Are false accusations of racism a form of racism?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The CDC Director Dr Rochelle Walensky said addressing the links between racism and health will be a key priority of her directorship. Racism is a 'serious public health threat': People of color die four years early, CDC says, as it becomes largest US health agency to identify the looming peril.

comment:
If racism is so bad in America, then why do Latinos and African Americans live longer in America than in countries where they are the majority?
Has Dr. Walensky ever considered that lifestyle, diet and genetics play key roles in life expectancies?
Do the Democrat Politicians fan the flames of racial tensions on purpose?

Are Liberals racist?

Race-Based Life Expectancy
Life expectancies based on race are from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) data, which is available up through 2014. In 2014, life expectancy for the U.S. for all races was 78.9 years. Based on race, life expectancies were as follows:
  • Native Americans: 75.06 years
  • African Americans: 75.54 years
  • White Americans: 79.12 years
  • Hispanic Americans: 82.89 years
  • Asian Americans: 86.67 years

Africa - Historical Life Expectancy Data
YearLife ExpectancyGrowth Rate
202163.530.460%

Latin America And The Caribbean - Historical Life Expectancy Data
202175.240.000%

The Racial Life Expectancy Gap in the U.S. (thebalance.com)
Latin America And The Caribbean Life Expectancy 1950-2021 | MacroTrends
Africa Life Expectancy 1950-2021 | MacroTrends
Racism is a 'serious public health threat': People of color live four years fewer, CDC says | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
I don't think making false accusations of racism is a sign that you're a racist. I think it's a sign that you're a shallow minded asshole.

Not only that, but if the false accusations are bad enough, you can be arrested for making false statements. Just ask Jessie Smollet.

I don't think making false accusations of racism is a sign that you're a racist. I think it's a sign that you're a shallow minded asshole.

Not only that, but if the false accusations are bad enough, you can be arrested for making false statements. Just ask Jessie Smollet.
I forget what happened to old Jessie. I'm thinking that in the end, the brotherhood of man in Chicago let him slide.

The CDC Director Dr Rochelle Walensky said addressing the links between racism and health will be a key priority of her directorship. Racism is a 'serious public health threat': People of color die four years early, CDC says, as it becomes largest US health agency to identify the looming peril.

comment:
If racism is so bad in America, then why do Latinos and African Americans live longer in America than in countries where they are the majority?
Has Dr. Walensky ever considered that lifestyle, diet and genetics play key roles in life expectancies?

Are Liberals racist?

Life expectancies based on race are from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) data, which is available up through 2014. In 2014, life expectancy for the U.S. for all races was 78.9 years. Based on race, life expectancies were as follows:

202163.530.460%

202175.240.000%

Racism is a 'serious public health threat': People of color live four years fewer, CDC says | Daily Mail Online
I make this clear: This is my OPINION. Based on life experince. As follows: Since I was an adolescent back in the early 70's, I noticed a couple of things about poor blacks. (From first hand experince). First, there is a huge neurosis in the poor black community to shift personal failures and addiction/crime to generic "white racism". Secondly, some blacks absolutely despise all whites (and non blacks) and demonize them. I think groups like the nation of Islam or BLM are perfect examples of this anti white neurosis.

comment:

Are Liberals racist?

202163.530.460%

202175.240.000%

I make this clear: This is my OPINION. Based on life experince. As follows: Since I was an adolescent back in the early 70's, I noticed a couple of things about poor blacks. (From first hand experince). First, there is a huge neurosis in the poor black community to shift personal failures and addiction/crime to generic "white racism". Secondly, some blacks absolutely despise all whites (and non blacks) and demonize them. I think groups like the nation of Islam or BLM are perfect examples of this anti white neurosis.
Let me say this from the perspective on being black, not some low rent cumb white bitch. Everything you said is bullshit. There is no anti white neurosis especially since whites are part of BLM. White racism is real. You are an example of it's existence.

False accusations of racism is race hustling and Black Democrats are experts.

Forum List

Back