Who has priority, LGBTQ+ or Muslims?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Dueling hate crime charges in Brooklyn. Was the homo wrong for disrespecting the Muslim teen's faith and committing a hate crime.

Or does homosexuality take priority, and is this an anti-gay hate crime when the homo was whacked?

Should be interesting court proceedings here, finding out who the libs in Brooklyn are going to side with

What is 'Vogueing', and why should we care when a couple of the Democratic Party's incompatible demographics off each other? Faggots loved them some Muslims for hundreds of years. Sex tourism by faggots to ME countries was a thing in the 19th and 2oth centuries. Gore Vidal and all the fagot 'activists' gushed over them in several books over how 'enlightened' they were re faggots compared to da evul backward xians n stuff. Let them handle their own problems. I give odds Muslims will win.

The faggots have tight hold on the media though.....Just this morning I turned on the CBS Sunday Morning show and they were doing a piece on Taiwan.

I thought OK, I could use some Taiwan knowledge and in about a minute they launched into how they were so accepting of the faggots and trannies.....I turned it off.

Let China have them.

The faggots have tight hold on the media though.....Just this morning I turned on the CBS Sunday Morning show and they were doing a piece on Taiwan.

I thought OK, I could use some Taiwan knowledge and in about a minute they launched into how they were so accepting of the faggots and trannies.....I turned it off.

Let China have them.
If Taiwan went full Singapore ( Moslem) it might give the Chinese pause

The Roof Tossers win the Tossees lose everytime

"As Allah is my witness, I thought faggots could fly..."

wkrp.jpg

Last edited:
I have the feeling there will be fewer gay men showing off their stuff at gas stations so Moslems win this one.

The 'T's right now. No one cares about the other letters that we don't even know what they mean. We won't even remember the 'T's at some point.

Neither. America wasn't intended for either of them. They should both be sent somewhere else

Forum List

Back