra tariff - The black doc driving his BMW gets pulled over by the cops; the black broker is the first to be laid off because of "seniority".

White supremacists deserve an award for this. They love to say "We are an equal opportunity employer" it's good for a laugh because you know there's no way a black person is going to get the job and they always make sure they put their lone black employee up at the front reception desk so they can say, "See - we don't discriminate. We hire black people !!"

James Price
More excuses for typical black behavior. Leave it to a black person to think $2 billion dollars worth of damages and 30 deaths is some sort of optical illusion.

What you want is peace and quiet. Right ? As I said before even when black people take a knee you get FOX News commentators complaining that they just wanted to sit around and watch the game, and eat pizza and chips

In other words, people like you don’t want to be bothered with real life.

What offends you is that black people are forcing whites to take a long hard look in the national mirror. Your narrative is being challenged. But you want peace and quiet. But until there is justice, you deserve neither.

James Price
It comes as no surprise that hair cuts and hygiene, in general, are low on the average blacks priority list.

When a white supremacist feels he's losing that's when the jokes and trolling comes.

James Price
For blacks, it's only a tragedy if they get caught breaking the law or the welfare office is closed.

As I say when white a white supremacist feels he's losing that's when the jokes and trolling comes. It basically means they've ran out knowledge. It's a surrender and they try to turn the debate into a pushing and shoving contest.

James Price
You're the only one saying people think this shit is okay,

It is OK to riot if your white. I find it funny when those who have rarely been the targets of organized police gangsterism start lecturing those who have.

And I've not even talked about the structural rioting that white supremacists do. What you refer to as a “ghettos” were created, and not by the people who live in them. They were designed as holding pens to contain black people.

Generations of housing discrimination created them, as did decade after decade of white riots against black people whenever we would move into white neighbourhoods.

And all of that is rioting too. You don't need to throw a molly through a window when you can knock down the building using a bulldozer with public money. Zoning laws, redlining, predatory lending, stop-and-frisk: all are white violence, they are all white rioting.

And at the same time that black housing was being destroyed, millions of white families were getting government-guaranteed loans (through the FHA and VA loan programs) that were almost entirely off-limits to black people and which allowed whites to hustle it out to the suburbs where only they were allowed to go.

But whites can know nothing about any of that and still be called educated.

James Price
and you're compare a few isolated incidents to HUNDREDS of related riots. Give me a fucking break.

It's always a few isolated incidents with you. I guess whites rioting in the wake of Final Four games, or the Pumpkin Festival or because of $10 veggie burritos at Woodstock ’99, and because there weren’t enough Porta-Potties after the Limp Bizkit set were also isolated incidents

Whites did it when they couldn’t get enough beer at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake, and because Penn State fired Joe Paterno. Whites did it because a “kegs and eggs” riot sounds like a good thing to do. They were also isolated incidents too I guess.

The idea that Black folks are quick to riot when injustice happens is false. If that were true, the country would have been burned down years ago. Given the history, Black people in this country have been amazingly restrained.

James Price
And you have the gall to act like thousands of black people looting TV's, shoes, bongs, and a whole bunch of other shit were doing it to honor a career criminal propped up as a martyr.

I agree with riots. I agree with the burning. Burn it all down. I don't care.

Shoe me one example in human history of apeaceful freedom struggle or revolution ?
  • The American Revolution. That revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
  • The French Revolution. That revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
  • The end to apartheid. The revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
  • The troubles in Ireland. That revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
  • The breakup of old soviet union. That revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
You haven’t got a freedom struggle that doesn’t involve bloodshed or rioting or looting.

In military science you don't just blow up the train, you blow up the track the trains runs on. You attacks the dorm they sleep at. You attack everything. You're supposed to piss off your enemy in war. You supposed to upset him. You're supposed to anger him. Your supposed to rile him. That's the point of war.

And let's be clear what the white man has done is doing to the black man for the past three hundred years has been an act of war.

You can go to any library any bookstore and there are plenty of books on racism. Black (and white people) have written tons of books on racism.

Tons of films on racism.
Tons of studies on racism.
Tons of surveys on racism.
Tons of documentaries on racism
Tons of poems on racism
Tons of blogs on racism
Tons of speakers on racism
Tons of websites on racism

Black people have tried to do it the nice way but there is no reasoning with white supremacist like you. Because you start off from the belief that there is something wrong with black people and then all your opinions flow from that belief

James Price
The only reason the recent riots were tolerated is that police stood down at the behest of city officials.

That's because they can't do nothing. When they are outnumbered 100 to 1.

James Price
Officials ALLOWED blacks to vent over what they themselves perceived as an injustice, but if blacks tried to riot non-stop, 24/7 for no good reason, they'd get slapped down.

It wasn't just black people. It was non black people too. Thousands. So what are they going to do ?

Send in the army or military to kill them ? OK. Let's break that down.

There is no shortage of real veterans from black urban background. Yes the most disproportionately represented group come from white exurban and rural areas.

Yes white supremacists have always Joined the military, to learn to fight in their little Rahowa thing. The flipside to that, is if they do start up their race war, you'll find there's a lot of blk ppl who've had that same training, as well as combat experience and they unlikely to join in on killing black people.

Then you're going to have convince the Asian - Latino soldiers to kill their own race of people as well. Then you're going to have to do the same with whites soldiers and this is going to have to green lighted by helluva lotta of people.

Check your history. You've already tried to wipe blk ppl out but we are still here.

White supremacists never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If they were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.

James Price
CONSTANTLY? There were a total of 22 unarmed black people that were shot by police last year,

Asking white supremacist in the police for facts about black people is like asking Ronald McDonald for stats about vegetarians

main-qimg-b37ac0eb5907d31dee3ba3ffbf162f25

main-qimg-f91a96caf46b49e7b1f87f8f57cb5e74

main-qimg-4189bbbbd1a29ed810cb7f5d081adaee

main-qimg-1d18547448c0cb60eb3a1d93662d7525

main-qimg-ba11e3922fab489675c389c0f35afaaf

main-qimg-81aadb8e5455ee72c8b9ad0dec8d6c01

main-qimg-bf8a19f63b4b84b4c7eb471052682b0a

James Price
which is less than half the number of black homicides that were reported in Chicago LAST MONTH ALONE, so give me a fucking break.

And the homicides are done by a lot of white supremacist cops.

Just last month Chicago Police Officers Were Sentenced For their involvement in criminal activities including 30 murders. This is FURTHER proof that many "gang murders" in Chicago are done by undercover cops and the white supremacists connected to them.

There are no places you can walk in Chicago or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

MarathonMike does this. Highlights black murders in Chicago but then in every murder there no arrests made ? Charges made ? Leads they have ?

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And it's nothing to do with no snitch code.

No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in.

Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops and white supremacists being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns? The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last year were 12 people were shot

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence.

And once again they say "please come forward or submit a tip anonymously".

The police can't find these fellas ? Really ? The white man can tell you the precise location of a star million of light years away but he can't find some guys that do a drive by of funeral ?

If you believe that then there really is no hope for you.

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?

James Price
If you want to talk about "constantly" ... black people are CONSTANTLY killing EACH OTHER. White people my ass. You motherfuckers are your own worst enemy.

Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No.

If I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t blk ppl do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

While some are addressing one problem, other’s can be addressing another.

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one problem, within their own racial group

Because Bin Laden killed those mainly white people in Twin Towers I didn't hear anyone say "Well you know, whites kill more whites than muslim terrorists do"

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around.

You're argument is as stupid as me telling a black woman with breast cancer, not worry about it because Lung Cancer is the biggest cancer killer.

The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, they are the rule

The argument falls on its face on the grounds mere stupidity.

The discussion is about black people in general, not black people that belong to any specific group, so stop trying to shift the fucking goalposts.

@Jsmes Price
If only blacks WOULD imitate the likes of Martin Luther King.

And get killed by white man ?

OK. Got it.

If whites were just so loving to MLK then why did the the FBI write an anonymous letter to him encouraging him to kill himself ?

The FBI whose leader at the time MLK was alive (J Edgar Hoover) was a well known cross dressing gay man and who hated blacks and whose lover was one of his top FBI Agents.

White people hated Martin Luther King. He was seen as this loud mouth, uppity, rabble-rousing, trouble-making, southern baptist Negro preacher who obviously didn’t know his place and that's why they unleashed dogs, billy clubs, water hoses, jails on the civil righters.

The truth is always invisible to guys like you.

Even when you read Gallup polls from the 1960's.

Most whites thought the situation of black Americans was mostly their own fault and white racism wasn't a thing and black children had just as good a chance as white children to get a good education and blacks had an equal or better opportunity for a good education than whites did.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
James Price
A major factor in the success of the civil rights movement was the lack of black violence.

What happened is back in the 60's in civil rights era is that whites did really obvious things. They put up signs that said whites only.

whitesonly.jpg

The 14th Amendment doesn't allow for anyone to be treated differently because of their race. So after court losses, demo's and riots, white people got the message : If you're going to be a racist, better find a way to do it with a smile on your face.

So now whites still get the plum jobs, double the pay, and a seat in the front of the bus to happiness and success.

White supremacists have rigged the system from birth, guaranteeing that black people will go to the worst schools, thus preventing us from admission to the best colleges, so all your left with black people making your caffe lattes and big macs and picking up your trash.

Oh, sure, a few slip by

But they pay an extra tariff - The black doc driving his BMW gets pulled over by the cops; the black broker is the first to be laid off because of "seniority".

White supremacists deserve an award for this. They love to say "We are an equal opportunity employer" it's good for a laugh because you know there's no way a black person is going to get the job and they always make sure they put their lone black employee up at the front reception desk so they can say, "See - we don't discriminate. We hire black people !!"

James Price
More excuses for typical black behavior. Leave it to a black person to think $2 billion dollars worth of damages and 30 deaths is some sort of optical illusion.

What you want is peace and quiet. Right ? As I said before even when black people take a knee you get FOX News commentators complaining that they just wanted to sit around and watch the game, and eat pizza and chips

What offends you is that black people are forcing whites to take a long hard look in the national mirror. Your narrative is being challenged. But you want peace and quiet. But until there is justice, you deserve neither.

James Price
It comes as no surprise that hair cuts and hygiene, in general, are low on the average blacks priority list.

When a white supremacist feels he's losing that's when the jokes and trolling comes.

James Price
For blacks, it's only a tragedy if they get caught breaking the law or the welfare office is closed.

As I say when white a white supremacist feels he's losing that's when the jokes and trolling comes. It basically means they've ran out knowledge. It's a surrender and they try to turn the debate into a pushing and shoving contest.

James Price

It is OK to riot if your white. I find it funny when those who have rarely been the targets of organized police gangsterism start lecturing those who have.

And I've not even talked about the structural rioting that white supremacists do. What you refer to as a “ghettos” were created, and not by the people who live in them. They were designed as holding pens to contain black people.

Generations of housing discrimination created them, as did decade after decade of white riots against black people whenever we would move into white neighbourhoods.

And all of that is rioting too. You don't need to throw a molly through a window when you can knock down the building using a bulldozer with public money. Zoning laws, redlining, predatory lending, stop-and-frisk: all are white violence, they are all white rioting.

And at the same time that black housing was being destroyed, millions of white families were getting government-guaranteed loans (through the FHA and VA loan programs) that were almost entirely off-limits to black people and which allowed whites to hustle it out to the suburbs where only they were allowed to go.

James Price
and you're compare a few isolated incidents to HUNDREDS of related riots. Give me a fucking break.

