Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

The Honorable Benjamin "Pap" Singleton

1629301812983.png

Benjamin "Pap" Singleton (1809 – February 17, 1900) was an American activist and businessman best known for his role in establishing African American settlements in Kansas. A former slave from Tennessee who escaped to freedom in Ontario, Canada in 1846, he soon returned to the United States, settling for a period in Detroit, Michigan. He became a noted abolitionist, community leader, and spokesman for African-American civil rights.

Singleton returned to Tennessee during the Union occupation in 1862, but soon concluded that blacks would never achieve economic equality in the white-dominated South. After the end of Reconstruction, Singleton organized the movement of thousands of black colonists, known as Exodusters, to found settlements in the free state of Kansas. A prominent voice for early black nationalism, he became involved in promoting and coordinating black-owned businesses in Kansas and developed an interest in the Back-to-Africa movement.

Lumumba wasn't a "good guy," just a Soviet stooge. The only reason Klan Boi IM2 praises him is because he was a Communist and a terrorist.

{President Kasa-Vubu began fearing a Lumumbist coup d'état would take place.[f] On the evening of 5 September, Kasa-Vubu announced over radio that he had dismissed Lumumba and six of his ministers from the government for the massacres in South Kasai and for involving the Soviets in the Congo.[106] }

Soviet stooge Lumumba was a mass murderer then, slaughtering his opposition, as all good Communists do.

Lumumba was a good guy and he did none of what you claim. Besides any black person you don't like is my friend.

lol, I forgot, it has to be Whitey's fault. So you're saying that the guy that got killed was the only guy in the whole country ever that had his shit together and could get things done in a positive way? Interesting.
I am saying it's whiteys fault because the evidence shows it's whiteys fault.

I don't like Negroes:

1. That are criminals

2. That are on welfare

3. That don't take care of their families

4. That think they are entitled to something

5. That support the destructive Democrat Party

That's right, HONORABLE. Not one of you racists in this forum would have tolerated the conditions slaves lived in had they been white. Your asses are talking about civil wars and race wars now because you can't get everything given to you.

I don't understand. You and Essien are always whining about how whites enjoy "privilege" because we're given everything, and now you're saying that we can't get everything given to us.

Which is it?

I don't understand. You and Essien are always whining about how whites enjoy "privilege" because we're given everything, and now you're saying that we can't get everything given to us.

Which is it?
Well I try to not use the "white privilege" I have used it but I try not to, it sounds too nice, I try to use to the terms "white supremacy" and "white terrorism"

I don't like Negroes:

1. That are criminals

2. That are on welfare

3. That don't take care of their families

4. That think they are entitled to something

5. That support the destructive Democrat Party
Do you like white people who have the same qualities ?

Well I try to not use the "white privilege" I have used it but I try not to, it sounds too nice, I try to use to the terms "white supremacy" and "white terrorism"
You use those terms because you're incapable of an sort of intelligent discourse and, instead, stupidly choose to try to rely on the emotional, rather than the factual and reasoned, arguments...

You use those terms because you're incapable of an sort of intelligent discourse and, instead, stupidly choose to try to rely on the emotional, rather than the factual and reasoned, arguments...
Says the person who puts the pic of gorilla lol when talking to a black person and then says I'm emotional. OK. Got it

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Canon Shooter
I dn't give a fuck what someone's skin color is. If someone's a scumbag, they're a scumbag. They're not less of a scumbag because they're white...

The difference is a white scumbag to you is just a scumbag and the fact that he's white does not matter. A black scumbag is not just a scumbag now he's a negro.

A white scumbag does not trigger some beliefs you have about white people being screwed up, so his scumbagness (if that's a word) is just on him.

A black scumbag does trigger some beliefs you have about black people being screwed up.

So whites can do all the same things as blacks, but still be viewed as individuals, while blacks who do anything negative you view through a racial group lens.

• Love
When I see a Negro it is a great chance that they exhibit all of those characteristics. Much less of a chance if they are White. Stereotyping is useful.
I'll ask you for the second time.

Do you like white people who have the same qualities ?

• Thanks
mythesSept2020-ENG-01-1024x724.png

This is Thomas Sankara. He was born on December 21, 1949 in Yako in Upper Volta. Barely in power, he changed the name of his country from Upper Volta to Burkina Faso (the land of the upright).

These were his priorities

• To clean up public finances
  • Improve the health situation
  • Facilitate access to education
  • Develop agriculture and production and ‘local crafts.
He was an anti-imperialist, revolutionary pan-Africanist. He was Head of State of Burkina Faso, from 1983 to 1987. He Died on October 15, 1987 in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso for his anti-colonialist policy.

• Love
Canon Shooter
I dn't give a fuck what someone's skin color is. If someone's a scumbag, they're a scumbag. They're not less of a scumbag because they're white...

The difference is a white scumbag to you is just a scumbag and the fact that he's white does not matter. A black scumbag is not just a scumbag now he's a negro.

A white scumbag does not trigger some beliefs you have about white people being screwed up, so his scumbagness (if that's a word) is just on him.

A black scumbag does trigger some beliefs you have about black people being screwed up.

So whites can do all the same things as blacks, but still be viewed as individuals, while blacks who do anything negative you view through a racial group lens.

Don't presume to tell me what I think, monkey.

Fuck off...

Says the person who puts the pic of gorilla lol when talking to a black person and then says I'm emotional. OK. Got it
Dude, you said I looked like Santa.

I scoured the interwebs, and the photo I found which looked most like you was that of a gorilla.

Not my fault...

The Honorable Keith Ellison

1629373313941.png

This brother lead the legal team that got that thug Derek Chauvin sent up the river. Even worse for saltines is that he's a muslim.

Forum List

Back