Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch

The STUDENT could have behaved like a human being and followed instructions.
Instead he CHOSE to disrupt the class. Thus the teacher had no choice but to take the phone away temporarily until school was over.

By meekly handing his property over to a violent criminal that was trying to rob him?

Fuck that!

He was strong enough to defend himself against that criminal, he had every right to defend himself, and that is exactly what he did.

And now all of you, many of whom are otherwise sane and reasonable, are upset that a violent subhuman criminal piece of shit got beat up by the person that she was trying to rob.

Not just for the act of committing an attempted strongarm robbery, but also for being so fucking stupid to try such a thing against someone who was bigger and stronger and more than able to defend himself, this stupid, violent criminal piece of shit got exactly what she deserved.

By meekly handing his property over to a violent criminal that was trying to rob him?
um, yeah, when you are told not to bring your toy into class and not to play with it during classroom time.

Uh, teachers take contraband from kids all the time.

He was strong enough to defend himself against that criminal, he had every right to defend himself, and that is exactly what he did.
Yes, he beat the snot out of an old lady who wanted to teach him instead of having him play videogames.

And now all of you, many of whom are otherwise sane and reasonable, are upset that a violent subhuman criminal piece of shit got beat up by the person that she was trying to rob.

Uh, no, pummeling an elderly woman for doing her JOB is not robbery.
Not just for the act of committing an attempted strongarm robbery, but also for being so fucking stupid to try such a thing against someone who was bigger and stronger and more than able to defend himself, this stupid, violent criminal piece of shit got exactly what she deserved.

Wow, Misogyny much, Bob.

Fuck that!

This Bob guy must, absolutely must be jerking our chains. No reasonably sane individual could possibly take his ridiculous position on this incident. Why are we responding to his idiotic, off-the-wall diatribe? Wake up, you have been pantsed.

This Bob guy must, absolutely must be jerking our chains. No reasonably sane individual could possibly take his ridiculous position on this incident. Why are we responding to his idiotic, off-the-wall diatribe? Wake up, you have been pantsed.
He's definitely trolling LOL

Definitely. When he calls a defenseless, unconscious petite teacher who may suffer damage for the rest of her life a “subhuman POS,” you KNOW he’s trolling.
I think he's doing great throwing the lefts act back in their face. I gotta admit he had me fooled for minute

He's definitely trolling LOL

I'm dead serious.

I am utterly amazed that so many of you, who, for the most part, in almost every other context, seem sane and reasonable, are here so eager to take the side of a violent criminal who tried to rob a young man of his rightful properly, and deservedly got her ass seriously kicked for doing so.

Robbery is •NEVER• acceptable behavior, especially for one in a position of authority over the victim.

I am not at all moved by any of the bullshit excuses that you have all made to try top excuse the behavior of this subhuman criminal; piece of shit, or to condemn the young man for rightfully defending himself therefrom.

I'm dead serious.

I am utterly amazed that so many of you, who, for the most part, in almost every other context, seem sane and reasonable, are here so eager to take the side of a violent criminal who tried to rob a young man of his rightful properly, and deservedly got her ass seriously kicked for doing so.

Robbery is •NEVER• acceptable behavior, especially for one in a position of authority over the victim.

I am not at all moved by any of the bullshit excuses that you have all made to try top excuse the behavior of this subhuman criminal; piece of shit, or to condemn the young man for rightfully defending himself therefrom.

Except this wasn't robbery. The child had a prohibited item that was against school rules, and the teacher confiscated it.

Here's a list of things children are prohibited from bringing on school grounds at just one school.

Please remind your child that the following listed are not allowed on campus as they are distractors to learning. The school provides sufficient items for children to play with for both indoor and outdoor recesses. Theft or loss of such items will not be investigated by school personnel. Neither the school nor the district will be held liable for any damage or loss incurred. Please note that these items are also not allowed on campus during the after-school program as well.

Valuable items such as electronic games, computers, tablets, and Tamagotchis
  • Balls (We have balls students can use while on campus.)
  • Toys (i.e., marbles, Tazos, Pogs, hot wheels, dolls, etc.)
  • Skateboards, scooters, heelys (shoes with wheels)
  • Trading cards (i.e., Pokémon, Magic, World of Craft, Duel Masters, Cardfight, etc.)
  • Chewing gum is never allowed
  • Candy (May be allowed on specific occasions, i.e. Halloween and Valentine’s.)

So in the weird world of StalkerBob, when a teacher enforces the rules, they are "theives" who need to be beaten up.

Depa has been charged with aggravated battery on an education employee for attacking his paraprofessional at MHS in February. He was ordered to undergo a mental evaluation in March. He faces up to 30 years in prison.May 10, 2023

The Florida teacher's aide who was allegedly attacked by a 17-year-old high schooler was granted a permanent injunction for protection on Thursday.Mar 11, 2023

Uh, teachers take contraband from kids all the time.
One of my teachers would take my cigarettes before giving me a pass to use the restroom, so I would put a cigarette into my pocket so I would have a smoke while in the can. I always used the bathroom that our football coach used when he needed a smoke (and a drink).

Depa has been charged with aggravated battery on an education employee for attacking his paraprofessional at MHS in February. He was ordered to undergo a mental evaluation in March. He faces up to 30 years in prison.May 10, 2023

The Florida teacher's aide who was allegedly attacked by a 17-year-old high schooler was granted a permanent injunction for protection on Thursday.Mar 11, 2023

I hope he learns what being a victim of someone bigger and stronger means while he's in prison.

Allegedly?

How does one go about doing 'mental evaluations' on feral animals? Put them in a maze and see if they can find the Skittles and crack?

Forum List

Back