It's always a few isolated incidents with you. I guess whites rioting in the wake of Final Four games, or the Pumpkin Festival or because of $10 veggie burritos at Woodstock ’99, and because there weren’t enough Porta-Potties after the Limp Bizkit set were also isolated incidents

Whites did it when they couldn’t get enough beer at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake, and because Penn State fired Joe Paterno. Whites did it because a “kegs and eggs” riot sounds like a good thing to do. They were also isolated incidents too I guess.

The idea that Black folks are quick to riot when injustice happens is false. If that were true, the country would have been burned down years ago. Given the history, Black people in this country have been amazingly restrained.

James Price
And you have the gall to act like thousands of black people looting TV's, shoes, bongs, and a whole bunch of other shit were doing it to honor a career criminal propped up as a martyr.

Shoe me one example in human history of apeaceful freedom struggle or revolution ?
  • The American Revolution. That revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
  • The French Revolution. That revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
  • The end to apartheid. The revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
  • The troubles in Ireland. That revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
  • The breakup of old soviet union. That revolution was for what ? Freedom. How was it carried out ? Bloodshed.
You haven’t got a freedom struggle that doesn’t involve bloodshed or rioting or looting.

In military science you don't just blow up the train, you blow up the track the trains runs on. You attacks the dorm they sleep at. You attack everything. You're supposed to piss off your enemy in war. You supposed to upset him. You're supposed to anger him. Your supposed to rile him. That's the point of war.

And let's be clear what the white man has done is doing to the black man for the past three hundred years has been an act of war.

You can go to any library any bookstore and there are plenty of books on racism. Black (and white people) have written tons of books on racism.

Tons of films on racism.
Tons of poems on racism
Tons of blogs on racism

Black people have tried to do it the nice way but there is no reasoning with white supremacist like you. Because you start off from the belief that there is something wrong with black people and then all your opinions flow from that belief

James Price
The only reason the recent riots were tolerated is that police stood down at the behest of city officials.

James Price
Officials ALLOWED blacks to vent over what they themselves perceived as an injustice, but if blacks tried to riot non-stop, 24/7 for no good reason, they'd get slapped down.

It wasn't just black people. It was non black people too. Thousands. So what are they going to do ?

There is no shortage of real veterans from black urban background. Yes the most disproportionately represented group come from white exurban and rural areas.

Yes white supremacists have always Joined the military, to learn to fight in their little Rahowa thing. The flipside to that, is if they do start up their race war, you'll find there's a lot of blk ppl who've had that same training, as well as combat experience and they unlikely to join in on killing black people.

Then you're going to have convince the Asian - Latino soldiers to kill their own race of people as well. Then you're going to have to do the same with whites soldiers and this is going to have to green lighted by helluva lotta of people.

Check your history. You've already tried to wipe blk ppl out but we are still here.

White supremacists never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If they were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.

James Price
CONSTANTLY? There were a total of 22 unarmed black people that were shot by police last year,

Asking white supremacist in the police for facts about black people is like asking Ronald McDonald for stats about vegetarians

James Price
which is less than half the number of black homicides that were reported in Chicago LAST MONTH ALONE, so give me a fucking break.

Just last month Chicago Police Officers Were Sentenced For their involvement in criminal activities including 30 murders. This is FURTHER proof that many "gang murders" in Chicago are done by undercover cops and the white supremacists connected to them.

There are no places you can walk in Chicago or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

MarathonMike does this. Highlights black murders in Chicago but then in every murder there no arrests made ? Charges made ? Leads they have ?

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops and white supremacists being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns? The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last year were 12 people were shot

The police can't find these fellas ? Really ? The white man can tell you the precise location of a star million of light years away but he can't find some guys that do a drive by of funeral ?

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?

James Price
If you want to talk about "constantly" ... black people are CONSTANTLY killing EACH OTHER. White people my ass. You motherfuckers are your own worst enemy.

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

No.

If I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t blk ppl do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one problem, within their own racial group

Because Bin Laden killed those mainly white people in Twin Towers I didn't hear anyone say "Well you know, whites kill more whites than muslim terrorists do"

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around.

You're argument is as stupid as me telling a black woman with breast cancer, not worry about it because Lung Cancer is the biggest cancer killer.

The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

The discussion is about black people in general, not black people that belong to any specific group, so stop trying to shift the fucking goalposts.

@Jsmes Price

OK. Got it.

If whites were just so loving to MLK then why did the the FBI write an anonymous letter to him encouraging him to kill himself ?

The FBI whose leader at the time MLK was alive (J Edgar Hoover) was a well known cross dressing gay man and who hated blacks and whose lover was one of his top FBI Agents.

White people hated Martin Luther King. He was seen as this loud mouth, uppity, rabble-rousing, trouble-making, southern baptist Negro preacher who obviously didn’t know his place and that's why they unleashed dogs, billy clubs, water hoses, jails on the civil righters.

Most whites thought the situation of black Americans was mostly their own fault and white racism wasn't a thing and black children had just as good a chance as white children to get a good education and blacks had an equal or better opportunity for a good education than whites did.

That was done with surgical precision Brother Essen.

The 14th Amendment doesn't allow for anyone to be treated differently because of their race.
And who passed the 14th amendment, whites or blacks?

White supremacists have rigged the system from birth

Oh, did they now? So, white supremacists rigged the system to allow Asians to outperform them economically, academically, and on IQ tests?

What I want is for black people to stop acting like fucking idiots. Taking a knee over an imaginary epidemic of police brutality is one of many examples.

People like me don't want to be bothered with the irrational racial paranoia blacks constantly bathe themselves in.

What offends my sensibilities is the idiocy of leftist nut jobs who think you can throw enough money at the problem and blacks, as a group, will eventually assimilate and become productive members of civil society.

As opposed to a black supremacist who feels he's losing and resorts to making jokes and trolling white people who are protesting COVID restrictions.

You've repeatedly joked about and trolled white people for protesting COVID restrictions, so spare me the moral high ground. The reality is, blacks are so consumed with imaginary racial oppression that they consider anything outside of it as a silly first-world problem. Blacks would be much happier living in a third-world where they can focus exclusively on third-world problems.

It is OK to riot if your white.
If you're white, it's definitely not okay to riot, especially at the Capitol. However, if you're black, feel free to loot, destroy, and commit murder to your heart's content.

I find it funny when those who have rarely been the targets of organized police gangsterism start lecturing those who have.

Maybe if blacks didn't commit so much fucking crime, "targeted gangsterism" might be a rare event for them, too.

And myriad black celebrities have crawled out of said ghettos. The fact is, there are over 1.5 million black millionaires in the United States. By comparison, there are only 120,900 millionaires out of the top 19 countries in Africa. That's 224x as many millionaires in the United States as the top 19 countries in Africa. There's not a country on the planet with more black millionaires. I'm sure that doesn't mean shit to you, though.

Like I said, blacks have a million excuses as to why they can't succeed, and it's the same fucking story everywhere they go. They never take responsibility for shit. Nevermind that other races don't let zoning laws, redlining, and predatory lending stop them from succeeding.

They were also isolated incidents too I guess.
Yes, and even if you add them up, they still wouldn't equal the number of riots and destruction blacks were able to accumulate in one year. Blacks seem to be best at sports, running their mouth, and destroying shit.

If blacks tried to burn the entire country down, they'd likely be very unhappy with that decision.

And you wonder why whites stereotype blacks as being prone to violence?

Shoe me one example in human history of a peaceful freedom struggle or revolution?

What whites have done? You mean enslaved blacks, which is the very thing that African's did (and still do) to their own people. Go brush up on your history of slavery(no, not just North American slavery), then come back and tell me how black slavery in America had some special significance in the grand scheme of things. Slavery has been around since at least 3500 BC, and black slavery in America is simply a drop in the bucket. African's enabled the practice, and are still enslaving African's today. Take your grievances up with them.

Black people have tried to do it the nice way but there is no reasoning with white supremacist like you.
The sentiment goes both ways.

Because you start off from the belief that there is something wrong with black people and then all your opinions flow from that belief
My beliefs are based on the attitudes and behaviors blacks engage in which constantly reinforce the very stereotypes they claim are racist. In my experience, you really can't reason with blacks. They create a lot of their own problems and then act like complete jackasses when anyone points it out.

First, you claim police use excessive force when dealing with blacks, now you're claiming the police can't do anything. Get your shit straight.

It wasn't just black people. It was non black people too. Thousands. So what are they going to do?
The National Guard could've been authorized to use teargas and rubber bullets, but the pussies in charge were too concerned about optics.

Give me a fucking break. Blacks comprise 13% of the population, and the stragglers who rioted alongside blacks were a bunch of pussies that often got the shit kicked out of them when faced with anyone that had real fighting skill.

You mean like when white people freed blacks from slavery and passed civil rights? If whites really wanted blacks dead, they could've simply strung them all up from a tree when they were slaves.

If whites wanted blacks dead, they could've simply strung them all up from a tree when they were slaves. Instead, whites freed them, passed civil rights, elected one of them the POTUS and vice POTUS, offered them black-only scholarships, and a lot of other shit that's been handed to them on a silver platter. No matter what you do for them, it'll never be enough. Their incompetence makes them unable to objectively see that the shit they do is the root of their problems.

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it.
Cockroaches are a hell of a lot more resilient.

You specifically said, "If black police were constantly shooting unarmed white teenagers, we would see what real violence looks like. In white face." However, your reply (above) has absolutely no relevance to the post (my post) you're responding to. Unarmed black men aren't CONSTANTLY being shot by police. They're CONSTANTLY shot by other blacks, and blacks completely ignore and step over the thousands of deaths perpetrated by their own people every year in order to finger wag at police over 22 unarmed black people.

Perfect example of why you can't reason with blacks. They insist on a completely fact-free discussion.

Even if that were true, it would only prove that officers were involved in 30 homicides, which would be a pretty slow week for Chicago.

Okay, but you're going to have to do better than conjecture. If you've got solid proof, great, show it. Otherwise, you're just indulging in conspiracy theory.

Even if you had solid proof that a lot of the Chicago PD were corrupt, that's a long way from demonstrating that most cops nationwide are corrupt.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan?

The KKK were racial vigilantes, not law enforcement.

The issue isn't that blacks can't do both. It's that blacks make a huge public stink about police brutality, kneeling before sporting events, and rioting over the death of a career criminal, yet they never publicly address the much bigger problem and threat to their community; black on black brutality. It's like bitching about an empty bread wrapper a random white guy threw in your driveway while refusing to address the five bags of garbage that a busload of blacks dumped in your front yard.

Terror attacks are fairly rare here, whereas black on black crime is an everyday event.

Not true. There's more black-on-black crime PER CAPITA than white on white crime.

It's not 1/10th as stupid as your analogy between breast cancer and police brutality, which isn't remotely comparable. It's more akin to telling somebody they need to worry less about the BB lodged in their ass and start worrying about the shotgun blast to their chest.

Police DO adhere to a higher standard, which is why the number of unarmed blacks killed by police pales in comparison to the number of blacks killed by other blacks.

And get killed by white man? If whites were just so loving to MLK then why did the the FBI write an anonymous letter to him encouraging him to kill himself?
It's completely ignorant to ask all white people who respected MLK to answer for the actions of a few?

Imaginary racial oppression is invisible to guys like me.

OK. Look. I reply to every single point you make. But you only reply to a few points I make. And you rushed your post to try to make it look like your intelligent and it ended up with you repeating of points you have already made

I'll focus on these education, Asian and IQ because that hasn't been touched on.

James Price
Oh, did they now? So, white supremacists rigged the system to allow Asians to outperform them economically

The white use of the model minority myth continues apace. Asian come on top in median family income but when you change it to personal income

You get:
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American
  • $19,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks
  • $15,000 Native Americans
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian Americans come out on top of whites in median family income only because Asian families have by and large more people working. So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

The silver bullet is NOT how well-educated Asian Americans are. After all, even in 1940s Japanese Americans were better educated than whites, but few whites would hire them – and, in fact, took their farms and shops and houses and sent them to prison camps! So education alone is hardly a good measure of how unracist whites are towards Asian Americans.

