Black perps kill black police officer and BLM goes silent

You keep missing the point

BLM is not about black people being killed but black people being killed and nothing being done about it.

SO…..

A cop killing a handcuffed suspect with no charges being filed is not the same as two guys killing a cop and facing the death penalty

So something is required to be "done" when a black person is shot by a cop? Why? Nothing is done when a white person is shot by a cop.

The 2 men who killed the officers were arrested and will stand trial for their crimes, what is BLM suppose to do? Protest them being arrested. Smfh.
They should have let it be known that they condemn all violence not just when it is committed by whites.

When do they shoot white folks? Better yet tell the last time the police shot a white man and thought they had their tasor. Tell me the last time a black cop shot a white man and thought he had his tasor.
Mistakes happen.

The terrible injustice of shooting a unarmed protestor reverbrates across the nation.

So if my buddies and I show up start busting out your windows with bricks/ battering rams & I start crawling through into your living room, you won’t shoot me?

Bullshit you wouldn’t. The terrible injustice was 150 cops who were injured & killed along with 4 who were so traumatized that they committed suicide in the following days.

F that Q-Kook. Play stupid games/ win stupid prizes …

You leftists watch too many movies and think it's real life. When police approach an armed suspect they don't talk on their PA system. They always aggressively approach the suspect. Before officer Loehmann was even out of his car the kid was pulling out the gun. There was not much else he could have done.

You’ve lost your mind, but this is nothing new.
Not much else he could have done my ass.
Clearly you missed Deconfliction101.

Forum List

Back