BlackLivesMatter co-founder buys $1.4 million home in WHITE , posh neighborhood.

And there it is.... now where do you think the money came from??
BLACKLIVESMATTER!!! BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!...... unless... I have enough money to buy a home away from them!!
(Area is 84% white)

It is reported BLM raked in over $90,000,000 in donations with ZERO investigations into where the money has went.
Now we know.

Note: this is a breaking story. Have not seen on mainstream media as if yet.
84% white? Wow, that's 3% less than the whole country!

Fucking dumbass

You sound jealous.

LOL

Why can’t wealthy blacks support Black Lives Matter?
..we've been over this before--they do not make sense.....you said it means Black Lives Matter Too---hahahahhaha
..you don't even realize how idiotic that is

Do you think they are protesting to say that Blacks are the only lives that matter?
OBVIOUSLY yes
ridiculous response
the truth is never ridiculous --except to those it hurts

It really shows how oppressive America really is.

How so?

You think wealthy blacks should just ignore it if police kill an unarmed, restrained black just because he is poor?

Just because cops are routinely accused of brutality, doesn't mean they are guilty of it. A cop I know in Youngstown was accused of brutality in dealing with another white, BTW. He alleged hit him while handcuffed in the belly twice.

However, it was investigated, and it turned out that the suspect / complaintant had accused the police officer's mother of prostitution.

He really didn't have a choice in the matter.

Most actions done by police officers are just part of their job.

Times have changed.

Used to be the cop would claim he feared for his life or had been assaulted. Juries would take his word for it.

Now, cops have cameras and most witnesses are filming.

If the cop is clean, it will be on camera
If not, he can’t lie his way out of it.

BLACKLIVESMATTER!!! BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!...... unless... I have enough money to buy a home away from them!!
(Area is 84% white)

It is reported BLM raked in over $90,000,000 in donations with ZERO investigations into where the money has went.
Now we know.

84% white? Wow, that's 3% less than the whole country!

Fucking dumbass

You sound jealous.

LOL
^^ frustrated old white man, sitting at home all day collecting disability and typing fake LOLs on the internet

How so?

You think wealthy blacks should just ignore it if police kill an unarmed, restrained black just because he is poor?

Just because cops are routinely accused of brutality, doesn't mean they are guilty of it. A cop I know in Youngstown was accused of brutality in dealing with another white, BTW. He alleged hit him while handcuffed in the belly twice.

However, it was investigated, and it turned out that the suspect / complaintant had accused the police officer's mother of prostitution.

Times have changed.

Used to be the cop would claim he feared for his life or had been assaulted. Juries would take his word for it.

The suspects can't lie their way out of it either. If a citizen accuses a police officer's mother of prostitution, he can truly expect to be beat to the fullest extent of the law.

I don't know maybe those XXXL wide toilets cost a lot of money? Extra wide doors and halls, thicker floor joists, super duty nails, NASA like carpet to handle the load.

How so?

Times have changed.

1. AND most of the cops have been found innocent
2. yes YES--you people hate civilized court systems...
a. there was no camera at Mike Brown's shooting---and the cop was found innocent--by THREE investigations--one of those by Obama's admin and another by a cop HATING prosecutor
--you are wrong--the juries would listen to all the evidence .
...MOST of the time the cops do nothing wrong--that's why they are found innocent--with ALL the EVIDENCE
...the other times, the incident is QUESTIONABLE at worst = guilt is nowhere NEAR clear

(Area is 84% white)

Now we know.

Greedy capitalists are at it again
Of course, you don't think he wants to live with the hood rats he proports to support

(Area is 84% white)

Now we know.

Cant blame him.

Blacks often get profiled and shot by police in wealthy white neighborhoods. Living in the hood would be much safer for this man. I’m praying he makes it.
Say a prayer that one day you too may live in such a nice neighborhood. It seems she just jumped right over your price point.
Yeah rich people are better than poor people, right?

BTW I live in the wealthiest county in America
Yeah rich people are better than poor people, right?

BTW I live in the wealthiest county in America
You said that, dope. Not me. This is your team’s whiny thread. Even the wealthiest counties have trailers.

You were imply it.

I’m sure you know about that from your personal living experience
Your quiver is empty. Go back home and ask your mommy for some milk and cookies, then take a nap.

Dude, you’re lost in the wilderness without a compass
I don't think so and you're only running on empty. Give us the statistics for Blacks killed by cops in white neighborhoods.

Idiot...I’m on your side on this
Oh, ok. Sorry.

(Area is 84% white)

Now we know.

Cant blame him.

Who is this "him" and "he" you morons keep referring to?

She’s quite accomplished, not really surprising she’d be able to buy a nice house.

Do you guys have a problem with black women living in white neighborhoods or something?

She is "accomplished" at lying, race baiting, being the beneficiary of preferential treatment while whining and lying about discrimination, making money she did not earn vanish, and absolute hypocrisy she knows the media will ignore.

BLM is a hate group that lies, steals, and shoots cops in the back.

She’s quite accomplished, not really surprising she’d be able to buy a nice house.

Do you guys have a problem with black women living in white neighborhoods or something?

She is "accomplished" at lying, race baiting, being the beneficiary of preferential treatment while whining and lying about discrimination, making money she did not earn vanish, and absolute hypocrisy she knows the media will ignore.

She has an MFA from USC as a Fulbright scholar.

As well as a charlatan and complete fraud

And? so what?

Forum List

Back