BlackLivesMatter co-founder buys $1.4 million home in WHITE , posh neighborhood.

Easy question to answer. When white people immigrated to this country, they usually moved into neighborhoods where their relatives and friends (usually white as well) moved to. Worked out well as the folks all spoke the same language, often worked at the same employers.
Izzat so? Interesting...

I think we all agree that America is a white supremacist country. I mean the system is racist. White neighborhoods are the hotbeds of white supremacy. Even though when a black man beats an old Asian women to death that is an act rooted in white supremacy. Still my thoughts prayers go out to this women for entering the lion’s den.

Who is "we"??!!

I think we all agree that America is a white supremacist country. I mean the system is racist. White neighborhoods are the hotbeds of white supremacy. Even though when a black man beats an old Asian women to death that is an act rooted in white supremacy. Still my thoughts prayers go out to this women for entering the lion’s den.

Who is "we"??!!

Yeah dude learn fucking sarcasm like the rest of these idiots

Who is "we"??!!

Yeah dude learn fucking sarcasm like the rest of these idiots
That was SARCASM? Darn, I thought it meant you were black!

Well, now I'm just confused.

Easy question to answer. When white people immigrated to this country, they usually moved into neighborhoods where their relatives and friends (usually white as well) moved to. Worked out well as the folks all spoke the same language, often worked at the same employers.
Izzat so? Interesting...

It made a lot of sense. Guys like my grandfather didn't understand English, he wanted to be close to the Polish honky community, speak the Polish language , attend the Polish church.

I'm not sure what you know about Poland, but we have very few black people there. We freed you slaves in 1347, you know.

And there it is.... now where do you think the money came from??
BLACKLIVESMATTER!!! BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!...... unless... I have enough money to buy a home away from them!!
(Area is 84% white)

It is reported BLM raked in over $90,000,000 in donations with ZERO investigations into where the money has went.
Now we know.

Note: this is a breaking story. Have not seen on mainstream media as if yet.
And....?

I have no problem with it. But one of the BLM narratives is its dangerous for blacks in white neighborhoods. I just hope she’s ok.
I hope she gets car jacked and killed by an MS13 thug.

Last edited:
LOL I’m glad to see them spend the money on such things. Spending the cash donated by all those woke fools on the economy instead of other bullshit.
You know what would go a LONG way to giving them credibility as a legitimate protest organization and not just a rioting mob?

1. Paying to rebuild at least part of the areas they destroyed in their riots. If they're short on money, have some of their members volunteer sweat equity.
2. Paying reparations to the families of those killed in their riots.

Anyone think they would do it? I don't.
Hhahahaa. That’s never going to happen.
The victim game has been mastered by the Progs and the leadership of African Americans. It has trickled down in a real trickle down theory to the people of the communities. To pay back what was destroyed, stolen and worse does not enter the conversation. Even AA and drug addicts try to make restitution as part of their cleaning up the act.

And there it is.... now where do you think the money came from??
BLACKLIVESMATTER!!! BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!...... unless... I have enough money to buy a home away from them!!
(Area is 84% white)

It is reported BLM raked in over $90,000,000 in donations with ZERO investigations into where the money has went.
Now we know.

Note: this is a breaking story. Have not seen on mainstream media as if yet.
Well, it’s certainly not like your trailer, is it? :itsok:

Blacks often get profiled and shot by police in wealthy white neighborhoods. Living in the hood would be much safer for this man. I’m praying he makes it.
Say a prayer that one day you too may live in such a nice neighborhood. It seems she just jumped right over your price point.

Blacks often get profiled and shot by police in wealthy white neighborhoods. Living in the hood would be much safer for this man. I’m praying he makes it.
Say a prayer that one day you too may live in such a nice neighborhood. It seems she just jumped right over your price point.
Yeah rich people are better than poor people, right?

BTW I live in the wealthiest county in America

You said that, dope. Not me. This is your team’s whiny thread. Even the wealthiest counties have trailers.

You said that, dope. Not me. This is your team’s whiny thread. Even the wealthiest counties have trailers.

You were implying it.

I’m sure you know about that from your personal living experience

You were imply it.

Your quiver is empty. Go back home and ask your mommy for some milk and cookies, then take a nap.

Why can’t wealthy blacks support Black Lives Matter?
..we've been over this before--they do not make sense.....you said it means Black Lives Matter Too---hahahahhaha
..you don't even realize how idiotic that is

Do you think they are protesting to say that Blacks are the only lives that matter?

Short answer is "yes".

And the reason we know that is that they don't take any responsibility or even pretend to care when Honkies get whacked. Why didn't they schedule a Riot for when an unarmed white broad, Ashley Babbitt got whacked in January?

There are no protests when blacks are killed by other blacks
especially when black CHILDREN are murdered by blacks --no protests
..but they protests for CRIMINALS--criminals that are robbing/raping/murdering other BLACKS
= idiots

You were imply it.

Your quiver is empty. Go back home and ask your mommy for some milk and cookies, then take a nap.

Dude, you’re lost in the wilderness without a compass

Forum List

Back