Zone1 Blacks should not resent other persecuted yet successful minorities but instead emulate their choices and actions that led to their success

But you didn't ask. YOU assumed.

It's not about me being a "white knight". This type of attack has annoyed me for quite some time, and I see it A LOT from libs.

Actually it seems to be the very basis of your entire world view, now that I think of it.
The snark and sarcasm coming from white liberals toward whites is awful. If a conservative said “Black Hero” or whatever mocking his race, the libs would be out with teeth barred.

When we have someone tell a segment of society they should be more like Jews and Asians it make me ask why?

Throughout America short history Blacks have had great men and women that can and should inspire younger generations and do inspire younger generations.

With all the stories about how Blacks fail or lack the education that some seem to believe they fail to see the many success stories from Thomas to Obama to Harris to Rice.

It seem some forget the great minds like Dr. King and their great words that United many of us.

In the end maybe all of us should focus on ourselves and reflect on what is wrong with us and think less about what is wrong with the next person because I can tell you those saying Blacks should be more like Asians and Jews are in no position to make that comment ever after reading their threads countless of times…

I can rattle off many names of Blacks in today society that are more successful than all of us in this thread, so look at ourselves and ask are we in any position to judge others?

Last edited:
Why do you think it is somehow wrong for someone to use their abilities and skills in a well-paid professional position, and enjoy a nice lifestyle as a result?

You seem to have disdain for employees.
I have a disdain for BEING an employee. Which is why for my entire adult life I worked for myself

I actually feel sorry for people who have to work their entire lives for someone else and never have anything to show for it

You said you’re a financial planner. Let’s say people vote to add in a special tax rate of 60% to financial planners. Not your business how they vote?
Where did I say I was a financial planner?

And people don't vote for taxes Congress does that.

I’ve noticed a sad phenomenon: Many Blacks (and sometimes their enabling white leftists) have hostility toward Jews and Asians, which can range from attacking them on the street or subway to looking for articles that show the flaws of these two groups.

This of course is a defense mechanism, since they resent, or are even angry at, persecuted minorities that succeed - to above the average - despite bigotry against them. Instead, would it not be more productive for blacks to acknowledge the two key lifestyle choices/values that have led to the success of these two groups?

1) Waiting until marriage to have children, and then only when at least one of the marriage partners is gainfully employed in a job that allows them to afford them, and

2) A very strong emphasis that education is the key to success - including higher education in a marketable field - that is instilled beginning in elementary school.

Of course, there are other traits that contribute to one’s degree of success - motivation, ability, intelligence, discipline, etc. - but the two above, if followed, practically guarantees that one will become at least lower-middle class, and likely higher.

Sorry, but the majority of people of ethnicity X are not going to change their envy of Asians and Jewish people.

Although the more educated among ethnicity X do NOT physically attack Asians and Jewish people, they continue to quietly resent them.

For example, I have read that many people of ethnicity X resent Asians "piggybacking" on the Civil Rights efforts of ethnicity X. That is to say, Asians -- it is said -- passively accepted discrimination from Caucasians and only started getting more opportunities after people of ethnicity X started fighting back -- in the courts and in the streets!

In my opinion, the situation is intractable.

I have a disdain for BEING an employee. Which is why for my entire adult life I worked for myself

I actually feel sorry for people who have to work their entire lives for someone else and never have anything to show for it
What about people who worked their entire lives for someone else and have a $1 million dollar house, take international vacations often, and enjoy their lives? I know plenty of people like that. I don’t feel sorry for them.

What about people who worked their entire lives for someone else and have a $1 million dollar house, take international vacations often, and enjoy their lives? I know plenty of people like that. I don’t feel sorry for them.
Yeah lots of those people don't have any savings

Where did I say I was a financial planner?

And people don't vote for taxes Congress does that.
They vote for the representatives who will vote for increased taxes. That tends to be Dems. Look at what’s happening now - we are in the midst of high inflation, a looming recession, and the Dems just voted in a tax increase that will hit the middle class as well as the rich.

They vote for the representatives who will vote for increased taxes. That tends to be Dems. Look at what’s happening now - we are in the midst of high inflation, a looming recession, and the Dems just voted in a tax increase that will hit the middle class as well as the rich.
Who was the last person that was ever elected that said he wanted a 60% tax rate on anyone?

Who was the last person that was ever elected that said he wanted a 60% tax rate on anyone?
I’m giving an example. You said it is none of my business how other people vote, and I showed how other peoples’ votes impact ME.

The current situation is example enough, actually. Biden and the Dems just voted in ANOTHER spending bill when we are in the midst of a 40-year high inflation, they are actively important millions of illegals while we are enduring product shortages (including formula), and they are intentionally driving the price of gas sky high to force people to buy EVs. That all impacts me.

I’m giving an example. You said it is none of my business how other people vote, and I showed how other peoples’ votes impact ME.

The current situation is example enough, actually. Biden and the Dems just voted in ANOTHER spending bill when we are in the midst of a 40-year high inflation, they are actively important millions of illegals while we are enduring product shortages (including formula), and they are intentionally driving the price of gas sky high to force people to buy EVs. That all impacts me.
It really isn't since you have absolutely no control over it

Really what can you do about it other than bitch moan whine and complain?

And plenty of small business owners don’t have savings, either. Owning a business is not a panacea.
Where did I ever say it was?

But you have a better chance at financial independence if you work for yourself. AT least when a business owner retires he can sell his business and reap the equity he built.

An employee can't do that

It really isn't since you have absolutely no control over it

Really what can you do about it other than bitch moan whine and complain?
I can volunteer to go door to door to help educate voters about the issues as the election nears. You’d be surprised how ignorant some people are - and they are gullible to liberal propaganda.

Florida in 2020 was decided by 500 votes, and thus went the election.

I can volunteer to go door to door to help educate voters about the issues as the election nears. You’d be surprised how ignorant some people are - and they are gullible to liberal propaganda.

Florida in 2020 was decided by 500 votes, and thus went the election.

So do that and stop bitching

Where did I ever say it was?

But you have a better chance at financial independence if you work for yourself. AT least when a business owner retires he can sell his business and reap the equity he built.

An employee can't do that
Not all business owners build equity,

So do that and stop bitching
You’re getting nasty and insulting me personally. Not allowed in Zone 1.

And I am DISCUSSING the ramifications of the votes. Do you always personally attack those who disagree with you?

One more time and you will be reported.

Not all business owners build equity,
That's their own fault then.

Many "small business owners" don't really own a business they just think they do.

Lots of people are self employed but all they really own is a job. The one man show contractor for example. If he doesn't show up he doesn't get paid because 100% of his income comes from his own labor.

A business owner doesn't rely on just his own labor. His business makes money when he is not there.

J.D. Rockefeller said

I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts.

Forum List

Back