The better rough measure is personal income when controlled for education. It would be best to do it at the state level since many Asian Americans live in places with a high cost of living, like California

And now break down “Asian American” by nationality:
  • $26,000 Japanese, Asian Indians
  • $25,000
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000 Filipinos
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American, Chinese
  • $19,000 Pacific Islanders
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks, Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians
  • $15,000 Native Americans
  • $14,000 Latinos
“Asian American” covers such a broad range that it is next to useless.

And so much for bootstraps: Most who fled Indo-China after the Vietnam War and came to America with next to nothing are still at the bottom, making less than blacks on average.

Even Korean Americans, despite their supposedly high IQs, have not clearly passed blacks, much less whites: they are the same as blacks in terms of median personal income ($16,300) and rate of home ownership (a bit over half).

Middle-class whites mainly just know middle-class Asian Americans. Unlike black poverty, they rarely see Asian American poverty on television.

Whites are paid more for the same level of education: Asian Americans, like blacks, have to stay in school longer to get paid the same as a white person:

Increase in yearly income for every year at university:
  • $550
  • $525 whites
  • $500
  • $475
  • $450 Japanese
  • $425
  • $400
  • $375
  • $350
  • $325 Chinese
  • $300
  • $275 blacks
  • $250
So “median family income” was picked not because whites are simply “seeing the world as it is” but because it is one of the few numbers that supports the white stereotype about Asians as a model minority, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

That is just how stereotypes work: they are self-serving beliefs that lead one to notice the facts that fit them and overlook those that do not. It is called confirmation bias.

Like with crime statistics, whites will pick and choose and twist the numbers till they come out “right” and support what they want to believe anyway.

James Price
academically, and on IQ tests?

OK. But here's the thing. White people DO NOT treat Asians as if they are superior. Because if whites did think Asians were so great then they'd insist that

Asians should be the norm against which everyone else is judged. We should all want to be like Asians and copy them.

Asian governments should overthrow the governments of non-Asian countries for their own good. Asians know best.

Everyone should get all ideas about other races and the world in general from Asian media.

World history and world news should be mainly Asian history and Asian news. Others need appear only as tokens or contributors.

Hollywood films, which are seen worldwide, should have mostly Asian heroes. They should be Asian even in cases where the original character was non-Asian.

Fashion models should be mainly Asian.

Asian Americans should hold most of the top positions in US society: business, banking, government, media, education.

Almost no White person seriously makes this sort of argument – even though it follows from the “facts” that whites always claim that Asians are superior to them and are outperforming them

That's a little joke white people have to themselves. They used to do that on slave plantations. They used call black women "Queen" "Hey there goes Queen" or their goes the "King" but they did not treat them as if they were kings or Queens.

I think it’s quite difficult to point towards any group of people and honestly say: this group or that group is supreme to all other groups. Reason being, no group of people’s history run parallel to another group or race of people.

I wonder how they select the individuals that the test for the IQ scores. Do they select Asian individuals from all over Asia or do they select those individuals that are in the United States and in the major educational institutions of the world. Where do they find subjects that they test for the various other groups of individuals.

It is my understanding that many Asians that fail the grade structures are removed from school and relegated to the farms and work fields. The same applies in Europe and in many other parts of the world.

One wonders if they are comparing apples and shoes!

I wonder how well Asian Americans would fare if they had to face the daily, withering assault from an entire system that Black folk face?

What if everything Asian Americans attempt to build is systematically torn down by White Supremacists and their agents. Then the failure of the attempt is publicly attributed to them being “lazy”, “stupid” or “immoral”? Would hard work alone be enough?

What if Asian American leaders were shot, poisoned, disappeared, exiled or imprisoned for decades?

What if Asian American communities had to operate with a deficit of working age men because of mass imprisonment and police lynching?

The irony is black people are so resilient that the system is afraid to let up its efforts. Black people are so ingenious in those areas we are allowed to compete that people all over the world mimic us.

Black people are so inspired that without our courage and determination there would be NO CIVIL RIGHTS for any non-white group, including Asians, and that includes admissions to universities, and the ability to eat at any restaurant or book a room at any hotel. WE are the ones who fought and died so that ALL non-white people would benefit. ,

It wasn’t so long ago that Asians were segregated into “Chinatowns” all over america,(and still are to a degree) an not so long ago that Asians were not allowed to live in states like Tennessee.

Asian Americans come out on top of whites in median family income only because Asian families have by and large more people working.
Your source is garbage. The US Census Bureau data separates income based on single individuals vs. families, and here's the breakdown:

White (Alone) Non-Hispanic in 2018:

Median Income: $70,642
Mean Income: $98,261

Asian (Alone) in 2018:

Median Income: $87,194
Mean Income: $119,816

And now break down “Asian American” by nationality:
$26,000 Japanese, Asian Indians
$25,000
$24,000 whites
$23,000 Filipinos
$22,000
$21,000
$20,000 Asian American, Chinese
$19,000 Pacific Islanders
$18,000
$17,000
$16,000 blacks, Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians
$15,000 Native Americans
$14,000 Latinos
“Asian American” covers such a broad range that it is next to useless.

And so much for bootstraps: Most who fled Indo-China after the Vietnam War and came to America with next to nothing are still at the bottom, making less than blacks on average.

Even Korean Americans, despite their supposedly high IQs, have not clearly passed blacks, much less whites: they are the same as blacks in terms of median personal income ($16,300) and rate of home ownership (a bit over half).

Middle-class whites mainly just know middle-class Asian Americans. Unlike black poverty, they rarely see Asian American poverty on television.

Whites are paid more for the same level of education: Asian Americans, like blacks, have to stay in school longer to get paid the same as a white person:

Increase in yearly income for every year at university:
$550
$525 whites
$500
$475
$450 Japanese
$425
$400
$375
$350
$325 Chinese
$300
$275 blacks
$250
Please post a credible source for your stats and we'll discuss the validity of your points.

Like with crime statistics, whites will pick and choose and twist the numbers till they come out “right” and support what they want to believe anyway.
Blacks always accuse other people of doing the very thing they blatantly do.

Because if whites did think Asians were so great then they'd insist that

Asians should be the norm against which everyone else is judged. We should all want to be like Asians and copy them.

Asian governments should overthrow the governments of non-Asian countries for their own good. Asians know best.

Everyone should get all ideas about other races and the world in general from Asian media.

World history and world news should be mainly Asian history and Asian news. Others need appear only as tokens or contributors.

Hollywood films, which are seen worldwide, should have mostly Asian heroes. They should be Asian even in cases where the original character was non-Asian.

Fashion models should be mainly Asian.

Asian Americans should hold most of the top positions in US society: business, banking, government, media, education.
That's the difference between whites and blacks. Whites can appreciate the average superior IQ of another race without feeling threatened or that they have to sacrifice their cultural identity. Blacks, on the other hand, refuse to even broach the first stage; admission. Blacks can't admit that they have shortcomings in any way, shape, or form. Any perceived criticism is met with hostility and pure disdain. Whites are fully willing to accept that certain Asian IQs are, on average, higher. In fact, it makes those Asians highly sought after in higher-skill occupations.

I wonder how they select the individuals that the test for the IQ scores. Do they select Asian individuals from all over Asia or do they select those individuals that are in the United States and in the major educational institutions of the world. Where do they find subjects that they test for the various other groups of individuals.
Gee, I don't know. If white supremacists are rigging IQ tests, as you seem to suggest, they'd most certainly want Asians with IQs from the lowest common denominator.

I wonder how well Asian Americans would fare if they had to face the daily, withering assault from an entire system that Black folk face?
If the system was "white supremacist", as you claim, Asian Americans would face the type of oppression that you're referring to. The fact that they outperform whites on several metrics clearly demonstrates just how wrong the ongoing oppression narrative is, especially when you factor in black economic and academic performance globally. And that's the thing; blacks are underperforming globally. Why is that? Is it because the entire planet is racist or perhaps because blacks refuse to take responsibility for problems they constantly create?

What if everything Asian Americans attempt to build is systematically torn down by White Supremacists and their agents. Then the failure of the attempt is publicly attributed to them being “lazy”, “stupid” or “immoral”? Would hard work alone be enough?

What if Asian American leaders were shot, poisoned, disappeared, exiled or imprisoned for decades?

What if Asian American communities had to operate with a deficit of working age men because of mass imprisonment and police lynching?
Again, the fact that none of those what-ifs is a reality is a testament to how demonstrably false the black oppression narrative is.

The irony is black people are so resilient that the system is afraid to let up its efforts. Black people are so ingenious in those areas we are allowed to compete that people all over the world mimic us.
You keep referencing resilience. As has been repeatedly pointed out, cockroaches are more resilient than blacks. Are cockroaches more ingenious?

Black people are so inspired that without our courage and determination there would be NO CIVIL RIGHTS for any non-white group
Who passed The Civil Rights Act, blacks or whites? Do you think whites were forced to pass it? No. Of course not. Blacks will try to take credit for just about anything if you let them.

It wasn’t so long ago that Asians were segregated into “Chinatowns” all over america,(and still are to a degree) an not so long ago that Asians were not allowed to live in states like Tennessee.
And now look at them. They routinely outperform blacks, whites, Hispanics, etc. in a system that's supposed to be systemically racist against everyone but whites.

I have tried cover the main points because once again. You just repeat a lot of the same points

James Price
Blacks always accuse other people of doing the very thing they blatantly do.

OK. Like what ?

James Price
That's the difference between whites and blacks. Whites can appreciate the average superior IQ of another race without feeling threatened or that they have to sacrifice their cultural identity.

Why is it that it's never Asian people who are the ones running around bragging about how great Asian people are doing ?

Why is that ?

I don't know what Asians you're meeting but I think about Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in places to make clothes and I think, in what sense were they doing so well?

I think about the Asian families whose members have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water; and I wondered, in what sense were they doing so well?

I think about the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, customers who get pissy about their accents or “attitudes,” and I wondered, in what sense were they doing so well?

But whites are so appreciative of Asians ? do you actually know any Asians in rea life ?

To claim superior Asian genes or culture as the reasons for achievement in the U.S. requires you to ignore the rampant poverty of Asians from the same backgrounds in their countries of origin. There is no shortage of desperately poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong.

James Price
Whites are fully willing to accept that certain Asian IQs are, on average, higher. In fact, it makes those Asians highly sought after in higher-skill occupations.

If you truly believed that Asians are culturally superior and so great and smart and add to the quality of schools and workplaces, then why aren’t guys like you clamouring for a massive increase in immigration from Asian nations?

Why not flood the borders ? Since we could all benefit from a little more Asian genius ? Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let Japanese managers take their place ?

Imagine if America was built by Chinese slave labour and most of the Africans that were allowed into the country were doctors and engineers and university students, though some poor Africans were allowed in after America’s misadventures in the Angolan War. Would it then be right to to say:

“Look how well the Africans do! They come here with nothing, and they’re not even white! What’s wrong with the Chinese? It can’t be racism.

I would like to see how well these “Asians” would do, if their first, second, third, fourth, fifth and lets say sixth generations were slaves and after that they would be kicked out to handle themselves in the face of deeply ingrained cultural racism.

How would these geniuses manage with no education, no money, no funds, no clothes?

Would they outscore white in schools ? In their own schools that is, not in the same ones the whites are going? Would they surge to the top of the society from their ghettos were they would be forced to live in by institutional racism ? Actually, how many leading American Asians come from the China Towns of USA ? Most of them ? All of them ? According this argument, they all should. But do they ?

