BlackLivesMatter co-founder buys $1.4 million home in WHITE , posh neighborhood.

She’s quite accomplished, not really surprising she’d be able to buy a nice house.

Do you guys have a problem with black women living in white neighborhoods or something?
Even better question is why are there white neighborhoods in the first place?
Hahaha.... look at these goofballs!!!
Reaching out as far as they can to somehow deflect the real story
:lol:

Yep... what Marxist doesn't buy a plush million dollar home in the most capitalist neighborhood they can find??

75525287.jpg

Why can’t wealthy blacks support Black Lives Matter?
..we've been over this before--they do not make sense.....you said it means Black Lives Matter Too---hahahahhaha
..you don't even realize how idiotic that is

Do you think they are protesting to say that Blacks are the only lives that matter?

Short answer is "yes".

And the reason we know that is that they don't take any responsibility or even pretend to care when Honkies get whacked. Why didn't they schedule a Riot for when an unarmed white broad, Ashley Babbitt got whacked in January?
yes yes---

She’s quite accomplished, not really surprising she’d be able to buy a nice house.

Do you guys have a problem with black women living in white neighborhoods or something?
why not? o, that's right--you are like the many blacks who don't graduate and can't do math ..whites are 65% of the population..blacks 13%

..we've been over this before--they do not make sense.....you said it means Black Lives Matter Too---hahahahhaha
..you don't even realize how idiotic that is

Do you think they are protesting to say that Blacks are the only lives that matter?
OBVIOUSLY yes
ridiculous response

Why did you ignore my response? Give me one example of BLM caring when a black was killed by someone who wasn’t white. You have to be fair.

Blacks often get profiled and shot by police in wealthy white neighborhoods. Living in the hood would be much safer for this man. I’m praying he makes it.
Say a prayer that one day you too may live in such a nice neighborhood. It seems she just jumped right over your price point.
Yeah rich people are better than poor people, right?

BTW I live in the wealthiest county in America

You said that, dope. Not me. This is your team’s whiny thread. Even the wealthiest counties have trailers.

You were imply it.

I’m sure you know about that from your personal living experience
Your quiver is empty. Go back home and ask your mommy for some milk and cookies, then take a nap.

Dude, you’re lost in the wilderness without a compass
I don't think so and you're only running on empty. Give us the statistics for Blacks killed by cops in white neighborhoods.

And there it is.... now where do you think the money came from??
BLACKLIVESMATTER!!! BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!...... unless... I have enough money to buy a home away from them!!
(Area is 84% white)

It is reported BLM raked in over $90,000,000 in donations with ZERO investigations into where the money has went.
Now we know.

Note: this is a breaking story. Have not seen on mainstream media as if yet.

LOL! Topanga Canyon is chock full of rich white leftists who love to call everyone racist, but send their kids to all-white private schools. Also, the Topanga Canyon police have in NO WAY been "defunded", and never will.

It really shows how oppressive America really is.

How so?

You think wealthy blacks should just ignore it if police kill an unarmed, restrained black just because he is poor?

Just because cops are routinely accused of brutality, doesn't mean they are guilty of it. A cop I know in Youngstown was accused of brutality in dealing with another white, BTW. He alleged hit him while handcuffed in the belly twice.

However, it was investigated, and it turned out that the suspect / complaintant had accused the police officer's mother of prostitution.

He really didn't have a choice in the matter.

Most actions done by police officers are just part of their job.

Blacks often get profiled and shot by police in wealthy white neighborhoods. Living in the hood would be much safer for this man. I’m praying he makes it.
Say a prayer that one day you too may live in such a nice neighborhood. It seems she just jumped right over your price point.

You said that, dope. Not me. This is your team’s whiny thread. Even the wealthiest counties have trailers.

You were imply it.

I’m sure you know about that from your personal living experience
Your quiver is empty. Go back home and ask your mommy for some milk and cookies, then take a nap.

Dude, you’re lost in the wilderness without a compass
I don't think so and you're only running on empty. Give us the statistics for Blacks killed by cops in white neighborhoods.

Idiot...I’m on your side on this

Most wealthy blacks live in mostly white neighborhoods. It’s just the way it is.

The trained Marxist lives in a $1.4 million home?

huh?

We are talking about Karl fucking Marx, correct?

This bitch seems like a capitalist to me.

And there it is.... now where do you think the money came from??
BLACKLIVESMATTER!!! BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!...... unless... I have enough money to buy a home away from them!!
(Area is 84% white)

It is reported BLM raked in over $90,000,000 in donations with ZERO investigations into where the money has went.
Now we know.

Note: this is a breaking story. Have not seen on mainstream media as if yet.
84% white? So, just like every nice neighborhood in the country?

race-baiting little bitch

Last edited:

Forum List

Back