Ivana buried on golf course to avoid taxes for Trump business

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

In the New Jersey Law Revision Commission, a "cemetery company" is defined as "a person, corporation, association or other entity that owns or operates a cemetery, but does not include a religious organization that owns a cemetery which restricts burials to members of that religion or their families unless the organization has obtained a certificate of authority for the cemetery."

Well, dear me.Just when you think that you are shock proof Donny lowers the bar. What a loving set of families he has put together.

In the New Jersey Law Revision Commission, a "cemetery company" is defined as "a person, corporation, association or other entity that owns or operates a cemetery, but does not include a religious organization that owns a cemetery which restricts burials to members of that religion or their families unless the organization has obtained a certificate of authority for the cemetery."

Well, dear me.Just when you think that you are shock proof Donny lowers the bar. What a loving set of families he has put together.

This is the lamest TDS shit I've ever seen

The woman died... leave it alone

what does Trump have to do with that?

You think he paid for his ex-wifeMs funeral? why?

President Trump knows the ins and outs of the tax code, whats wrong with taking advantage?

Ivana was a smart cookie as well, probably approved this before she passed on.
in the fact the article states the family had been planning on it since at least 2012

You're right. Why would he. It would be the decent thing to do. Something he knows nothing about.
really? to pay for your exes funeral? i mean i got a ex who you know i wouldn’t mind burying….

Christ almighty you faggot

You can't even leave a dead woman alone you cuck......lololol

maybe she loved golf. Ever think of that?

Forum List

Back