If this argument would be right, then we must ask why the hell all those Chinese lived confined to those TB infested China Towns for decades ? After all, they were smarter than whites and blacks ? No ?

And let's not forget the Tamils. How many of them are thriving in American society ? How many Tamils are among the top scorers ? They should be there since they Asians too. No ?

James Price
Blacks, on the other hand, refuse to even broach the first stage; admission. Blacks can't admit that they have shortcomings in any way, shape, or form. Any perceived criticism is met with hostility and pure disdain.

Black have short comings like anyone else but here's the thing.

I don't allow you to shift the blame.

When a person for a Job. The employer wants to know your history.. He doesn't just believe what the person says. A doctor wants to know your medical history.

But when it comes to you white supremacists and black people what happened yesterday has no influence on today.

So you try to move the argument from what whites do to what you think blacks do,

At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at you but at themselves.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses. Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks , then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

So in the end we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes white people feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.

That's why we live in a global culture where critique of black people is a 24-7, daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime.

White and non blk ppl have sites dedicated to talking sh*t about black people. Niggermania, Chimpout. Then you sites like vdare, American renaissance, stormfront. Fox news hired Mark Furham as their chief crime analyst. This guy was a hard core white supremacist.

You have white ppl like Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Tomi Lahren, Richard Spencer, Ben Shapiro who try to be subtle and try to act deep and intellectualise there white supremacy.

Go on yahoo answers, 4chan, twitter, Reddit, youtube. That's all many whites do. Just lie awake talking shit about black people.

James Price
Gee, I don't know. If white supremacists are rigging IQ tests, as you seem to suggest, they'd most certainly want Asians with IQs from the lowest common denominator.

I didn't suggest anything and if IQ is so important and trustworthy then why don't you drive your arguments to it's logical conclusions ?

Why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?

James Price
If the system was "white supremacist", as you claim, Asian Americans would face the type of oppression that you're referring to.

Two different ethnicities with two different histories when dealing with the West, and America in particular.

Two vastly different immigration policies, now and historically. And Asians area much smaller population in the U.S. and have a much higher percentage of recent immigrants.

.Racism in America comes in part from the hang-ups white people have about people not being white. That part applies to both blacks and Asians.

But part of the racism comes from the need to excuse the unfair advantages whites have in American society, something that grows out of their ugly, skinhead past of genocide, slavery and Jim Crow. That part applies more to blacks than to Asians.

That makes blacks a way bigger threat to white self-image (and tax rates) than Asians. Therefore whites need to think that there is something profoundly wrong with black people. Model minority Asians help to maintain that picture much better than the poor, violent Asian Americans ever could

So Asians are ALLOWED and ASSISTED by the white supremacist to prosper OVER Black people and Asians KNOW THIS, that's why they don't fight racism bcoz they don't want to be treated like blk ppl are so they accept the few more crumbs whites throw at them.

Black men threaten white male masculinity. Asian men don't. Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) married an Asian woman and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

Black people are the only race of people in the USA who businesses get sabotaged by the white supremacist. But name the Asian businesses in America that have been repeatedly sabotaged by the white supremacists in government?

James Price
And that's the thing; blacks are underperforming globally. Why is that?

Stick to America. It called usmessageboard for a reason. Stick to America. Because I'm not going to pretend I'm expert on France or Belgium and neither should you.

First in America the white supremacists make sure that predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

That's the first thing. The second thing is black kids are the targets of racist school teachers and administrators and are punished more harshly than the white kids for minor stuff that they let it slide with white kids.

Blk kids are tracked into basic and remedial level classes, while most all the white kids are tracked into advanced and honors classes (this is true whether or not the white kid showed promise) Blk parents are told that their child has a learning disability and the only way they can deal with them is to put the child on drugs or in special education.

The white supremacists put prisons where the drop out rates are the highest. And now that you have prisons for profit. They need to make sure they have fresh stock.

This is all done so that white kids don't have to compete in the global market place with blacks.

But despite all that

James Price
You keep referencing resilience. As has been repeatedly pointed out, cockroaches are more resilient than blacks. Are cockroaches more ingenious?

You do realize that it was once believed that survival of one’s racial group demonstrated the group’s superiority

Whites, it was argued were superior by the way in which whites survived any obstacle thrown in their path: the journey to the new world, harsh winters in the colonies, wars with the indigenous peoples of the Americas, or with Mexico were as blacks would go extinct

Now, seeing as how predictions of black extinction have fallen flat racists have, by necessity changed their story. Now survival means nothing.

Because of course being able to survive being bought and sold, to raped, to having fingers cut off for learning to read, to being lynched, or relegated to the lowest-rung jobs and living in the poorest neighborhoods means for nothing. Right ?

Does not surviving the concerted attempt to destroy or at least subjugate one’s people say something about the character of those who manage the feat?

Does not leading a struggle for freedom, and the advancement of human dignity not suggest that the persons in question have made a substantial contribution to the nation in which they live, and indeed the world?

But that means nothing. Right ? Nothing geniuses

Even though white people have made surviving a few weeks on an island with television cameras and emergency medical assistance at the ready something for which the last person standing should be rewarded one million dollars.

James Price
Who passed The Civil Rights Act, blacks or whites? Do you think whites were forced to pass it? No. Of course not. Blacks will try to take credit for just about anything if you let them.

You don't get credit for doing something you're not supposed to do.

James Price
Is it because the entire planet is racist or perhaps because blacks refuse to take responsibility for problems they constantly create?

Yes. We live in a global system of white supremacy. Yes.

We live in global system of white supremacy. So in that system you are going to need some black around to kill and mistreat.

They will never kill of all black people.

But they will poison a river in Nigeria or Ghana, which will kill thousands or they will create a famine but they will allow some black people to live because what's the point in white supremacy if their is no one you can act supreme over ?

White supremacists may hate black ppl but at the same time they thrive off black ppl.

Blk ppl are the glue that keeps you together.

If there were no black folks around, you would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred.

No one to blame but yourself when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted.

No one to blame but yourself when your life turned out to be less than you expected.

You need blk people (especially in a inferior role) as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you otherwise lack.

Last edited:
James Price
of another race without feeling threatened or that they have to sacrifice their cultural identity.

That's because white man are not threatened by Asian men because Asian men are not threatening to them.

In fact I'd argue white dudes have destroyed the Asian male image. So sure whites may say "Asians have a higher IQ" but they'll also say "Asians are less creative" . They will still typecast Asian males as nerdy and effeminate and Asian women as submissive and at the mercy of white western males.

So that's one way white supremacists get around the Asian IQ roadblock. Also they'll still dehumanize Asians into "emotionless think tanks". This is why in Silicon Valley they deny Asians opportunities at leadership positions and give them jobs only as programmers.

The dismal reality Asian men find themselves in is that women don’t want them for anything except the occasional help on a computer or numbers-related problem.

Asian men are the world’s least fuckable men. Their own females are getting dick downed by white boys ...TO THE MAX

Men don’t respect them. Their social value is zero. I've seen the way whites dudes do all that "Ching-Chong" slanty eyes gestures to Asian men. Those white boys would twice about racial mocking a group of black men.

That's the difference. Black men threaten white man. Asian men don't

So just quit with all the talk about whites respecting Asians.

You just repeat a lot of the same points
So do you. How many times are you going to regurgitate the "resilience" of black people? Or state that "whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred"? How many times are you going to say whites would have "no one to blame but themelves when your lives turned out to be less than you expected" or "when you didn't get the jobs you want"?

OK. Like what?
Such as the quote I was responding to:

"Like with crime statistics, whites will pick and choose and twist the numbers till they come out “right” and support what they want to believe anyway."

Why is it that it's never Asian people who are the ones running around bragging about how great Asian people are doing ?
They do. Go read the book "An inconvenient Minority: The Attack on Asian American Excellence and the Fight for Meritocracy" by Kenny Xu.

I don't know what Asians you're meeting but I think about Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in places to make clothes and I think, in what sense were they doing so well?
You're deflecting. What do Asian sweatshops have to do with Asian's outperforming whites in America? Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

I think about the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, customers who get pissy about their accents or “attitudes,” and I wondered, in what sense were they doing so well?
There are white taxi drivers, garbage men, fast food servers, etc. who endure shitty working conditions, too. No one ever claimed that all Asians work in high-paying professions. The claim is that Asians, as a group, outperform whites as a group.

But whites are so appreciative of Asians ? do you actually know any Asians in real life?
Yes, but what does that have to do with anything? That's called a straw man argument. Firstly, no one said anything about "appreciating Asians". I said, and I quote, "Whites can appreciate the superior IQ of another race without feeling threatened".

To claim superior Asian genes or culture as the reasons for achievement in the U.S. requires you to ignore the rampant poverty of Asians from the same backgrounds in their countries of origin.
I never claimed Asian's have a superior culture. Further, the reference to higher Asian IQs is mainly with respect to East Asians. Whether there's rampant poverty in Asian countries is irrelevant to the point.

If you truly believed that Asians are culturally superior
For fucks sake, I never said Asian culture is superior.

Why not flood the borders? Since we could all benefit from a little more Asian genius?
I completely support emigrating the most intelligent Asians into the United States. I also support emigrating the most intelligent people of any race into the United States. However, East Asians tend to have a higher average IQ than whites. The average IQ of East Asian children is 107, compared with 103 for white kids and 89 for black kids.

Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let Japanese managers take their place?
If there are Asians that are better suited for the job, fine by me. But no one argued that all Asian's have superior IQs to whites, nor has anyone argued that all whites have superior IQs to blacks. Do you understand the concept of "average IQ"? Do you need a white man to explain it to you?

Imagine if America was built by Chinese slave labour and most of the Africans that were allowed into the country were doctors and engineers and university students, though some poor Africans were allowed in after America’s misadventures in the Angolan War. Would it then be right to to say:

“Look how well the Africans do! They come here with nothing, and they’re not even white! What’s wrong with the Chinese? It can’t be racism.
Your analogy is fallacious because the vast majority of African's don't have high-skill occupations. On average, there's 1 doctor for every 10,000 people in Africa, whereas there's almost 10 times as many doctors per 10,000 people in China and nearly twice that many in Japan.

II would like to see how well these “Asians” would do, if their first, second, third, fourth, fifth and lets say sixth generations were slaves and after that they would be kicked out to handle themselves in the face of deeply ingrained cultural racism.
If you want to start an oppression Olympics, I don't think anyone can beat 5000 years of oppression experienced by the Chinese. A lot of Asian immigrants that came to this country were fleeing communism, the cultural revolution, Pol Pot, dictatorships, etc. Most of them couldn't speak English and faced segregation and discrimination when they got here. In 1924, all Asian immigrants, including Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, and Indians were fully excluded by law, denied citizenship and naturalization, and prevented from marrying Caucasians or owning land. Of course, there were also Japanese internment camps in the '40s, and 60 years ago they were often segregated in public schools.

How would these geniuses manage with no education, no money, no funds, no clothes?
No one's arguing that freed slaves should've been able to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. The argument is that blacks today have no excuse. Slavery was abolished over 150 fucking years ago. The Civil Rights Act was passed over 5 decades ago. It's time to stop relying on excuses, get off your ass, and take responsibility for your fucking problems.

Black have short comings like anyone else but here's the thing. I don't allow you to shift the blame. This is the number one tactic of white supremacist. They try to move the argument is moved from what whites do to what they think black do,
A typical example of blacks passing the blame, making excuses, and accusing others of doing the exact thing they do.

So in the end we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes white people feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.
Bullshit. All you hear on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, and mass media outlets is how America is systemically racist. There's no way on God's green Earth they'd let anyone criticize their favorite little species.

