Road Rage Monsters

I've never really understood people that road rage. I am a defensive driver, but no where near perfect. I've been in some near misses over the years sometimes my fault and sometimes the other persons fault. Getting pissed off doesn't help regardless of who is at fault. I usually smile and wave if it's not my fault. I will mouth an apology (sorry) if it was my fault.

Of course there are some people that drive like ass holes, but its best to leave them for the cops to deal with.

That reminds me of a time many years ago when I was a young driver. Apparently I cut a car load of people off, although I didn't realize it in the moment. Like I said, I'm not perfect. The car pulled up beside of me in the left lane, the occupants pointing and cussing at me...road raging and a cop comes up behind them and pulls them over. Sweet!

I've never really understood people that road rage. I am a defensive driver, but no where near perfect. I've been in some near misses over the years sometimes my fault and sometimes the other persons fault. Getting pissed off doesn't help regardless of who is at fault. I usually smile and wave if it's not my fault. I will mouth an apology (sorry) if it was my fault.

Of course there are some people that drive like ass holes, but its best to leave them for the cops to deal with.

That reminds me of a time many years ago when I was a young driver. Apparently I cut a car load of people off, although I didn't realize it in the moment. Like I said, I'm not perfect. The car pulled up beside of me in the left lane, the occupants pointing and cussing at me...road raging and a cop comes up behind them and pulls them over. Sweet!
Most of my driving is done on South Dakota 2-lane roads, often behind one of these, which takes up way more than one lane and goes real slow!

1659288878377.png

South Dakota is a constitutional carry state, so you can assume that EVERYONE is carrying at any given moment.

Serious therapy for road rage.

As is probably true with an astounding number of blue shitholes.

That's why I'll stick to my county roads and my little rural towns.

I'm in Cinco Ranch just outside of Houston.
The crime rate is damn near zero. We made sure to move far enough out that mass transit doesnt come out this far.
And of course it's almost all white people.
Once the Wife retires we're out of here altogether.

Dude just looks like an anger issue waiting to happen, the woman is screwed, she shouldn't have fired a gun, or even brandished one...She will get the justice she deserves, unless of course our justice system plays woke, and won't prosecute a brown woman...

Dude just looks like an anger issue waiting to happen, the woman is screwed, she shouldn't have fired a gun, or even brandished one...She will get the justice she deserves, unless of course our justice system plays woke, and won't prosecute a brown woman...

It was pretty obvious the Dude was trying to take the gun away from the crazy mexican bitch.

I'm in Cinco Ranch just outside of Houston.
The crime rate is damn near zero. We made sure to move far enough out that mass transit doesnt come out this far.
And of course it's almost all white people.
Once the Wife retires we're out of here altogether.
The victim got grazed by a bullet to the head. They damn well better put both of these away for a long time. It was attempted murder.

On behalf of Houston, you are are welcome to stay where you are. It's not our fault you can't hang with with GTA: Real World.
Why thank you, and the disrespect is mutual. And it's also not my fault you can't exist without the constant dopamine masturbation. It takes a big and peaceful mind to live in the country. Have fun sleeping amid sirens and gunshots.

Forum List

Back