Black Youths Attack Elderly White Man; Post Video On Facebook

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Wake up white people and arm yourselves. Tell your elderly relatives to be very aware when they are in the presence of the feral negro.

Edit: Title should say 'Black'
6198432_G.jpg

Black males attack elderly white male and post video on Facebook

Wake up white people and arm yourselves. Tell your elderly relatives to be very aware when they are in the presence of the feral negro.

6198432_G.jpg

it looked like they just fucked with him.....geezus Steve ....where i grew up shit like that happened all the time.....with white as well as black kids.....
You grew up where people thought it was cool to fuck with old people?

I knew a guy that thought that was funny, he used to laugh at a vet that begged for money in downtown BRLA.

Would taunt the guy with shit like "What's the matter buddy, ain't got no legs?", and shit like that.

He got drafted, got his legs blown of in Vietnam.

I was well pleased when I heard about it.

Well with all these protesting, And remarks from Holder, Sharpton and Obama, I think this a message being sent. Screw it and attacking white people won't be reported as that IMPORTANT

this whole thing is manufactured to cause hate against white people. it's become sick

This is why older people need to be armed at all times. If a few fun loving kids ended up in the morgue these fun loving kids would find something else to laugh about.

6198432_G.jpg

it looked like they just fucked with him.....geezus Steve ....where i grew up shit like that happened all the time.....with white as well as black kids.....
STOP IT...YOU WHITE GUILTER!!!!!...ALL RACIAL THREADS MUST NOT HAVE FACTS INCLUDED!!!!!

6198432_G.jpg

Another nutty post from steve mcquack and the great council of conservative and bigoted citizens website.

The man wasn't attacked...cut out the inflammatory and deceitful language.

The old man was harassed and no one including Black people would have had no problem if they were thrown out the window.

However, as steve mcquak has stated on this forum..."it's all about race."

6198432_G.jpg

I knew a guy that thought that was funny, he used to laugh at a vet that begged for money in downtown BRLA.

Would taunt the guy with shit like "What's the matter buddy, ain't got no legs?", and shit like that.

no i grew up where there was punks.....im sure you have heard of them......most cities have their version.....they would do shit like that......to older people or the "uncool" kids....no one got hurt just fucked with.....

6198432_G.jpg

STOP IT...YOU WHITE GUILTER!!!!!...ALL RACIAL THREADS MUST NOT HAVE FACTS INCLUDED!!!!!
ok im sorry.....

6198432_G.jpg

no i grew up where there was punks.....im sure you have heard of them......most cities have their version.....they would do shit like that......to older people or the "uncool" kids....no one got hurt just fucked with.....
When shit happens to them, it is called karma.

Karma is not racist.

6198432_G.jpg

ok im sorry.....

57 lashings with a wet noodle for you!

6198432_G.jpg

"The feral negro". (*facepalm*)

Oy, you really are a very sick person.

I dare you to walk into a black neighborhood and scream "feral negro" for a while and see what happens.

Please, be our guest.

so you are in fact admitting that the black man is a dangerous creature when he gets angry?

Somone stands in my front yard yelling "you feral Caucasian" and I'm laughing my ass off.

6198432_G.jpg

I dare you to walk into a black neighborhood and scream "feral negro" for a while and see what happens.

Please, be our guest.

so you are in fact admitting that the black man is a dangerous creature when he gets angry?

Somone stands in my front yard yelling "you feral Caucasian" and I'm laughing my ass off.

Any human is a dangerous creature when angry.

The methods for triggering such anger varies among person to person and culture to culture.

6198432_G.jpg

Please, be our guest.

The methods for triggering such anger varies among person to person and culture to culture.

no, any human is POTENTIALLY dangerous when angry, Stat made it quite clear that in his opinion a black male would for sure lash out if called a name.

6198432_G.jpg

ok im sorry.....

57 lashings with a wet noodle for you!

upload_2014-12-12_17-31-8.jpeg

6198432_G.jpg

Please, be our guest.

no, any human is POTENTIALLY dangerous when angry, Stat made it quite clear that in his opinion a black male would for sure lash out if called a name.

Potentially dangerous still dangerous

6198432_G.jpg

Please, be our guest.

Feral negro is what offends you so much in this thread, huh?? No comment about the old ma that got beat because that's not as bad, right? Keep fighting racism there, bud, so we can all be unracist like you! *wink wink*

Forum List

Back