FBI director has been sounding alarm on ‘heightened threat environment’: Is America listening?

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
I'm afraid terrorists have more opportunities than ever for planning and rehearsing attacks. Biden's open borders have given them nearly unlimited options for attacks in the US.

Biden has provided the means and methods for countries such as Iran, Syria, North Korea, Venezuela and other despotic backwaters to smuggle weapons, ammunition and chemicals across the border.

Whether it’s terrorism, China, or an insecure border, the U.S. faces a litany of threats both internally and internationally, according to the FBI.

FBI Director Christopher Wray has repeatedly warned of a "heightened threat environment," and has pleaded with lawmakers to take each one seriously.

I'm afraid terrorists have more opportunities than ever for planning and rehearsing attacks. Biden's open borders have given them nearly unlimited options for attacks in the US.

Biden has provided the means and methods for countries such as Iran, Syria, North Korea, Venezuela and other despotic backwaters to smuggle weapons, ammunition and chemicals across the border.

Whether it’s terrorism, China, or an insecure border, the U.S. faces a litany of threats both internally and internationally, according to the FBI.

FBI Director Christopher Wray has repeatedly warned of a "heightened threat environment," and has pleaded with lawmakers to take each one seriously.
Clearly no one is listening. The GOP capitulate to fund borders in other nations but can't demand your own border is secured before sending said billions?

Basically foreign spies are looking at U.S spies as ripe for the picking. They view the West as nations with career politicians who undermine the National Security of their nations. The "next level" could be anything since the West has been leaderless for so long. Does China feel even an inkling of concern for consequences? Consider the last 40 years...amazing.

I wonder if those on the right who believe the FBI is a corrupt organization that should be done away with are now willing to listen to and support the FBI.

I wonder if those on the right who believe the FBI is a corrupt organization that should be done away with are now willing to listen to and support the FBI.

The FBI is a corrupt organization. The agency’s participation in the Clinton / Steele dossier fraud is just one example.

Biden has likely told his minion, Wray, to investigate soccer Mom’s at PTA meetings. Biden tells us that white supremacists are the greatest threat, right?

The FBI is a corrupt organization. The agency’s participation in the Clinton / Steele dossier fraud is just one example.

Biden has likely told his minion, Wray, to investigate soccer Mom’s at PTA meetings. Biden tells us that white supremacists are the greatest threat, right?
So you do t believe the warnings being issued?

The FBI and CIA used to be on the side of real Americans. They put the Shah in power so we had some control in the middle east. That's their job. Now they're doing the bidding of anti-American liberals.

Is Joe Biden listening? Are Democrats listening? No.

The MSM is doing its best to hush it up, as they do with everything the Biden junta has done and is doing.

No to the first question. Yes to the second sentence.

In a dangerous world where regardless of Biden’s appeasement gifts to Iran of $6 Billion in cash and removal of sanctions, the Mullocrats still have a score to settle with the Great Satan.

Biden and the democrats will accept dead Americans in exchange for millions of imported voters. They have already accepted the rapes, murder, crimes heaped on repulsive Americans as the cost of votes.

But if it happens…I’m sure it will be trumps fault….

:rolleyes:

Nope. But at least when the next attack happens, it'll take place in some blue, urban shithole, not here.

And I will have no sympathy. People get what they voted for.

An FBI sniper shot and killed a woman holding a baby. He was not punished because he was following orders.

Since then, I believe the FBI is not the protector it claims to be. It is a rogue agency and should be disbanded.

Forum List

Back