White and non blk ppl have sites dedicated to talking sh*t about black people. Niggermania, Chimpout. Then you sites like vdare, American renaissance, stormfront. Fox news hired Mark Furham as their chief crime analyst. This guy was a hard core white supremacist.

You have white ppl like Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Tomi Lahren, Richard Spencer, Ben Shapiro who try to be subtle and try to act deep and intellectualise there white supremacy.

Go on yahoo answers, 4chan, twitter, Reddit, youtube. That's all many whites do. Just lie awake talking shit about black people.
As opposed to mainstream and social media where blacks and black advocates talk shit about, criticize, make fun of, and otherwise openly denigrate white people on a daily basis. Search for "I hate white people" vs. "I hate black people" on Google and note the number of hits for both. Perform a Google search for "black people" vs. "white people". In the first instance, you'd be hard-pressed to find a single page that's either sympathetic to black issues or critical of white people. Same when searching for "white people", though the latter is far more likely to produce results that are critical of whites.

I didn't suggest anything and if IQ is so important and trustworth then why don't racists do not drive their arguments to their logical conclusions:

Why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?
How many times are you going to repeat the same fucking questions?

Two different ethnicities with two different histories when dealing with the West, and America in particular.

Two vastly different immigration policies, now and historically. And Asians area much smaller population in the U.S. and have a much higher percentage of recent immigrants.
Entirely irrelevant. If America were rooted in systemic white SUPREMACY, the only thing that would matter is whether you're white.

But part of the racism comes from the need to excuse the unfair advantages whites have in American society, something that grows out of their ugly, skinhead past of genocide, slavery and Jim Crow. That part applies more to blacks than to Asians.

That makes blacks a way bigger threat to white self-image (and tax rates) than Asians. Therefore whites need to think that there is something profoundly wrong with black people. Model minority Asians help to maintain that picture much better than the poor, violent Asian Americans ever could

So Asians are ALLOWED and ASSISTED by the white supremacist to prosper OVER Black people and Asians KNOW THIS, that's why they don't fight racism bcoz they don't want to be treated like blk ppl are so they accept the few more crumbs whites throw at them.
Another example of black excuses. Without excuses, you people would have to face the reality that you're not oppressed, and you won't do that because then you'd be forced to take responsibility for your fucking problems.

Black men threaten white male masculinity. Asian men don't. Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) married an Asian woman and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.
Blacks obviously feel intellectually inferior, hence the compensation by referring to male masculinity. But if the system were so racist and whites prided themselves so much on their intellectual ability, they certainly wouldn't allow Asians to outperform them on IQ tests, much less elevate them to positions that require greater intellectual prowess. They also wouldn't allow Asians to outperform them economically, because economic power would be a threat to the power structure of the system. In other words, your logic makes no sense.

Black people are the only race of people in the USA who businesses get sabotaged by the white supremacist.
Open your fucking eyes. The people who burned and looted your fucking businesses last year were black.

But name the Asian businesses in America that have been repeatedly sabotaged by the white supremacists in government?
Here's a list of Asian owned businesses that were burned and looted by blacks and black advocates:

Stick to America. It called usmessageboard for a reason. Stick to America. Because I'm not going to pretend I'm expert on France or Belgium and neither should you.
Did you miss the section titled Global Discussion? Nevertheless, in order to demonstrate that blacks aren't oppressed in the United States, it's necessary to point out and discuss how they experience the same issues globally, thus it's not specific to America.

First in America the white supremacists make sure that predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

That's the first thing. The second thing is black kids are the targets of racist school teachers and administrators and are punished more harshly than the white kids for minor stuff that they let it slide with white kids.

Blk kids are tracked into basic and remedial level classes, while most all the white kids are tracked into advanced and honors classes (this is true whether or not the white kid showed promise) Blk parents are told that their child has a learning disability and the only way they can deal with them is to put the child on drugs or in special education.

The white supremacists put prisons where the drop out rates are the highest. And now that you have prisons for profit. They need to make sure they have fresh stock.

This is all done so that white kids don't have to compete in the global market place with blacks.

But despite all that
Again, you can try to make the point that the problems blacks face in America are the result of white racism, but that doesn't explain why they experience the same problems globally.

You do realize that it was once believed that survival of one’s racial group demonstrated the group’s superiority
You didn't answer my question. Cockroaches are more resilient than blacks. Does that mean they're more ingenious?

You don't get credit for doing something you're not supposed to do. Like you want to give white people credit for acting like a human being.
You specifically said, "without our courage and determination there would be NO CIVIL RIGHTS for any non-white group". Black courage and determination didn't pass The Civil Rights Act. White people did. The only reason blacks aren't slaves today is because white men don't want them to be. It begs the question, why did WHITE men free blacks? Blacks certainly didn't free themselves.

Yes. We live in a global system of white supremacy. Yes.
Okay, good. I'm glad that's been established because it really does showcase black psychopathy and the extent to which blacks will go to make excuses for their problems.

Blk ppl are the glue that keeps you white ppl together.
Black people are a massive dead weight draped around the neck of America.

If there were no black folks around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred.
You're right, but if blacks weren't around, there'd be 50% less crime.

No one to blame but themselves when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted.
Whites already blame themselves for not getting the jobs they want. Blacks blame everybody else.

Whites need blk people especially in a inferior role, as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you otherwise lack.
Blacks need whites. Without them, America would be a third-world country.

That's because white man are not threatened by Asian men because Asian men are not threatening to them.
As I said, unlike blacks, whites aren't threatened by the thought of another race having a superior IQ on average.

In fact I'd argue white dudes have destroyed the Asian male image. So sure whites may say "Asians have a higher IQ" but they'll also say "Asians are less creative" . They will still typecast Asian males as nerdy and effeminate and Asian women as submissive and at the mercy of white western males.

So that's one way white supremacists get around the Asian IQ roadblock. Also they'll still dehumanize Asians into "emotionless think tanks". This is why in Silicon Valley they deny Asians opportunities at leadership positions and give them jobs only as programmers.
I'm not going to bother unpacking that fucked up reasoning.

That's the difference. Black men threaten white man.
Blacks are threatened by the intelligence and abilities of whites. They compensate with violence.

James Price
You didn't answer my question. Cockroaches are more resilient than blacks. Does that mean they're more ingenious?

Nothing to do with black people. Cockroaches are more physically resilient to any human, if you judge them in terms of carrying way excess of their own body weight and being able to live even if they have their heads chopped off.

But I see were you're going with this. You're awkwardly trying to make the analogy that just because Cockroaches are resilient, they're still nothing. Right ? And just because black people are resilient, they're still nothing. Right ?

The best way is to compare like with like. Rather than insects to humans. Let's say Cockroaches were human and you had different coloured cockroaches

If white Cockroaches begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate black Cockroaches businesses, black Cockroaches communities and black Cockroaches neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid black Cockroaches people are, creating facts to prove how violent black Cockroaches people are, going into majority black Cockroaches countries n killing the indigenous black Cockroaches population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING black Cockroach PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, and black Cockroaches survived all that ? And came out heads held high ? And thrived ? Yes that would make them more black Cockroaches ingenious

And that comes bk to my original point of it was believed (And this is white people's definition) that it was survival of ones racial group that made them superior.

James Price
As opposed to mainstream and social media where blacks and black advocates talk shit about, criticize, make fun of, and otherwise openly denigrate white people on a daily basis. Search for "I hate white people" vs. "I hate black people" on Google and note the number of hits for both. Perform a Google search for "black people" vs. "white people". In the first instance, you'd be hard-pressed to find a single page that's either sympathetic to black issues or critical of white people. Same when searching for "white people", though the latter is far more likely to produce results that are critical of whites

I just did.

218844564_547475739941090_2907430233429291909_n.jpg

219199752_547475749941089_8317221758226481060_n.jpg

Even using your stupid example of racism "I hate black people" got way more hits.

James Price
The only reason blacks aren't slaves today is because white men don't want them to be. It begs the question, why did WHITE men free blacks? Blacks certainly didn't free themselves.

Power concedes nothing without demand or motive whites have always played good cop-bad cop
This is how whites can support terrorists in Libya while claiming save Libyans with humanitarian bombs, and then let people fleeing from Libya drown in the sea while they makes jokes about clearing away the dead bodies to a laughing audience; or how they can sell arms to the Saudis for them to kill Yemeni civilians at the exact same time that they are waging war in Syria under the rubric of humanitarianism.

Do you know what white men (Britain) response was to these abolitions of slavery ? The British government’s response was to send its armies to the Caribbean to invade French-held islands and to try and reinstall slavery everywhere the French had abolished it.

Haiti was by far the most profitable slave colony in the Americas, exporting as much sugar and coffee. So white men were not going to let that go without a fight.

As it panned out, the British Armies were defeated by the Haitians. The white man (Brits) realized the Haitians could not be re¬enslaved, so the the plan was to exterminate them all and start over again with newly enslaved people brought from Africa.

They turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning and imported thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat people. This didn't scared the Haitians, if anything emboldened
them;

revenge.jpg

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

AS I say they lost and Haiti declared itself independent in 1804.

This was the first successful slave revolution in human history, and only the second colony in the Americas to be free of European rule.

That's Hari has the mysterious Earthquake and their president mysteriously gets killed last week

Haiti abolished slavery immediately upon independence - thirty years before Britain would do so in its Caribbean possessions - and became the first state in the world to outlaw racism in its constitution.

However Britain and the other major Atlantic powers (France and the USA) refused to recognise the independent black republic despite its abolition of slavery.

So do you really think Britain would have suddenly a change of heart in 1804 if they had won Haiti from the French ? Making them undisputed masters of the Caribbean by holding the two most important Caribbean colonies of the time (Haiti and Jamaica)

By the way Just a few short years later, France would go bk on its abolitionist principles and attempt to re-enslave the people of Haiti, the same people who had fought and defeated the Spanish and the British and kept the island for France.

Napoleon just could not bring himself to work on anything resembling equal terms with a negro;
Furthermore, ‘abolitionist’ Britain stood by as France and then the US repeatedly punished Haiti for winning its freedom and its abolition of slavery. And then under threat of re-invasion, the French extorted a debt from Haiti in 1821 where they had to pay 91 million gold francs for the loss of their ‘property’ - i.e. the Haitians themselves. It took up until 1947 to pay this ‘debt’, and in fact Haiti had to borrow the money to pay the debt from French banks.

Even worse it was the slave owners who were given compensation around £20 million, roughly £17 billion in today’s money. The formerly enslaved were given nothing

We are talking about a period of British history where it took almost a century to abolish domestic child labour.

So you really believe that white ppl that had only just come to abolish the labour of its ‘own’ children felt sorry for faraway negroes?

It as an odd way to express one’s love for an oppressed class of people, to leave them in conditions so horrendous that they have no choice but to rebel and then, rather than stop those conditions - remember £20 million was found for slave masters - to engage in mass executions of the very same people one had apparently set free out of sheer and undying love.

Like most ppl you have a need for simple solutions to complex problems

James Price
So do you. How many times are you going to regurgitate the "resilience" of black people? Or state that "whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred"?

Until it sinks in

James Price
How many times are you going to say whites would have "no one to blame but themelves when your lives turned out to be less than you expected" or "when you didn't get the jobs you want"?

Until it sinks in

James Price
"Like with crime statistics, whites will pick and choose and twist the numbers till they come out “right” and support what they want to believe anyway."

And that's true.

James Price
They do. Go read the book "An inconvenient Minority: The Attack on Asian American Excellence and the Fight for Meritocracy" by Kenny Xu

The people who run around talking about how great Asians are not (or rarely) Asians themselves.

James Price
Blacks are threatened by the intelligence and abilities of whites. They compensate with violence.

