Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch

A young man's rightful property was taken from him by force.

That is the very definition of robbery. That is what the word means—to deprive someone by force of his rightful property.

By force? Are you high? He could have prevented her from taking it with ease.

It would have been returned to him after class.

You are flat wrong here.

By force? Are you high? He could have prevented her from taking it with ease.

It would have been returned to him after class.

You are flat wrong here.
There was no way that she took his game by force.

That poster is acting like a liberal - putting the onus on the innocent victim and defending the violent savage.

There was no way that she took his game by force.

That poster is acting like a liberal - putting the onus on the innocent victim and defending the violent savage.

No, it is not I who is “acting like a liberal”. A liberal would be taking the side of the thief, and condemning the rightful owner of the property in question for fighting to protect himself and his property from the one who is trying to rob him. I see plenty of people taking exactly that position here, but I am not among them.

No, it is not I who is “acting like a liberal”. A liberal would be taking the side of the thief, and condemning the rightful owner of the property in question for fighting to protect himself and his property from the one who is trying to rob him. I see plenty of people taking exactly that position here, but I am not among them.
The criminal is the violent savage who may have murdered her if he hadn’t been stopped. He had no right having a prohibited item in class and thus it was confiscated.

A young man's rightful property was taken from him by force.

That is the very definition of robbery. That is what the word means—to deprive someone by force of his rightful property.

Wow, Bob, so you are advocating violence against a woman? How misogynist of you.

Wow, Bob, so you are advocating violence against a woman? How misogynist of you.

I am advocating the right of a human being to use whatever force he must, to defend himself against a criminal that is violently trying to rob him.

Of course you would not agree. You •ALWAYS• take the side of violent subhuman criminal shit against the side of human beings.

I am advocating the right of a human being to use whatever force he must, to defend himself against a criminal that is violently trying to rob him.

Of course you would not agree. You •ALWAYS• take the side of violent subhuman criminal shit against the side of human beings.
Dude, NO ONE agrees with you on this one

Anyone who takes the side of a violent robber against that of the robber's victim is a piece of shit whose opinion is irrelevant to any decent human being.
Anyone who beats a teacher half his size into unconsciousness and then pounds on her unconscious head is a violent POS who is hopefully being charged with attempted murder and put away before he does kill someone.

Anyone who beats a teacher half his size into unconsciousness and then pounds on her unconscious head is a violent POS who is hopefully being charged with attempted murder and put away before he does kill someone.

The “teacher” could have avoided the whole thing by keeping her filthy thieving hands off of stuff that wasn't hers.

The really amazing thing is that this thieving piece of shit chose to commit a violent crime against someone who was much bigger and stronger than she, and had more than enough capacity to defend himself. Perhaps she somehow believed that her position of authority would allow her to get away with that shit.

A perfect example of the FAAFO cliché.

The “teacher” could have avoided the whole thing by keeping her filthy thieving hands off of stuff that wasn't hers.

The really amazing thing is that this thieving piece of shit chose to commit a violent crime against someone who was much bigger and stronger than she, and had more than enough capacity to defend himself. Perhaps she somehow believed that her position of authority would allow her to get away with that shit.

A perfect example of the FAAFO cliché.

The STUDENT could have behaved like a human being and followed instructions.

Instead he CHOSE to disrupt the class. Thus the teacher had no choice but to take the phone away temporarily until school was over.

The STUDENT could have behaved like a human being and followed instructions.

Instead he CHOSE to disrupt the class. Thus the teacher had no choice but to take the phone away temporarily until school was over.
Which happens ALL THE TIME.

It wasn't a violent robber, it was a 57 year old female teacher who was enforcing the schools rules against video games in class.

She probably showed poor judgement in handling the situation, but her conduct was hardly criminal.

Anyone who takes the side of a violent robber against that of the robber's victim is a piece of shit whose opinion is irrelevant to any decent human being.

Wow, so a teacher enforcing a rule is a "violent robber" and a child who beats her senseless is a decent human being.

So if the child was "robbed", he should have reported it to the police. They'd have laughed at him, of course.

Bob has managed to unite left and right into the opinion he is kind of a douchebag.

Forum List

Back