Today - Sunday Morning Futures

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
This morning on Sunday Morning Futures (Fox news channel) Maria was interviewing a guy and at the 37 minute mark of the show...he said...

Hunter biden had a phone to conduct business transactions with. We have an email (or text message) from his laptop where hunter was complaining to his dad that he was still paying for that phone every month.

A week ago john soloman got ahold of the number to that phone and he called it...joe biden answered. So we know the phone is still active.

I don't know if congress has subpoenaed the records to that phone but if they haven't I am sure they will soon.

Oh this is about to get juicy! :muahaha:

Last edited:
If anybody can post the link...please do...I'm having troubles doing it.

This morning on Sunday Morning Futures (Fox news channel) Maria was interviewing a guy and at the 37 minute mark of the show...he said...

Hunter biden had a phone to conduct business transactions with. We have an email (or text message) from his laptop where hunter was complaining to his dad that he was still paying for that phone every month.

A week ago john soloman got ahold of the number to that phone and he called it...joe biden answered. So we know the phone is still active.

I don't know if congress has subpoenaed the records to that phone but if they haven't I am sure they will soon.

This..this is why I redacted the pic of Hunter's iPhone contacts where he has Joe listed as Pedo Pete.

I had a feeling the pic was real. 202 area code too? Yeah. There were numbers in there.

Call Hillary. She's an expert at eliminating incriminating evidence.

Forum List

Back