BlackLivesMatter co-founder buys $1.4 million home in WHITE , posh neighborhood.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
And there it is.... now where do you think the money came from??
BLACKLIVESMATTER!!! BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!...... unless... I have enough money to buy a home away from them!!
(Area is 84% white)

It is reported BLM raked in over $90,000,000 in donations with ZERO investigations into where the money has went.
Now we know.

Note: this is a breaking story. Have not seen on mainstream media as if yet.

Last edited:
BLACKLIVESMATTER!!! BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!...... unless... I have enough money to buy a home away from them!!
(Area is 84% white)

It is reported BLM raked in over $90,000,000 in donations with ZERO investigations into where the money has went.
Now we know.

Greedy capitalists are at it again

(Area is 84% white)

Now we know.

like I've said, BLM does not make sense
AND there was ANOTHER story of 2 blacks attacking a white
..they MURDER/attack whites --FK them dumbasses

She’s quite accomplished, not really surprising she’d be able to buy a nice house.

Do you guys have a problem with black women living in white neighborhoods or something?

Blacks often get profiled and shot by police in wealthy white neighborhoods. Living in the hood would be much safer for this man. I’m praying he makes it.

(Area is 84% white)

Now we know.

He needed a bigger office

She’s quite accomplished, not really surprising she’d be able to buy a nice house.

Do you guys have a problem with black women living in white neighborhoods or something?

I have no problem with it. But one of the BLM narratives is its dangerous for blacks in white neighborhoods. I just hope she’s ok.

Why can’t wealthy blacks support Black Lives Matter?
Even for you RW that is laughably ridiculous and weak.
I, and every single person who reads this, knows had this been a Tea Party founder you would be all over it.
If you cannot see the EMORMOUS irony and hypocrisy in a BLM founder spending $1.4 million on herself to buy a home in a overwhelmingly white neighborhood - then you are just willing at this point.

You should try it. Be objective. You will still be alive afterwards. The sky will not fall.

Why can’t wealthy blacks support Black Lives Matter?

Hmm..., Life is good when as a self avowed trained Marxist you can afford a gated walled compound. Surely she uses her #BLM armed security to protect herself from the "White Racist Elite" she now lives with.....
You have to wonder if part of that $90 million funding #BLM has paid for that "Dacha".....

Forum List

Back