Black VS White brawl breaks out on Alabama dock over dispute on boat parking

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Video footage shows the moment a mass brawl broke out between a group of white and black people at an Alabama riverfront, with one woman seen getting beaten across the head with a chair.

A witness claimed the fight started with an argument over a pontoon boat that was blocking the dock where a riverboat was trying to moor.

Video shared on social media shows scenes of violence spill over, with sides seemingly divided over racial lines - although it is not yet clear whether the melee was racially aggravated.

Men are seen gouging eyes and hurling punches to each others’ heads, while one woman lies stricken on the floor as a man smashes a chair across her head in a vicious assault.

One man is even seen swimming across from the other side of the river to join the fracas.

VIDEO

Pictures shared on social media from after the fight show a woman with her hands behind her back being led away from the Alabama riverfront by a cop

Wait there's more:

Well I've never seen a pile of trash that didn't have multiple colors in it. ;)

I gotta say that it looked like everyone was having a good time! Well maybe not the lady that got hit with the chair.

My favorite is the guy awkwardly swimming into battle. :laughing0301:

Welcome to Joe Biden's America. 😐

Video footage shows the moment a mass brawl broke out between a group of white and black people at an Alabama riverfront, with one woman seen getting beaten across the head with a chair.

A witness claimed the fight started with an argument over a pontoon boat that was blocking the dock where a riverboat was trying to moor.

Video shared on social media shows scenes of violence spill over, with sides seemingly divided over racial lines - although it is not yet clear whether the melee was racially aggravated.

Men are seen gouging eyes and hurling punches to each others’ heads, while one woman lies stricken on the floor as a man smashes a chair across her head in a vicious assault.

One man is even seen swimming across from the other side of the river to join the fracas.

VIDEO

Pictures shared on social media from after the fight show a woman with her hands behind her back being led away from the Alabama riverfront by a cop

Wait there's more:

Well I've never seen a pile of trash that didn't have multiple colors in it. ;)

I gotta say that it looked like everyone was having a good time! Well maybe not the lady that got hit with the chair.

My favorite is the guy awkwardly swimming into battle. :laughing0301:

Welcome to Joe Biden's America. 😐

Black dude in the white Tshirt should have Glocked those fuckers when they jumped him.

Forum List

Back