No black man is threatened by a white man. But white supremacists have something going for them that black people don't to the same extent.

Whites love to kill.

In Africa, they generally kill for food. In Europe, they kill for sport.

66360.jpg

articles101-792.jpg

2AF709B200000578-0-image-a-27_1438270110912.jpg

2F04160B00000578-0-image-a-30_1449135420682.jpg

pippa-middlton.jpg

When Marco Polo brought gunpowder back to Europe. Whites straight away started using it to kill people with.

Gunpowder made it so whites could kill from distance. Most battles were fought up close till then.

Gunpowder changed the game for white people.

You have a white supremacist who majored in physics and what does he do ?

He think's "If I cut an an atom in half, that will in turn cut other atoms in half and so on then I can create a nuclear bomb from that explosion that would kill thousands and thousands"

(or however a nuke is created)

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that. White supremacists try to weaponize everything. Go into any state pen. White supremacists trying to make a weapon out toothbrushes, cups anything. That's your nature. Kill - Kill - Kill.

I watched white people when I was a kid,on a farm my dad used to take me to. When they'd shoot something they'd go crazy.

giphy.gif

James Price
There are white taxi drivers, garbage men, fast food servers, etc. who endure shitty working conditions, too. No one ever claimed that all Asians work in high-paying professions. The claim is that Asians, as a group, outperform whites as a group.

OK. Show me it then ? Show me the Asian Walmart ? Amazon ? Shell ? Berkshire Hathaway ? Google ? Apple ? At&T ? Penguin Books ? Starbucks ? KFC ? Nike ? Adidas ? Cambridge ? Oxford ? Harvard ? Yale ? Daimler ? Costco ? Twitter ?

Where are all these Asian hero helping White people films ? I mean they're just running over you guys. Right ? Where are all the Asian models in US Vogue, Playboy and New York Fashion Week ?

Why is Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, but a COLONY of the U.S ? Why is Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super powers” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

Asians are outperforming whites but why did the USA nuked Japan in WW2 if they're appreaciative of Asians ? Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government..

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And (as I've said many times) Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything (even a convenience store) in the U.S. without permission from our government so how can we build, even expand a military presence in Japan without their permission?

Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy.

So tell me how great is their "culture" when they're still under the system of white supremacy ?

James Price
Again, you can try to make the point that the problems blacks face in America are the result of white racism, but that doesn't explain why they experience the same problems globally.

All white supremacists get on the same page when it comes to black people. America is the perfect example of this. You have Irish Americans, English Americans, Italian Americans, German Americans, Polish american, Spanish Americans, Greek Americans, Russian American

When the majority of the Irish came to America (the mid to late 1800s), they had no experience with blacks. But they had been sh&t by the English, (virtual enslavement and state terror)

But guess what ?

Did the Irish fight other white anglos when they came here ? Did they wholesale join the fight against slavery ?

No.

After a very short time in the states, they were were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

The Irish got to where they are – because of racism.

They did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery – because they were White.
They could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – because they were White.
They easily qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – because they were White. They could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – because they were White.

White. White. White.

Now Irish descendants like Bill O'Reily on Fox News talk sh*t about blk ppl all day

upload_2018-12-22_16-18-20-jpeg.236169

Result ?

To be Irish American is to be a member of one of the largest white ethnic groups in the USA nation and one of the most accepted and celebrated at that.

America comes to a standstill every March 17th to celebrate St Patricks day.

c0f0658f7fe934b21a77871dfe22bdd5.png

st-pats-about.png

gettyimages-530870607-1519167391.jpg

All these non black racial groups, when they came to the USA they understood that the best way to get power in the western world is to cozy up to white supremacy by being anti Black.

James Price
Okay, good. I'm glad that's been established because it really does showcase black psychopathy and the extent to which blacks will go to make excuses for their problems.

You're the psychopath dude.

But you have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you have not been a “race realist” or "Alt Righter" but an ignorant fool. And that, you cannot accept of yourself.

Deep down you know you're wrong.

But you will continue to bow down before the Richard Spencer altar, beating your chest, shaking your beads, and making your sacrifice to the false god of the Alt Right.

Last edited:
sealybobo
And then I defended you blacks. For 400 years we didn't allow you to read. So it's not all your fault. But the fact is, we bred you to be big and strong not smart. Even if it's just a little smarter. Same way as you guys are better athletes naturally

I wish you white supremacist would make up your mind. The original theory was that white people were superior in BODY and BRAINS.

In the 1936 Berlin Olympics. Hitler thought his white Ayrans would dominate the sprints and athletics

119505258-resize-56a48cf15f9b58b7d0d78193.jpg

But due to Jessie Owens that plan came up short.

View attachment 505033

So the white supremacist changed there tune and decided, brains now matter and there theory had come up short. So whites are gonna be sold to the world as superior intellectually

How convienent

Basketball is a white and non black sport in the main. It's just that AA's are the best at it

So yeah you’ll find that 75% of African Americans in the NBA but you won’t find many West Africans or Carribbeans, who are certainly “blacker” and according to your theory, athleticism and blackness somehow run together.

Well in that case you'd expect West Africans to dominate the NBA and African teams to dominate international basketball competitions.

That don't. Why ?

As you can see in the world rankings, there is not a majority black nation that makes the top 30

View attachment 505031

But if black people are so naturally good at basketball then why don't African nations like Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast dominate international dominate basketball comps ?

They're pure black with little white admixture in them and according to you blackness and strength go hand in hand then why are African teams so average ?

Why aren't all championship high jumpers black ?
  • Every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white.
  • Why is every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a Caucasian ?
  • Why are all strong man comps won by whites ?
  • Why are all all championship speed skaters are white.
  • Every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white.
  • Almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white,
I don't believe that whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing. Do you ?

There are actually very good reasons why track and field and boxing events are dominated the way they are; because that's who trains and competes in them. Boxing is generally for people who have limited opportunities. Racism limits your opportunities.

And yes Africans have been ahead of the rest of the world in long distance training methods for thirty years; it's no surprise they dominate the competitions.

If people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion sprinters and a different group of people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion marathon runners and both are alleged to be part of some specific "race" you have just argued against sprinting or distance running as being a "racial" characteristic. Since the two groups you tried to put into one "race" have contradictory abilities.

Most black athletes who grew up in poverty thrive in sports that feature three things
  1. Modest equipment investment
  2. high social/cultural approval
  3. Fame and wealth in professional ranks.
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitating to the same five: basketball, football, baseball, track & field and increasingly tennis.

The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

Thousands of hours can be logged playing and practicing with your peers in the streets, and the rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on. You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to be good at hockey. polo, sync swimming, surfing and ice skating.
Hitler was an delusional maniac

James Price

Nothing to do with black people. Cockroaches are more physically resilient to any human, if you judge them in terms of carrying way excess of their own body weight and being able to live even if they have their heads chopped off.

But I see were you're going with this. You're awkwardly trying to make the analogy that just because Cockroaches are resilient, they're still nothing. Right ? And just because black people are resilient, they're still nothing. Right ?

The best way is to compare like with like. Rather than insects to humans. Let's say Cockroaches were human and you had different coloured cockroaches

If white Cockroaches begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate black Cockroaches businesses, black Cockroaches communities and black Cockroaches neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid black Cockroaches people are, creating facts to prove how violent black Cockroaches people are, going into majority black Cockroaches countries n killing the indigenous black Cockroaches population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING black Cockroach PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, and black Cockroaches survived all that ? And came out heads held high ? And thrived ? Yes that would make them more black Cockroaches ingenious

And that comes bk to my original point of it was believed (And this is white people's definition) that it was survival of ones racial group that made them superior.

James Price
As opposed to mainstream and social media where blacks and black advocates talk shit about, criticize, make fun of, and otherwise openly denigrate white people on a daily basis. Search for "I hate white people" vs. "I hate black people" on Google and note the number of hits for both. Perform a Google search for "black people" vs. "white people". In the first instance, you'd be hard-pressed to find a single page that's either sympathetic to black issues or critical of white people. Same when searching for "white people", though the latter is far more likely to produce results that are critical of whites

I just did.

218844564_547475739941090_2907430233429291909_n.jpg

219199752_547475749941089_8317221758226481060_n.jpg

Even using your stupid example of racism "I hate black people" got way more hits.

James Price
The only reason blacks aren't slaves today is because white men don't want them to be. It begs the question, why did WHITE men free blacks? Blacks certainly didn't free themselves.

Power concedes nothing without demand or motive whites have always played good cop-bad cop
This is how whites can support terrorists in Libya while claiming save Libyans with humanitarian bombs, and then let people fleeing from Libya drown in the sea while they makes jokes about clearing away the dead bodies to a laughing audience; or how they can sell arms to the Saudis for them to kill Yemeni civilians at the exact same time that they are waging war in Syria under the rubric of humanitarianism.

Do you know what white men (Britain) response was to these abolitions of slavery ? The British government’s response was to send its armies to the Caribbean to invade French-held islands and to try and reinstall slavery everywhere the French had abolished it.

Haiti was by far the most profitable slave colony in the Americas, exporting as much sugar and coffee. So white men were not going to let that go without a fight.

As it panned out, the British Armies were defeated by the Haitians. The white man (Brits) realized the Haitians could not be re¬enslaved, so the the plan was to exterminate them all and start over again with newly enslaved people brought from Africa.

They turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning and imported thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat people. This didn't scared the Haitians, if anything emboldened
them;

revenge.jpg

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

AS I say they lost and Haiti declared itself independent in 1804.

This was the first successful slave revolution in human history, and only the second colony in the Americas to be free of European rule.

That's Hari has the mysterious Earthquake and their president mysteriously gets killed last week

Haiti abolished slavery immediately upon independence - thirty years before Britain would do so in its Caribbean possessions - and became the first state in the world to outlaw racism in its constitution.

However Britain and the other major Atlantic powers (France and the USA) refused to recognise the independent black republic despite its abolition of slavery.

So do you really think Britain would have suddenly a change of heart in 1804 if they had won Haiti from the French ? Making them undisputed masters of the Caribbean by holding the two most important Caribbean colonies of the time (Haiti and Jamaica)

By the way Just a few short years later, France would go bk on its abolitionist principles and attempt to re-enslave the people of Haiti, the same people who had fought and defeated the Spanish and the British and kept the island for France.

Napoleon just could not bring himself to work on anything resembling equal terms with a negro;
Furthermore, ‘abolitionist’ Britain stood by as France and then the US repeatedly punished Haiti for winning its freedom and its abolition of slavery. And then under threat of re-invasion, the French extorted a debt from Haiti in 1821 where they had to pay 91 million gold francs for the loss of their ‘property’ - i.e. the Haitians themselves. It took up until 1947 to pay this ‘debt’, and in fact Haiti had to borrow the money to pay the debt from French banks.

Even worse it was the slave owners who were given compensation around £20 million, roughly £17 billion in today’s money. The formerly enslaved were given nothing

We are talking about a period of British history where it took almost a century to abolish domestic child labour.

So you really believe that white ppl that had only just come to abolish the labour of its ‘own’ children felt sorry for faraway negroes?

It as an odd way to express one’s love for an oppressed class of people, to leave them in conditions so horrendous that they have no choice but to rebel and then, rather than stop those conditions - remember £20 million was found for slave masters - to engage in mass executions of the very same people one had apparently set free out of sheer and undying love.

Like most ppl you have a need for simple solutions to complex problems

James Price
So do you. How many times are you going to regurgitate the "resilience" of black people? Or state that "whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred"?

Until it sinks in

James Price
How many times are you going to say whites would have "no one to blame but themelves when your lives turned out to be less than you expected" or "when you didn't get the jobs you want"?

Until it sinks in

James Price

And that's true.

