Black Youths Attack Elderly White Man; Post Video On Facebook

Wake up white people and arm yourselves. Tell your elderly relatives to be very aware when they are in the presence of the feral negro.

Edit: Title should say 'Black'
6198432_G.jpg

Black males attack elderly white male and post video on Facebook

"The feral negro". (*facepalm*)

Oy, you really are a very sick person.

I dare you to walk into a black neighborhood and scream "feral negro" for a while and see what happens.

Please, be our guest.

Feral negro is what offends you so much in this thread, huh?? No comment about the old ma that got beat because that's not as bad, right? Keep fighting racism there, bud, so we can all be unracist like you! *wink wink*

Wake up white people and arm yourselves. Tell your elderly relatives to be very aware when they are in the presence of the feral negro.

6198432_G.jpg

I dare you to walk into a black neighborhood and scream "feral negro" for a while and see what happens.

Please, be our guest.

Feral negro is what offends you so much in this thread, huh?? No comment about the old ma that got beat because that's not as bad, right? Keep fighting racism there, bud, so we can all be unracist like you! *wink wink*
you saw the guy get beat?....show us that video.....this one shows him being harassed by a couple of dipshits.....and if you consider that slap or whatever it was a beating.....then you have no idea what a beating is.....

Had the old man pulled out a .38 and put some holes in those kids it would be the neighborhood lesson.

just wow. Now you see why they are out attacking OUR senior citizens.

bxdefender6_103261329-e1418374150285.jpg

A still from the video "Hands Up" depicting the shooting of a white police officer.

Taxpayers pay their salaries — but that hasn’t stopped two Bronx public defenders from appearing in a vile online rap video that urges black people to kill NYPD cops.

The sickening video, for a rap called “Hands Up,” shows black men holding guns to cops’ heads and features the disgusting lyric, “For Mike Brown and Sean Bell, a cop got to get killed.”

The video also shows a grieving mother walking into The Bronx Defenders office on 161st Street, where she is comforted by one of the lawyers.

The attorneys’ participation left cops furious. The Bronx Defenders organization has pulled in more than $40 million in city funding in the past two years.

“It’s reprehensible that the city and its taxpayers are essentially supporting a video that encourages the idea of shooting police officers,” said a police source.

all of it here:
Public defenders appear in 8216 kill cops 8217 rap video New York Post

6198432_G.jpg

it looked like they just fucked with him.....geezus Steve ....where i grew up shit like that happened all the time.....with white as well as black kids.....
STOP IT...YOU WHITE GUILTER!!!!!...ALL RACIAL THREADS MUST NOT HAVE FACTS INCLUDED!!!!!
ok im sorry.....

57 lashings with a wet noodle for you!

View attachment 34938

Now, that's the spirit!

6198432_G.jpg

Please, be our guest.

The asshole who provided the OP killed his own argument by displaying such blatant and disgusting racism.

Think about it.

Of course, my heart goes out to the elderly man.

Oh, and I challenge you to find even one single posting of mine, one single sentence, where I have personally said or indicated something racist in order to get my point across.

Good luck with that one.

just wow. Now you see why they are out attacking OUR senior citizens.

bxdefender6_103261329-e1418374150285.jpg

A still from the video "Hands Up" depicting the shooting of a white police officer.

Taxpayers pay their salaries — but that hasn’t stopped two Bronx public defenders from appearing in a vile online rap video that urges black people to kill NYPD cops.

The sickening video, for a rap called “Hands Up,” shows black men holding guns to cops’ heads and features the disgusting lyric, “For Mike Brown and Sean Bell, a cop got to get killed.”

The video also shows a grieving mother walking into The Bronx Defenders office on 161st Street, where she is comforted by one of the lawyers.

The attorneys’ participation left cops furious. The Bronx Defenders organization has pulled in more than $40 million in city funding in the past two years.

“It’s reprehensible that the city and its taxpayers are essentially supporting a video that encourages the idea of shooting police officers,” said a police source.

all of it here:
Public defenders appear in 8216 kill cops 8217 rap video New York Post

"OUR".

My, how you love to divide America up into different camps.

They are not YOUR seniors. They are American seniors, just like there are American youth.
And you accuse the DEMS and above all else, our President, or racial divisiveness.

Good Lord, what are you stupid.

You dumb fucking leftist swine...

I guess it is ok to treat a white person badly as that can't possibly be racist. You're human filth.
Shut the fuck up!!!!...nobody said the man wasn't treated badly you simple minded dumb fuck.
He wasn't attacked as the pos op tried to lie about.

He was harassed by some assholes that should have been thrown out the windows, however dumb asses like you don't care that the man was harassed, you only care because he was white.

How pathetic is that???

This is rapidly becoming the war Al Sharpton has wanted for years.

Blacks have been slaughtering whites at twice the raw number for at least a decade. It is just becoming visible to us all with the internet.

The media is a bunch of fucking liars.
87% of whites kill other whites.
When are you going to start a thread on white self imposed genocide...we'll be waiting.

I guess it is ok to treat a white person badly as that can't possibly be racist. You're human filth.
Shut the fuck up!!!!...nobody said the man wasn't treated badly you simple minded dumb fuck.

He was harassed by some assholes that should have been thrown out the windows, however dumb asses like you don't care that the man was harassed, you only care because he was white.

How pathetic is that???
The feral subhuman negro hit the man. That's battery. You are a negro sympathizer. You are a race traiter.

How pathetic is that???
The geral negro hit the man. That's battery. You are a negro sympathizer. You are a race traiter.

The "geral" are you making up new words now???

I didn't betray the human race, you have.

Keep posting made up crap from the council of retarded citizens..

I'm afraid so. and putting Obama in was just the push they needed

Judging by the victims, Asians getting pushed off subway platforms into oncoming trains, dru
Had the old man pulled out a .38 and put some holes in those kids it would be the neighborhood lesson.
yea like thats something a big brave person like you would do.......just like how you would go around shooting pot smokers......right Katz?
Chances are that these fun loving kids were high on pot when they assaulted this man. With a few holes in them they would be an example to the rest of the fun loving children.

Judging by the victims, Asians getting pushed off subway platforms into oncoming trains, dru
yea like thats something a big brave person like you would do.......just like how you would go around shooting pot smokers......right Katz?
Chances are that these fun loving kids were high on pot when they assaulted this man. With a few holes in them they would be an example to the rest of the fun loving children.
well then what are you waiting for?.....go for it....ill be waiting to see you on the 5 o'clock news....

well then what are you waiting for?.....go for it....ill be waiting to see you on the 5 o'clock news....

I haven't been attacked! I guess I just don't look old enough or frail enough. Many of these fun loving kids choose people in wheel chairs. And I usually have my dog with me. Black thugs are irrationally afraid of dogs. A chihuahua can scare them off. Not a single one of these attacks was made on someone with a dog.

Forum List

Back