Black VS White brawl breaks out on Alabama dock over dispute on boat parking

Of course, they do.
At my 1st school, I was kind of a white spot. I mean, when kids come with yesterday's Snoball spoon

and a pack of sugared Kool-Aid for Fun Dip..where you think you're at?

And I was jealous of that, I only got Pixie Stix every other day. :terror:

I never had any racial problems, though. People being dickhead problems, but not racial.

Last edited:
13b.jpg

Oh come on! :th_believecrap:
It is just a coincidence that blacks get violent in public gatherings. Even when it's just a McDonald's.

It is just a coincidence that blacks get violent in public gatherings. Even when it's just a McDonald's.
That is a relatively recent occurence and black people have been here since the beginning of America.

And from this OP, you just saw white people doing the same damn thing.

No, this is cultural rot.

These were whites who got violent, because a security guard told them to move their boat and they attacked him. Funny how you racist leave out that little tidbit of information.
That's what it was. That was bad.

Last edited:
The whole thing was ridiculous. It never should have been started in the first place. All kinds of people were arrested for it. Their working on charges now. You notice some differences . The caucasian ladies were trying to pull their men off. While black ladies taping it were encouraging the brawling. The caucasian men use fists, blacks use chairs and weapons. very interesting. at any rate never should have happen. just a bunch drunk people going to jail.

Look the fight was over people got them separated. They all went back to there boats. Then as soon as riverboat stopped all these blacks had to make it worse and brawl and using chairs. and blacks in encouraged it. Sad they could have just called the cops instead of starting a brawl.

Even in this small town of 5k people, we have hood rats that show up. Lately it's border-jumpers. I went to a little Hispanic-owned taco joint that's been in business for the last 5 years here. Up until now, the place was usually inhabited by liberals who were out slumming. But yesterday evening I went there and the place was packed with little brown people who didn't speak English.

They tend to segregate into different groups: the little short ones are usually from El Salvador, Guatemala, or Nicaragua . They sit in groups, while the Mexicans sit in other groups. They didn't pay much attention to me as I ate my two chicken tacos with rice, but I noticed that one of the Mexicans kept giving me the stinkeye.

As I got up to pay the cashier, I made it a point to expose my concealed G19 when I went for my wallet, and that dude's eyes got as big as saucers. I guess he hasn't figured out yet that many Americans are armed.

Hope he doesn't have to find out the hard way.

what a bunch of bullshit from a 'cyber' warrior

The 1st two black guys were in the right in this instance, and the ones that jumped them were in the wrong.

That was fucked up, if I had been there, I would have yoked one of the white guys for jumping the security guard like that.

Fuck that. :nono:

After that, pffffrrrt! Be time to GTFO before the popo come.

iu

Forum List

Back