James Price
They do. Go read the book "An inconvenient Minority: The Attack on Asian American Excellence and the Fight for Meritocracy" by Kenny Xu

The people who run around talking about how great Asians are not (or rarely) Asians themselves.

James Price

No black man is threatened by a white man. But white supremacists have something going for them that black people don't to the same extent.

Whites love to kill.

66360.jpg

articles101-792.jpg

2AF709B200000578-0-image-a-27_1438270110912.jpg

2F04160B00000578-0-image-a-30_1449135420682.jpg

pippa-middlton.jpg

When Marco Polo brought gunpowder back to Europe. Whites straight away started using it to kill people with.

Gunpowder made it so whites could kill from distance. Most battles were fought up close till then.

You have a white supremacist who majored in physics and what does he do ?

He think's "If I cut an an atom in half, that will in turn cut other atoms in half and so on then I can create a nuclear bomb from that explosion that would kill thousands and thousands"

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that. White supremacists try to weaponize everything. Go into any state pen. White supremacists trying to make a weapon out toothbrushes, cups anything. That's your nature. Kill - Kill - Kill.

I watched white people when I was a kid,on a farm my dad used to take me to. When they'd shoot something they'd go crazy.

giphy.gif

James Price

OK. Show me it then ? Show me the Asian Walmart ? Amazon ? Shell ? Berkshire Hathaway ? Google ? Apple ? At&T ? Penguin Books ? Starbucks ? KFC ? Nike ? Adidas ? Cambridge ? Oxford ? Harvard ? Yale ? Daimler ? Costco ? Twitter ?

Where are all these Asian hero helping White people films ? I mean they're just running over you guys. Right ? Where are all the Asian models in US Vogue, Playboy and New York Fashion Week ?

Why is Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, but a COLONY of the U.S ? Why is Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super powers” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

Asians are outperforming whites but why did the USA nuked Japan in WW2 if they're appreaciative of Asians ? Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government..

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And (as I've said many times) Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything (even a convenience store) in the U.S. without permission from our government so how can we build, even expand a military presence in Japan without their permission?

Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy.

So tell me how great is their "culture" when they're still under the system of white supremacy ?

James Price

All white supremacists get on the same page when it comes to black people. America is the perfect example of this. You have Irish Americans, English Americans, Italian Americans, German Americans, Polish american, Spanish Americans, Greek Americans, Russian American

When the majority of the Irish came to America (the mid to late 1800s), they had no experience with blacks. But they had been sh&t by the English, (virtual enslavement and state terror)

But guess what ?

Did the Irish fight other white anglos when they came here ? Did they wholesale join the fight against slavery ?

No.

After a very short time in the states, they were were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

They did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery – because they were White.
They easily qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – because they were White. They could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – because they were White.

White. White. White.

Now Irish descendants like Bill O'Reily on Fox News talk sh*t about blk ppl all day

Result ?

To be Irish American is to be a member of one of the largest white ethnic groups in the USA nation and one of the most accepted and celebrated at that.

America comes to a standstill every March 17th to celebrate St Patricks day.

c0f0658f7fe934b21a77871dfe22bdd5.png

st-pats-about.png

gettyimages-530870607-1519167391.jpg

All these non black racial groups, when they came to the USA they understood that the best way to get power in the western world is to cozy up to white supremacy by being anti Black.

James Price

But you have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you have not been a “race realist” or "Alt Righter" but an ignorant fool. And that, you cannot accept of yourself.

Deep down you know you're wrong.

But you will continue to bow down before the Richard Spencer altar, beating your chest, shaking your beads, and making your sacrifice to the false god of the Alt Right.
It’s not whites who love to kill. If that were true there would be no black murderers. Those pics of whites you showed were savages who happen to be white.

James Price
In other words, whites are responsible for drug problems in the black community. Typical example of blacks not taking responsibility for the shit they do.

All drugs in black community come from whites and non black people. You see responsiblity as a one way street. "They need to clean up their act but we don't have to do anything"

James Price
Here we go, whites are responsible for black criminal behavior. Another glaringly typical example of blacks blaming whites for their problems.

And that is what you do. All you do is ignore what whites do and focus on blk ppl. At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people.

Case closed

James Price
Your whole post is exactly the kind of shit I've been talking about. Blacks never take responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault. Same tired refrain everywhere they go. There's not a place on God's green Earth where blacks can be happy and successful as a group, and it's always the same fucking excuse; they're "being discriminated against".

On the contrary Black folks are doing self-help all the time. We have to; after all, we have enough experience with white institutions to know that such institutions have never done much to improve our situation.

But I see very little self-help or even self-reflection in the white community. Rarely do you spend time dealing with your own racism a racism which only you have any control over, since the folks doing the discriminating are white like you.

But I'm to believe that a person like you holding these biases would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black job applicants, or potential tenants, or loan applicants

Yeah right. End of the day it doesn't matter what black people do. We can go bk 150 - 200 years. Long before drugs, crime stats, fatherless or whatever and white people we just as racist, infact way more.
Whites don’t force blacks to use drugs. Casino owners don’t force people to lose their money. McDonald doesn’t force people to overeat and get fat. Its an individual’s choice and responsibility.

Last edited:
James Price
You specifically said, "without our courage and determination there would be NO CIVIL RIGHTS for any non-white group". Black courage and determination didn't pass The Civil Rights Act. White people did.

The civil rights act of 1964 was not passed because of white people.

It was passed because the grassroots protests, like those led by Martin Luther King, Jr, CORE and SNCC, were making the South ungovernable.

Executive Order 11246, signed a year later, gave the Act teeth by cutting off money from the US government to any contractor that did not make a good faith effort to avoid discrimination.

The first people killed in any genocide or stopped are the people who speak up for them.

Martin Luther King etc

Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

This is why black people challenging racism burns your soul because racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if blk ppl persuade anyone, it does not matter if blk ppl “win the argument”. What matters is that blk ppl are heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right.”

James Price
Blacks obviously feel intellectually inferior, hence the compensation by referring to male masculinity.

Because it's black male masculinity that you feel inferior to. Not so called IQ. Not so called Asian intelligence. It's black male masculinity

James Price
But if the system were so racist and whites prided themselves so much on their intellectual ability, they certainly wouldn't allow Asians to outperform them on IQ tests, much less elevate them to positions that require greater intellectual prowess.

Because white people are still in CONTROL of them that's why. Asians in America still generally have to go to whites for a job.

James Price
They also wouldn't allow Asians to outperform them economically, because economic power would be a threat to the power structure of the system. In other words, your logic makes no sense.

I explained this to you before but you ignore it and now you ask the same question again.

You're looking at household or family data, not per capita individual data. The reason that’s important is because Asian families in the United States on average have one to two more people per family and one to two more earners per family in the workforce, which means that you have Asians having to work more hours with more people in the workforce to earn barely more than whites collectively.

When you adjust and only look at individuals, whites out-earn Asians in spite of the fact that the Asian American community is more likely to have a college degree than whites.

Also most Asians in the United States live in just five cities: Honolulu, San Francisco, LA, Chicago and New York. Those are very high-wage areas, they’re also very high-cost-of-living areas. Whereas whites are spread out all across the country.

In those areas you'll find actually find that Asians are poor, their children are poor, out of work, and that's even when they have college degrees. Lao, Thai, Cambodian and Hmong and Vietnamese immigrants with college degrees are still in poverty. This notion that Asians are all doing really well flies in the face of the evidence.

Last edited:
But white violence continued. Ask MLK.

Shut the fuck up white man. Your race has 400 years worth of violence and riots that have cost millions of lives and trillions of dollars. Your delusional ass doesn't seem to see the 4 fingers pointing back at yiur racist ass as you make these kinds of comments.
No, a race has not. White individuals did. Since most whites today aren’t rioting and being violent, that stupid excuse doesn’t fit anymore. What about black violence that does exist today? What you spout is in the past. Why can’t you face issues happening now?

James Price

whitesonly.jpg

Oh, sure, a few slip by

James Price

James Price

James Price

James Price

James Price

James Price

Tons of films on racism.
Tons of poems on racism
Tons of blogs on racism

James Price

James Price

James Price

James Price

James Price

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

No.

@Jsmes Price

OK. Got it.

Whites get double the pay for same exact jobs with same tenure, experience and skills? Where is this happening?

Cockroaches are more physically resilient to any human
You mean more physically resilient THAN any human, and it's irrelevant either way, because you're trying to argue that there's a correlation between resilience and ingenuity. There's not. If there were, cockroaches would be considered far more ingenius than blacks.

But I see were you're going with this. You're awkwardly trying to make the analogy that just because Cockroaches are resilient, they're still nothing. Right ? And just because black people are resilient, they're still nothing. Right?
You obviously didn't understand what I was inferring, which I explained above.

It's irrelevant. You're correlating resilience with ingenuity. But if you want to compare races, whites have not only survived, but been far more successful than blacks throughout history. Blacks always cry about how they've been historically oppressed by whites, but if blacks were truly ingenious, they wouldn't have been historically oppressed by whites.

I just did.

Now, look at the actual content of both results. The vast majority of links containing the phrase "I hate black people" are sympathetic to blacks and/or critical of whites.

They turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning and imported thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat people. This didn't scared the Haitians, if anything emboldened them;
That isn't remotely analogous. Approximately 360,000 white men died in the Civil War to free blacks, and once free, the government never attempted to reinstitute slavery. Why would hundreds of thousands of whites put their life on the line and literally DIE to free blacks if they were racist and/or hated them? And what possible advantage would there have been for racists to free them? Economics? Hardly.

Until it sinks in
Good, then that's how many times I plan on repeating my points.

And that's true.
Thank you for conceding that blacks accuse whites of doing the very thing that they do.

Well, whoop-de-doo. Blacks who claim whites are racist aren't white themselves.

No black man is threatened by a white man.
Yes, blacks are threatened by the intelligence and abilities of whites. They try to compensate with violence and references to masculinity.

Whites love to kill.
According to the homicide rate, not half as much as blacks.

In America, blacks will kill over just about anything, though it's usually over something stupid.

You have a white supremacist who majored in physics and what does he do?

You know, if blacks were smart, they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be victims historically, but blacks are always crying about something because they're too incompetent to figure out how to solve the problems. If blacks were smart, they wouldn't be in the position they're in in the first place. If they were smart, Their ancestors would've never sold them to Europeans and thus they would've never been slaves in the first place.

OK. Show me it then?
I DID show you. The average median (and mean) single and family income of Asians is higher than that of whites.

Where are all these Asian hero helping White people films ? I mean they're just running over you guys. Right ? Where are all the Asian models in US Vogue, Playboy and New York Fashion Week?
Are you seriously asking me why there's not more Asian representation? They make up 5.7% of the US population. They're actually overrepresented in the media.

Asians are outperforming whites but why did the USA nuked Japan in WW2 if they're appreaciative of Asians ? Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government.

Who gives a flying fuck?

So tell me how great is their "culture" when they're still under the system of white supremacy?
Do you know why you can't cite the post in which I said Asian culture is great? Because it doesn't exist.

But guess what ?

No.

White. White. White.

Result ?

Next time, answer the point that was actually made. The point was, "You can try to make the point that the problems blacks face IN AMERICA are the result of white systemic racism, but that doesn't explain why blacks experience the same problems ALL OVER THE WORLD."

I'm not the one who thinks the entire fucking planet is conspiring against blacks.

The civil rights act of 1964 was not passed because of white people.

It was passed because the grassroots protests, like those led by Martin Luther King, Jr, CORE and SNCC, were making the South ungovernable.

Executive Order 11246, signed a year later, gave the Act teeth by cutting off money from the US government to any contractor that did not make a good faith effort to avoid discrimination.

