Black Youths Attack Elderly White Man; Post Video On Facebook

People who think that there is no racism in the USA make me laugh. The USA is one of the most racist country in the world and the government supports it. Divide and rule principle worked works and will work. It's just a simplest way to run the country. It will never change.

This is rapidly becoming the war Al Sharpton has wanted for years.

I'm afraid so. and putting Obama in was just the push they needed

Judging by the victims, Asians getting pushed off subway platforms into oncoming trains, dru
Had the old man pulled out a .38 and put some holes in those kids it would be the neighborhood lesson.
yea like thats something a big brave person like you would do.......just like how you would go around shooting pot smokers......right Katz?
Chances are that these fun loving kids were high on pot when they assaulted this man. With a few holes in them they would be an example to the rest of the fun loving children.
well then what are you waiting for?.....go for it....ill be waiting to see you on the 5 o'clock news....

I haven't been attacked! I guess I just don't look old enough or frail enough. Many of these fun loving kids choose people in wheel chairs. And I usually have my dog with me. Black thugs are irrationally afraid of dogs. A chihuahua can scare them off. Not a single one of these attacks was made on someone with a dog.
a gun can take care of a dog real easy Katz....

This is rapidly becoming the war Al Sharpton has wanted for years.

I'm afraid so. and putting Obama in was just the push they needed

Judging by the victims, Asians getting pushed off subway platforms into oncoming trains, dru
Had the old man pulled out a .38 and put some holes in those kids it would be the neighborhood lesson.
yea like thats something a big brave person like you would do.......just like how you would go around shooting pot smokers......right Katz?
Chances are that these fun loving kids were high on pot when they assaulted this man. With a few holes in them they would be an example to the rest of the fun loving children.
well then what are you waiting for?.....go for it....ill be waiting to see you on the 5 o'clock news....

I haven't been attacked! I guess I just don't look old enough or frail enough. Many of these fun loving kids choose people in wheel chairs. And I usually have my dog with me. Black thugs are irrationally afraid of dogs. A chihuahua can scare them off. Not a single one of these attacks was made on someone with a dog.
a gun can take care of a dog real easy Katz....

These attackers don't have guns. Like Mike Brown they depend on physical force. Haven't you noticed? Did these fun loving kids have guns? Did the fun loving kids who killed the Bosnian immigrant have a gun? No. If they have a gun, well it's going to turn into a wild west shoot out isn't it? I do hope some innocent bystanders aren't hurt.

Forum List

Back