BlackLivesMatter co-founder buys $1.4 million home in WHITE , posh neighborhood.

She is a good little lying Marxist. Get people to burn down inner city hoods, rob, murder, loot, and she gets a free house in a lilly white hood.

Why can’t wealthy blacks support Black Lives Matter?

Hmm..., Life is good when as a self avowed trained Marxist you can afford a gated walled compound. Surely she uses her #BLM armed security to protect herself from the "White Racist Elite" she now lives with.....
You have to wonder if part of that $90 million funding #BLM has paid for that "Dacha".....

Ask rightwinger colfax_m and all the other leftist beggars here if she paid her "fair share" in income taxes.

..we've been over this before--they do not make sense.....you said it means Black Lives Matter Too---hahahahhaha
..you don't even realize how idiotic that is

Do you think they are protesting to say that Blacks are the only lives that matter?

And there it is.... now where do you think the money came from??
BLACKLIVESMATTER!!! BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!...... unless... I have enough money to buy a home away from them!!
(Area is 84% white)

It is reported BLM raked in over $90,000,000 in donations with ZERO investigations into where the money has went.
Now we know.

Note: this is a breaking story. Have not seen on mainstream media as if yet.
BLM is an extortion racket........

Bumz Lives Matter 2
miltonbulldog.jpg

LOL I’m glad to see them spend the money on such things. Spending the cash donated by all those woke fools on the economy instead of other bullshit.
You know what would go a LONG way to giving them credibility as a legitimate protest organization and not just a rioting mob?

1. Paying to rebuild at least part of the areas they destroyed in their riots. If they're short on money, have some of their members volunteer sweat equity.
2. Paying reparations to the families of those killed in their riots.

Anyone think they would do it? I don't.

..we've been over this before--they do not make sense.....you said it means Black Lives Matter Too---hahahahhaha

Do you think they are protesting to say that Blacks are the only lives that matter?

No I think they’re protesting to say the only lives that matter are black lives ended by whites

No one knows who that woman is.

People getting fleeced seems appropriate. What the fuck were they even donating expecting people to do.

Obviously; they always do.

I remember when the president of Smith College said "All lives matter," and was driven off that position and "forced" to apologize. I was so ashamed of her.

As she should
It was demeaning to those who are fighting for the right just to have lost lives acknowledged

blm = organized crime syndicate

Some people with moderate incomes (ok, mostly poverty stricken) are kicking themselves now.... they would have been better off sending their hard earned money to that Nigerian prince.... at least they would have had a .00000041% chance at a return.

Fuck 'em, they're too stupid to hang on to their money anyway.

Short answer is "yes".

And the reason we know that is that they don't take any responsibility or even pretend to care when Honkies get whacked. Why didn't they schedule a Riot for when an unarmed white broad, Ashley Babbitt got whacked in January?

I think we all agree that America is a white supremacist country. I mean the system is racist. White neighborhoods are the hotbeds of white supremacy. Even though when a black man beats an old Asian women to death that is an act rooted in white supremacy. Still my thoughts prayers go out to this women for entering the lion’s den.

Short answer is "yes".

And the reason we know that is that they don't take any responsibility or even pretend to care when Honkies get whacked. Why didn't they schedule a Riot for when an unarmed white broad, Ashley Babbitt got whacked in January?

There are no protests when blacks are killed by other blacks

LOL I’m glad to see them spend the money on such things. Spending the cash donated by all those woke fools on the economy instead of other bullshit.
You know what would go a LONG way to giving them credibility as a legitimate protest organization and not just a rioting mob?

1. Paying to rebuild at least part of the areas they destroyed in their riots. If they're short on money, have some of their members volunteer sweat equity.
2. Paying reparations to the families of those killed in their riots.

Anyone think they would do it? I don't.
Hhahahaa. That’s never going to happen.

She’s quite accomplished, not really surprising she’d be able to buy a nice house.

Do you guys have a problem with black women living in white neighborhoods or something?
Even better question is why are there white neighborhoods in the first place?

Easy question to answer. When white people immigrated to this country, they usually moved into neighborhoods where their relatives and friends (usually white as well) moved to. Worked out well as the folks all spoke the same language, often worked at the same employers.

Forum List

Back