The first people killed in any genocide or stopped are the people who speak up for them.

Martin Luther King etc

Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

This is why black people challenging racism burns your soul because racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if blk ppl persuade anyone, it does not matter if blk ppl “win the argument”. What matters is that blk ppl are heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right.”
Any way you want to slice it, black people did not pass The Civil Rights Act. White people did. They didn't have to, but they did. If whites didn't want to pass it, all of the black courage and determination in the world wouldn't have amounted to a bucket of shit.

Because it's black male masculinity that you feel inferior to. Not so called IQ. Not so called Asian intelligence. It's black male masculinity
It's white intelligence that blacks resent and feel threatened by. Blacks like you try to compensate by claiming how much more masculine they are. All of the masculinity in the world won't add a single point to the average black IQ.

Because white people are still in CONTROL of them that's why. Asians in America still generally have to go to whites for a job.
That's what blacks do. Asians often start their own businesses.

I explained this to you before but you ignore it and now you ask the same question again.
You're looking at household or family data, not per capita individual data. The reason that’s important is because Asian families in the United States on average have one to two more people per family and one to two more earners per family in the workforce, which means that you have Asians having to work more hours with more people in the workforce to earn barely more than whites collectively.
The stats I posted specifically differentiate between individual and family incomes.

James Price
Next time, answer the point that was actually made. The point was, "You can try to make the point that the problems blacks face IN AMERICA are the result of white systemic racism, but that doesn't explain why blacks experience the same problems ALL OVER THE WORLD." I'm not the one who thinks the entire fucking planet is conspiring against blacks.

Because racism is global problem. And America is proof of that. Even in WW2. My grandfather when they used capture German POW's and put them on on ships. That didn't matter. They were still (The Germans - Their supposed enemy) allowed to eat in the same mess hall section as the white US soldiers but the black GI's were who fighting for the US were not.

When black people are around white people get on code. They drop their swords and come together.

Think of the planet like that.

It doesn't matter whether it France, Sweden, UK, Germany, The same dog that bites black people in America is the same dog that bites black people in Spain, is the same dog that bites black people in brazil, is the same dog that bites black people in Argentina.

James Price
That isn't remotely analogous. Approximately 360,000 white men died in the Civil War to free blacks, and once free, the government never attempted to reinstitute slavery. Why would hundreds of thousands of whites put their life on the line and literally DIE to free blacks if they were racist and/or hated them? And what possible advantage would there have been for racists to free them? Economics? Hardly.

You're logic is like the thief wanting praise because he drove your stolen vehicle back to your house after using it to rob a bank.

Firstly Lincoln was a white supremacist

CtJDmdhUkAAody4

Lincoln repeatedly stated how he felt Black people were inferior. He stated he had no problem with slavery if it would keep the union together.

So the Civil War was never about freeing enslaved Black Americans.

In fact, the first policy during the beginning of the Civil War was for the Union Army to return any Black slave who escaped during the war, back to southern plantation owners. Also SLAVERY WAS IN THE NORTH too

Lincoln made it clear, at the on-set of war that, if he could maintain the union with slavery intact, he would. Lincoln was trying to preserve the Union because the South was getting too rich & powerful off of slavery that they were trying to exit from the Union accordingly.

So basically Lincoln said if he could save the union by keeping slavery then he would do it. That throws Lincoln the liberator right out the window

So whites did not end slavery. They just figured out how to do it in a different context. The Emancipation Proclamation didn’t end slavery, the 13th Amendment did that.

The Emancipation Proclamation was a war tactic, enacted only in states in open rebellion, in response to the incredible numbers of enslaved persons fleeing plantations and taking up the Union cause.

Until the Proclamation, Blacks were legally considered contraband and were returned to Confederacy in prisoner exchanges. Also, many of these black men and women were serving the Union as spies, cooks, fort builders, and yes, soldiers.

In one swoop, Lincoln ended contraband exchanges and paved the way for Black soldiers to legally join the Army. And none too soon. The Union was losing badly until Blacks joined the effort. This fresh influx of Black soldiers won the Civil War. So the ancestors won their own freedom.

Also, keep in mind that according to the 13th Amendment, if you’re in prison, you can still be enslaved. So no, “whites didn’t fight end slavery for blacks.” because Slavery never ended. Chattel slavery was just first stage of white supremacy and racism.

Once slavery ended, former slaves and their descendants were then subjected to black codes, "legalized" segregation, lynchings, and being terrorized by the KKK. Not to mention slavery robbed black Americans and their enslaved ancestors of their sovereignty.

And its funny White people like you have a problem with slave reparations but they didn’t have a problem getting paid hundreds or dollars for every slave they owned that was freed.

James Price
But been far more successful than blacks throughout history.

I need to answer this question in five ways because this "We whites are so great. Look at what we have done. We are just so smart" is a point I've heard from white supremacist over years too many times.

Well if you look at the last 300 years and base success on inventions (as that's what I think you're thinking) then sure white people have invented some good things

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing. Entire cultures (and not just black ones) come up short in such an analysis.

Iceland has lots of white folks but they have hardly made a huge mark in the worlds of science, technology, or literature; so too for any number of Central European nations.

What you think of as European Civilization is really quite limited: composed of the historic, scientific and artistic achievements of only a handful of nations, and even then, involving only a small fraction of the persons of those states, most of whose citizens have been little more than peasants for the bulk of recorded history.

So called western contributions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before.

The more science you know. The more science you can discover. The more inventions you have at hand. The more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

The latest inventions tend to seem to be the greatest. Since we live in a period where whites are on top, most inventions will be coming from them. That does not prove that whites are better – just that we live in a period of history where they are on top.

If whites were truly better than everyone else, then they would be on top all the time or almost all the time. But they are not. Instead the lead is constantly changing hands.

Also keep in mind that there are few inventions that are “purely” white. Take this comment for example. It depends on the Internet and computers – white inventions. But it also depends on the alphabet, a Phoenician invention, and the idea of writing itself, which in the West comes from Egypt.

James Price

Let's look at what Europe actually was. The stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married.

French kings died of lice. People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Stop deluding yourself. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

Rain was the only street cleaner in those times.

James Price

The black Moors civilized Europe,

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578-png.409798

d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749-jpg.409800

31296-jpg.409802

drwrb9vw4aa-1pt-jpg.409804

drwreexxkaast22-jpg.409805

drwrgwdx0aevibh-jpg.409807

There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces, literate populace. That doesn't mean white folks readily accepted cleanliness obviously. They would wear clothes until it would damn near disintegrate on their backs. Now they try to teach b.s like they civilized blks while it was the other way around.
The Islamic Moors were responsible from bringing them out of the dark ages.

They introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

After the Greco/Roman Empire fell, whites went back into the DARK AGES.

The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

During that same time, in Spain, the Moors had over 300 public baths. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

You see, SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well they also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position of the Blackman in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black men but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history.

James Price

Since whites supremacists theorize blacks are subhuman, then why open the door to a monkey ?

For the past 300 years that has been white racist logic, and if they never let blacks get into anything, the logic is safe.

But black people (as a group) have invented more things beneficial to the progress of mankind than whites. It's not even close. We have been on the planet a lot longer.

Black Africans were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the modern age.

Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, Building in stone and bricks, Writing Languages like Edo Script, Nsibidi are three African writing systems that pre-date the arrival of Europeans on the continent.

Calendars, irrigation, mining , metal block printing, fountain pen, astrolabic quadrant, hand cannon and an emphasis of the kind of tools used in architecture. Many ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry (Khem mysteries)

All of these were begun by Blacks in Egypt, Nubia-Kush.

So even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

In fact Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming

James Price

The most importance inventions have came from blk ppl.

Agriculture and Iron Smelting

Agriculture and metallurgy were both developed, independently in West Africa. Humans spent 10s of thousands of years as hunter gatherers before somebody figured out that if you plant seeds in the ground, irrigate and take care of them, you can settle in one area and not have to wander about looking for food.

Seems pretty axiomatic since someone already told you that, but if nobody explained it to you,
you’d have no idea how it works.

Iron industry, in both smelting and forging for tools and weapons, appeared in Sub-Saharan Africa by 1200 BCE. This led to improved weaponry and enabled farmers to expand agricultural productivity and produce surplus crops, which together supported the growth of urban city-states into empires.

Agriculture and Iron Smelting were two of the most important things man ever discovered.

They created a foundation for so many other things

I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike, which demonstrates both the racism and absurdity of your arguments.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself, seeing as how it will be far more adequately presented by me than I could do here.

You can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects, you can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British.

James Price
It's white intelligence that blacks resent and feel threatened by. Blacks like you try to compensate by claiming how much more masculine they are. All of the masculinity in the world won't add a single point to the average black IQ.

(Another question I need to answer in three ways)

Look - Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don't give a crap about that. What I want to know from people like who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is this.

What do you do with race of black people who you claim are stupid ?

You're saying I'm stupid ? OK. sh*t. I'll take that. Yes I am. Now what ?

I don't care what you think about black ppl. Tell me what should be done ?

James Price

In neurology no one takes IQ seriously. It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important. Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality.

Irony is the French man Alfred Binet who created IQ test’s did it to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

Even back then, in the late 1800's, he was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons, and you gotta say Alfred, must have been psychic because once white supremacists got a hold of it, they took it to a whole new meaning

James Price

Well if you think science can settle moral questions, then you need only look at the different scientific opinions over something like climate change / global warming or what were long considered settled matters (like evolution) to see how there is no one scientific opinion on any moral issue

And how about white people ? They're certainly less genetically diverse than Blacks, but they obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards… but evidently, those genetic differences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

Why don't you theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent.

No !

200w.webp

That's only used for talking about black ppl. Right ?

giphy.gif

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ? If there is enough genetic difference for whites to have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence ?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question doesn't serve the political goals of racist Whites.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy. So you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged

James Price

What is intelligence ?

Intelligence is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem.

You still think there is some "Dumb Gene" "Violent Gene" "Fast Running gene" that black people may have ? The science community — the people who spend their whole lives talking about this and, y’know, get PhD’s in it — have proved, time and again you are wrong.

Humans from a certain geographical region are not genetically distinguishable. They may be phenotypically distinguishable (which is where everyone talking about race gets hung up on at some point) but the variation is too small to designate subspecies or species.

What I can't understand this ? Why can't you just say "N***GRS are dumb"

Why you need all this IQ mumbo jumbo for ?

But you know that as long as you can act civilized and talk about “science” and "genes" you can still sneak around the halls of Academia and be safe. In fact, you can slip it into a conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way, I am a race realist” unlike “by the way, I'm a racist”.

Science moves from facts to conclusions. You move from conclusions to facts.

James Price
Blacks always cry about how they've been historically oppressed by whites, but if blacks were truly ingenious, they wouldn't have been historically oppressed by whites.

We don't cry. We stand strong and fight. Out history shows that. What's crying going to do ? White people have heart of stone when it comes to black people.

But you assuming that black people think like you. We don't.

Black people don't consider killing white people, killing white women and children, subjugating white people. oppressing white people, denying white people rights and freedom, putting white people in Zoos, going into their countries enforcing system black rule and systems of apartheid as act of genius

If that's genius to you ? Then I'll take being dumb.

James Price
Now, look at the actual content of both results. The vast majority of links containing the phrase "I hate black people" are sympathetic to blacks and/or critical of whites.

Black people have not done a thing to whites. Don't even try and compare black racism to white racism and if I'm wrong then

Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Good luck with that.

Yeah sure. A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an one individual acting as one individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm you.

He will go to jail

So how can black people practice black supremacy when they are other people who will slap you down if you try and practice it ?

The point of racism is being able to kill people AND walk free.

So policeman can murder black people and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back