Black perps kill black police officer and BLM goes silent

SavannahMann major fk ups by you--the BLACK cop in Minnesota kills a TOTALLY innocent white lady, he's not charged for months, and nothing from you hypocrites

Find someone who talked about John Geer before me. I was one of the very few. John Geer was white and murdered by a cop.

Of course for your hypocrisy I am a cop hater if I say it and a hypocrite if I don’t.

You want brutal cops. But you want them murdering blacks. You want them murdering leftists. But not Ashli. She was a good American and agreed with you.

I am not the Hypocrite. You are. Answer me this. What would have happened if Ashli and the mob had gotten Pelosi or the other Representatives? The mob beat cops outside the Capital to gain entrance. The Mob chased a cop through the Capital didn’t they?

If that had happened at a BLM protest you would be screaming for the national Guard to wipe out the Leftists en masse.

What I think has been posted many times. Of course you call me a liar for consistently writing the same thing. I think protests are a dangerous thing. I think the smartest thing that can be done to prevent large scale loss of life is to contain the protesters and let them rant and rave and eventually get tired and go home. Nobody gets hurt that way.

But answer my question. What would have happened if Ashli the great patriot had gotten ahold of the Representatives? Answer that question. Hypocritical jackass.

The difference between us. You approve of violence against those you don’t agree with. I don’t approve ever. It may be necessary, and it is always regrettable. But it is never good.

I’m going to town later. To do some shopping. I’ll be armed. Just in case things get crazy. If I have to shoot to protect myself and my family, I will. But I won’t enjoy it. I won’t celebrate it. And I would never consider it good.

You would. You do. Especially when the target is black. One of us is filled with Hatred. You know you are, so you blame everyone else for having the same shortcoming instead of working on your own failures.

I don’t hate. I don’t hate people, I don’t even hate the Devil. Hatred gives your enemy power over you. I would never give my enemies that kind of power over me. I disagree. I disapprove, I don’t like. But I don’t hate.

If it's case after case you should have no problem finding one. No, we don't normally arrest anybody after a shooting until it's thoroughly investigated and evidence of a crime is present.

I cannot recall a single one of these BLM cases where the cops took the lead and prosecuted one of their own
It seems they only take it seriously when people are protesting in the streets.

BLM does matter

Fentanyl is not what killed him. Obviously you didn’t watch any of the trial either.
Hopefully Mr Chauvin has a cellie twice Floyd’s size named “Bubba”.

****SMILE*****

:)

1630251640483.png

Don't really care. The moment he resisted arrest they should have just shot him.

After all they needed even less excuse to shoot Ashli Babbitt.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 532220

We could take the tasers away so there won't be any question in anyone's mind what was drawn by the police officer.

That way more training can be devoted to progressive social mediation and community awareness programs they think the police need.

*****SMILE*****

I don't think they need any more training. The problem is doing a better job in evaluations when it comes to being a policeman, sheriff, etc. You can't have the mindset of the sheetwearers and become a police officer.

already linked it
You lying cocksucker mother fucker

I went through EVERY one of your posts on this thread and you never linked to liberals celebrating a black cop shooting a white woman

pknopp white cop kills black man--you people go apeshit...black cops kills white--no problem = you people are hypocrites/idiots/etc

Give us 3 examples of a black cop killing an unarmed white guy.
hahhahahahahah--there are not as many black cops
BUT, the black cop shot an INNOCENT lady
blacks commit crimes at much HIGHER rates---
AND = you are STILL babbling crap---white cop kills criminal --you go apeshit...black cop shoots INNOCENT lady --nothing

I don't think they need any more training. The problem is doing a better job in evaluations when it comes to being a policeman, sheriff, etc. You can't have the mindset of the sheetwearers and become a police officer.

1630254108258.png

Well that eliminates any white person from applying for the job with your racist mindset.

*****SMILE*****

AND = you are STILL babbling crap---white cop kills criminal --you go apeshit...black cop shoots INNOCENT lady --nothing

She wasnt "innocent". Now I have said that I have seen zero justification for shooting her but she was not "innocent".

Give us 3 examples of a black cop killing an unarmed white guy.

An excerpt from the last link:

Most people killed by the police have a weapon and pose a threat to the police or innocent third parties. The number of unarmed people killed by the police is much smaller. In 2019, 15 unarmed black people were shot and killed by on-duty police officers, compared with 25 whites. Victims remain mostly white if you expand the tally to include off-duty police officers and deaths from causes other than gun shots. Mapping Police Violence recently counted 28 unarmed blacks and 51 unarmed whites who died at the hands of police in 2019.

Give us the examples Ha Ha Ha Harmonica.

Forum List

Back